Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

well if i do u and @sunvalley will be first dibbs on a few and im chuffed everyone whos ran em likes em so much.i,ll most prob just f2 the last ones i have unless i can get the glue back anytime soon.

Appreciate that mate, likewise with the cuts.

Not much to look at but Goji x Sunshinedaydream bagseed
Goji x ssdd   Copy

Couple of phenos running, stem rubs make me smile but had to bend this pheno in half as she hit the top of the 2x3 tent.

blu3kush

blu3kush

Anyone grow out super silver hash plant? How long did you flower for and how much did they stretch.
Thinking of trying those next but I'm having a hard time making up my mind because I also have black triangle and superstitious to choose from

N

Numbar4

awesome bro.goji is one o my favourite ogeez.a bit tall but well worth it.what kinda smells u gettin off em N4?
did u say u reveged that gg4 x nepoji or did i imagine that?

you know this pheno is very subtle on the nose, she has hints of this and that but compared to some strains its not really there. She makes up for it in stone though

Yeah, revegged all 3 phenos, just vegging out now, get a pic later

A1use   Copy   Copy

Adhesive2   Copy

A4 2   Copy

#1 and #3 had amazing flavour and strong stone, #4 had the weight (for a 16oz party cup lol) I'll probably run #1 and #3 again, not forgotten you mate.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

you know this pheno is very subtle on the nose, she has hints of this and that but compared to some strains its not really there. She makes up for it in stone though

View attachment 825324

View attachment 825326

View attachment 825327

#1 and #3 had amazing flavour and strong stone, #4 had the weight (for a 16oz party cup lol) I'll probably run #1 and #3 again, not forgotten you mate.
if any o em turn out real nice shoot me a pm please bro.cheers.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 825324

View attachment 825326

View attachment 825327

they look shit hot for just in wee party cups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom