Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

any more o those big sur holy kickin around?that's one iv always wanted to run but can never get seeds
i got one right her hoping for a girl
Bshb

chronic68

chronic68

just got my next round of testers from bodhi i know this isn't a competition but i think i won lol super excited for these i mean sunshine daydream crossed with 3 kings og and bubba this is what dank dreams are made of if your a indica lover like me

Bodhis new testers ssdd

N

Numbar4

i would appreciate that #4.im choca block just now but i may pester u for a snip o your fav once youv wittled it down.
gg4 x yeti?sounds nice.very similar to the adhesive genetics wise but i imagine they would be pretty different as iv ran yeti and nepoji and theyr really pretty different.atleast the ones i had were.

Am a man of my word, this guy was well pleased to get something back

Yeah no worries mate, am flipping next week so be a while yet.

The Dirty Glue (GG4 x Yeti OG) is by the same breeder above resinheadsgenetics. He game me some of his percy and its was outstanding, very tasty with a great stone. I've just harvested mine and put her back into reveg. Its different enough from the Adhesive, got some glue traits in flavour but the Yeti just adds something else.

N

Numbar4

Goji OG x Sunshine Daydream, bagseed #3
Gsdd3   Copy

First of 3 phenos down, little early but I like the structure and nose so put into reveg. Flowered 1212 from seed and putting out some great weighty buds. Not a smooth run due to heat and various pests but looking forward to smoking her.

Limonene

Limonene

View attachment 835912
First of 3 phenos down, little early but I like the structure and nose so put into reveg. Flowered 1212 from seed and putting out some great weighty buds. Not a smooth run due to heat and various pests but looking forward to smoking her.
What kind of weight do u get when flowering straigjt from seed pal?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 835912
mate i had the exact same problems this summer.yeilds and terps were down a good bit.back to lovely totally fuckin freezin.im Scottish,freezin i can deal with but that heat fucks up me and my plants.
your goji dreams lookin good despite the heat problems

N

Numbar4

What kind of weight do u get when flowering straigjt from seed pal?

1st run in 16oz party cups of soil / 65w was 7 - 16 or 18g, cant remember which

2nd run in 1.5lts of soil / around 100+w I'm getting higher results, still got plants hanging and waiting to be chopped but its become worth while doing.

3rd run, gone down a pot size to .75ltrs but will look to double the watts and mix the spectrum a little
DSC09346   Copy

mate i had the exact same problems this summer.yeilds and terps were down a good bit.back to lovely totally fuckin freezin.im Scottish,freezin i can deal with but that heat fucks up me and my plants.
your goji dreams lookin good despite the heat problems

Ambient temps in the room my tents (4) are in hardly dropped below 30c this summer...fronzen water bottles, fans and dimmable LED's saved my arse.
Thanks, will reveg all 3 phenos, like a mogwai though the strain seems sensitive to water, wants minimal.

stiffneck

stiffneck

no he doesn't.thats not THE Bodhi from Bodhi seeds.i seen that book a few years back and asked Mrs Bodhi and she said it definetly wasn't.

Well.... My apologies to the Bodhi's! It is a quality book though with lots of good info for you gardeners. Whoever wrote it knows of which they speak.

Running some of Bodhis Gogii x ssdd , lemon d , dread bread, mothers milk and field trip. Stellar strains. Made some beans with a male I found in the Golgi x ssdd cross. Lots o seeds In will be busy forever.....

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Well.... My apologies to the Bodhi's! It is a quality book though with lots of good info for you gardeners. Whoever wrote it knows of which they speak.

Running some of Bodhis Gogii x ssdd , lemon d , dread bread, mothers milk and field trip. Stellar strains. Made some beans with a male I found in the Golgi x ssdd cross. Lots o seeds In will be busy forever.....
is it the book with a kinda hot chick on the front cover gardening?

Latest posts

Top Bottom