Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

View attachment 811464 My sunshine4 keeper about day 37 smells of gas and orange peel.
@stiffneck is The field trip gsc x ssdd? Did you grow her? I’m really curious about that cross

Yes it is and Yes I did. There were about 5 or 6 Bodhi strains and about 24 different phenos I had grown/gone through. My nose works NOT so I have to go by what it looks like, what it grows like, and finally the effect. Sitting with my five gallon bucket and various flowers Field Trip is a great stone. I find myself going back to that one often. Then again there are a couple of the Dread Bread phenos that are standouts and are super stoney! Mothers Milk is super frosty and is also super Stoney... The Gogi x SSDD cross is just fucking DANK. So all in all I guess what I am saying is Bodhi is the fucking man. I love all my Bodhi strains. :)

stiffneck

stiffneck

Deep Line Alchemy #8
20180626 085056

Limonene

Limonene

Yes it is and Yes I did. There were about 5 or 6 Bodhi strains and about 24 different phenos I had grown/gone through. My nose works NOT so I have to go by what it looks like, what it grows like, and finally the effect. Sitting with my five gallon bucket and various flowers Field Trip is a great stone. I find myself going back to that one often. Then again there are a couple of the Dread Bread phenos that are standouts and are super stoney! Mothers Milk is super frosty and is also super Stoney... The Gogi x SSDD cross is just fucking DANK. So all in all I guess what I am saying is Bodhi is the fucking man. I love all my Bodhi strains. :)
Awesome news I’ve had that in the vault for a little while now. What was the yield and finishing times if you remember? And yeah mothers milk is one I really want to revisit one of these days frost on frost!

stiffneck

stiffneck

Awesome news I’ve had that in the vault for a little while now. What was the yield and finishing times if you remember? And yeah mothers milk is one I really want to revisit one of these days frost on frost!

If I remember correctly the two FT plants I had were super small and stocky. They finished before anything else and the yield was way more than I thought it would be. The flowers are super heavy making a THUD sound if dropped on a hard surface... lots o resin. I LUV Z ReZin.

Limonene

Limonene

If I remember correctly the two FT plants I had were super small and stocky. They finished before anything else and the yield was way more than I thought it would be. The flowers are super heavy making a THUD sound if dropped on a hard surface... lots o resin. I LUV Z ReZin.
Haha a thud sound you say? Can’t say anyone’s ever sold me on a strain by the way it sounds? But you sir have done just that!

Morpheus007

Morpheus007

Very nice buds everybody! I have only tried the Goji and love it!! Lost a male that was just amazing, unfortunately no where to polinate. That being said i did manage to narrow down my keeper. Its super strong stems kept the formation favorable w netting. Really love it! Excited to test out the new stuff:smoking: That nepal trip really inspired me w the passion aspect of it all. Keep up the good work hombre

Screenshot 20180706 192814
20180412 225909
20180330 090123
N

Numbar4

nic n frosty!and goji x ssdd u say?those will be pungent as fuck i expect.2 o bodhis best in a cross.there can only be good things come o that cross

Yeah I'm hoping to find some fire in those beans, male was a massive rouge SSDD who managed to pollinate quite a few plants. Mother is the Goji pictured above. I flowered a cross with the SSDD father in the last 12/12 from seed run (exotics Lightsaber x SSDD, aptly named Jedi Dreams by Limo) which had a smooth run and produced some great bud. I'll update the thread once they get interesting with a few pics. 2 different phenos, one I've had to snap in half as she went above the 65w quantum board, the other is a third of the size and quite slow to take off.

On another note, all 3 of those Adhesives revegged successfully and I picked two to run again (next run) #1 and #3. Fantastic flavour and good strong stone.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah I'm hoping to find some fire in those beans, male was a massive rouge SSDD who managed to pollinate quite a few plants. Mother is the Goji pictured above. I flowered a cross with the SSDD father in the last 12/12 from seed run (exotics Lightsaber x SSDD, aptly named Jedi Dreams by Limo) which had a smooth run and produced some great bud. I'll update the thread once they get interesting with a few pics. 2 different phenos, one I've had to snap in half as she went above the 65w quantum board, the other is a third of the size and quite slow to take off.

On another note, all 3 of those Adhesives revegged successfully and I picked two to run again (next run) #1 and #3. Fantastic flavour and good strong stone.
i was considering getting the glue back,or at least try to get it back and do that cross again as iv still got a few f1 nepoji and some f2 I'm sure i could find a decent male in.or just f2 the last o the ones i had.
not a single person who grow them said anything less than they were fuckin awesome.some said they were the best tasting strain out that run against some stiff competition.the ones i ran were stellar also although the yeikds were no were near nepoji proportions but still tastey as fuck.better than the glue itself Imo.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

i was considering getting the glue back,or at least try to get it back and do that cross again as iv still got a few f1 nepoji and some f2 I'm sure i could find a decent male in.or just f2 the last o the ones i had.
not a single person who grow them said anything less than they were fuckin awesome.some said they were the best tasting strain out that run against some stiff competition.the ones i ran were stellar also although the yeikds were no were near nepoji proportions but still tastey as fuck.better than the glue itself Imo.

Bro man how are you keeping. I had a massive scare yesterday almost lost everything. Did lose close just over 60 space monkey a week out also my Nepoji f2 cut.. couple of keepers from Sam's stuff ..Fucking gutted..
but yeah wanted to say my Nepoji f2 yielded quite nicely .. think I pulled about 160 odd off each of the 2 I had.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bro man how are you keeping. I had a massive scare yesterday almost lost everything. Did lose close just over 60 space monkey a week out also my Nepoji f2 cut.. couple of keepers from Sam's stuff ..Fucking gutted..
but yeah wanted to say my Nepoji f2 yielded quite nicely .. think I pulled about 160 odd off each of the 2 I had.
what!!?did somecunt find youroutdoor spot?a week out?that is fucking heart wrenching mate.im sorry to hear that.dont let it stop u though!

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Managed to save my other Bodhi stuff but a lot broke but had sticker labels so all gokd.. but now also have a a bunch of mixed up clones with no labels so won't know till flower.
Property owner came around with animal welfare as they were there doing inspections .. out the blue random never happens ever!! but i wasnt home.. my guy didn't let them in said I have the key and dogs don't like strangers so not safe till I'm back.. other boys were out back pulling and covering everything. They walked right between where just that morning a bunch of Space Monkey were shining and that's all I can smell.. knew they must have chucked it somewhere close lol.. man it was a happy sad but yeah these things happen

N

Numbar4

Absolutely make more beans!

This pheno (#1) killed it in taste and stone for me
A1use   Copy   Copy

Its a great strain and people love the lineage / genealogy

Top Bottom