N

Numbar4

Looks a bit special that sunshine 3, great work

Couple of shots from the 1212 from seed tent

Tranquil Elephantizer
Tranquli elephant   Copy 2   Copy

Space Monkey #2
Spacemonkey2   Copy 2   Copy

Liking this strain a lot, got 3 phenos, all are frosty, this #2 is really putting out the frost and shes twice the size of the other buds around her.

T

turtlehams

got a huge order of bohdi stuff. im in humboldt and grow outdoors.
heres my list what have anyone here grown outside? thanks for the help.

axis, black triangle, deep line alchemy 6, hashplant 1, heavenly hashplant, mango hashplant, soulfood, sakura, j1hashplant, snowleopard, sky lotus, more cowbell, lemon afghani, phone home, soul mate, lucky wookie and terpnadio(spelled wrong i think)

i like to have strains that harvest before the 15 of october to beat the mold
thanks again yall
ham

N

Numbar4

Goji OG
Goji 2   Copy

Went looking for another pack recently...couldn't find one from any of the US / UK banks I use, sad days. But, made good by getting a pack of Mothers Milk (which also seems to be out of stock everywhere).

MM   Copy

Got a thing for Nepali OG crosses at the moment, this Adhesive #1 (GG4 x Nepoji (Nepali OG x Goji F3) by our own @Mr Bee ticks alot of boxes
ADHES1   Copy 2   Copy

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
got a huge order of bohdi stuff. im in humboldt and grow outdoors.
heres my list what have anyone here grown outside? thanks for the help.

axis, black triangle, deep line alchemy 6, hashplant 1, heavenly hashplant, mango hashplant, soulfood, sakura, j1hashplant, snowleopard, sky lotus, more cowbell, lemon afghani, phone home, soul mate, lucky wookie and terpnadio(spelled wrong i think)

i like to have strains that harvest before the 15 of october to beat the mold
thanks again yall
ham

Amazing. I have grown out most likely over 100 of Bodhi's varieties, and you only asked about one I have grown before. What are the odds?

Anyway, the skylotus from bodhi is an amazing plant. Outdoors, she will go past Oct 15th. Usually harvest date for that strain is mid to late Oct, sometimes touching Nov. I grew out the sky lotus two years in a row, and I averaged over 8lbs a plant, with my largest topping out at 10. The smell and flavor is old school, earthy. This variety loves high P, lots of Ca, and lots of room to grow. I started using the Sky Lotus in my crosses, and she brings solid structure and high THC%'s to the offspring. Final THC%'s for the Sky Lotus will range from 22 - 28%.

Good luck.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess I grew out the Black Triangle as well, and was not impressed in the slightest.

T

turtlehams

Amazing. I have grown out most likely over 100 of Bodhi's varieties, and you only asked about one I have grown before. What are the odds?

Anyway, the skylotus from bodhi is an amazing plant. Outdoors, she will go past Oct 15th. Usually harvest date for that strain is mid to late Oct, sometimes touching Nov. I grew out the sky lotus two years in a row, and I averaged over 8lbs a plant, with my largest topping out at 10. The smell and flavor is old school, earthy. This variety loves high P, lots of Ca, and lots of room to grow. I started using the Sky Lotus in my crosses, and she brings solid structure and high THC%'s to the offspring. Final THC%'s for the Sky Lotus will range from 22 - 28%.

Good luck.
awesome thank you for the amazing info. how did the skylotus do with mildew and mold?
thanks again
ham

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I am not the best person to ask about mildew and mold. I tend to avoid those problems when my crops are doing well. Where I grow has an amazingly long season as well. This year, I could have grown till the end of Nov before any bad rain or freezing temps. It's was crazy!

With that said, I had zero mildew or mold issues. I could see mold being an issue, as the nugs get quite large. I pump my plants full of Ca, so my cell walls are sound. High Ca will take away caterpillar, mold, and mildew issues when balanced correctly. Add adequate amounts of Cu for protection against initial infection and those problems seem to stay away. Don't let your K get out of whack either. Three main factors at a nutritional level for keeping mildew and mold away are K, Cu, and Ca.

T

turtlehams

I am not the best person to ask about mildew and mold. I tend to avoid those problems when my crops are doing well. Where I grow has an amazingly long season as well. This year, I could have grown till the end of Nov before any bad rain or freezing temps. It's was crazy!

With that said, I had zero mildew or mold issues. I could see mold being an issue, as the nugs get quite large. I pump my plants full of Ca, so my cell walls are sound. High Ca will take away caterpillar, mold, and mildew issues when balanced correctly. Add adequate amounts of Cu for protection against initial infection and those problems seem to stay away. Don't let your K get out of whack either. Three main factors at a nutritional level for keeping mildew and mold away are K, Cu, and Ca.
no doubt, same here. i could have grown well into nov without any rain. im at 4400 feet and once the rains start the cold sets in at night and the days stay warm. so botrytis really likes that alot. i use a regiment of regalia and b. subtilis to keep my mildew at bay but the bobo still creeps in on the big spear tops. i ran alot of malawi crosses this year that really changed my mind of african genes. made all the hybrids so strong and resilient.

thanks
ham

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Goji OG
View attachment 846242
Went looking for another pack recently...couldn't find one from any of the US / UK banks I use, sad days. But, made good by getting a pack of Mothers Milk (which also seems to be out of stock everywhere).

View attachment 846241

Got a thing for Nepali OG crosses at the moment, this Adhesive #1 (GG4 x Nepoji (Nepali OG x Goji F3) by our own @Mr Bee ticks alot of boxes
View attachment 846243
I'm stoked u like it so much.shame u couldn't get more Goji but I'm sure the mothers milk will fit the bill.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Goji OG
View attachment 846242

View attachment 846241

View attachment 846243
A breeder friend of mine gave me about 50 loose beans of the Bodhi Goji OG. He got a whole bunch of them from Bodhi before they were first released so they were sent in a large vial, no packaging.

B

Burned Haze

is the BT a hybrid cross of black domina x TK or Vietnam black x TK..... ? or none of the above?

No it’s TK X 88’ G13 HASHPLANT

I germinated 2 packs of BT and man I must say out of the 15+ (TK) crosses I’ve played with in seed form it’s in my top 3 least favorite ( I hated every pheno, and funny thing is 88 g13 hashplant normally brings gems and I love him )

It’s just so odd on how I love the original TK I’ve tried so many crosses and breeding version actually quite sucks. When normally 88 g14 hashplant brings out the gems and awesome pheno’s

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Just curious about BT. What about it was bad? We've been brousing TK crosses and haven't narrowed it down much.

No it’s TK X 88’ G13 HASHPLANT

I germinated 2 packs of BT and man I must say out of the 15+ (TK) crosses I’ve played with in seed form it’s in my top 3 least favorite ( I hated every pheno, and funny thing is 88 g13 hashplant normally brings gems and I love him )

It’s just so odd on how I love the original TK I’ve tried so many crosses and breeding version actually quite sucks. When normally 88 g14 hashplant brings out the gems and awesome pheno’s

Agree with Burned Haze.....

It was a picky plant, with terrible structure, and the finished product tested from 14-18%. Very weak meds, IMO.

B

Burned Haze

Favorite Bodhi TK strain so far def was “phone home” ( TK x Wookie )

Out of the pack 5 females , 4/5 were super similar and stellar ( I kept 2 for 2 rounds and now 1 pheno for the 4th round ) A+ smell, great structure /yeields and easy to to grow

Effects : very calming, great for people who need insomnia/bedtime but also for helping someone who has reckless leg or ptsd

Latest posts

Top Bottom