Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krippie94

Krippie94

Favorite Bodhi TK strain so far def was “phone home” ( TK x Wookie )

Out of the pack 5 females , 4/5 were super similar and stellar ( I kept 2 for 2 rounds and now 1 pheno for the 4th round ) A+ smell, great structure /yeields and easy to to grow

Effects : very calming, great for people who need insomnia/bedtime but also for helping someone who has reckless leg or ptsd
Thanks for the feedback folks. Love it. And appreciate it very much. I'll try to grab phone home. I really need a night time knock out.

Limonene

Limonene

I got a cut of black triangle from a guy on IG and it hermed hard on all the lowers. It was earlier this year. Unfortunately it was the exact week my daughter was born and I didn't catch it till too late so I harvested my first fully seeded crop. But a pal grew it too after I did and I made sure he kept her real open and small with light able to penetrate the lowers and she came out nice but not keeper worthy.
But on the bright side a pal ran 20 of my Herm beans, thunderfudges sour Larry pebbles 3 X black triangle and he found a super fire pheno that has all the Eucalyptus and sour fruit notes of SLP with the gas of black triangle in the background

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 20181212 200347

Krippie94

Krippie94

That's interesting. So far, BT is not sounding real great. Anyone ran Space Cake yet? We've got (had) some Killer 14er special x Forum cut that turned out 4 "keepers" and from what I've heard ANY Snow Lotus crosses are cool. So...yeah.
Got Gelato 33 (Larry Bird) atm, a day off work, and an MST3K binge going.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

That's interesting. So far, BT is not sounding real great. Anyone ran Space Cake yet? We've got (had) some Killer 14er special x Forum cut that turned out 4 "keepers" and from what I've heard ANY Snow Lotus crosses are cool. So...yeah.
Got Gelato 33 (Larry Bird) atm, a day off work, and an MST3K binge going.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Man, if 94 is your year, i love that you enjoy mst3k! I've grown a lot of bodhis snow lotus. It's solid. I love anything wookie too, especially with sativa involved. Space cake is popular on ig if you want to search hashtags. You don't have to use ig to search photos. It can be useful to see grow logs, just like here is.

Krippie94

Krippie94

Man, if 94 is your year, i love that you enjoy mst3k! I've grown a lot of bodhis snow lotus. It's solid. I love anything wookie too, especially with sativa involved. Space cake is popular on ig if you want to search hashtags. You don't have to use ig to search photos. It can be useful to see grow logs, just like here is.
My year? LOL! My year I graduated HS. But, I love it! I'm watching it as we speak.
We've only got 1 Bodhi (Moontang) and it's crossed to NC catpiss. They call it NCMT here. And they're F2s
Looking forward to jumping in to those soon.

H

hawkman

Yeah, there's roughly 600 packs in the safes at the moment

found some feminized Black Afghan seeds - you know the kind they make hash from - never ever thought there would be female , have 12 regular -any were it a True Lance

N

Numbar4

Running these 1212 from seed

More Cowbell #2
Morecowbell   Copy

No give on the squeeze shes solid as and an amazing nose. Really impressed with this pheno, looking like a keeper and fast finisher.

Space Monkey #2
Spmky   Copy

Can see why this strain is popular, this is one of three phenos running and they're all putting out and all a little bit different.

Tranquil Elelphantizer
Tranquil ele   Copy

Big and has a presence about her, sowed at the same time as the plants above, indica dominant plants are slower in 1212 from seed I've found, worth the wait though looking at her.

Black Raz
Blac raz   Copy

Smells like a sharpie visited a strip club run by..dirty whore raspberries...amazing

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Merry Christmas Farmers. My room is cranking out some bhodi love. Might be able to steal the wife's camera and snap some pics today. Ive got some Goji Og, Clusterfunk, Synergy, Cherry Hashplant in bloom. Just beginning week 6 and my carbon filters cant even touch the scent of Dank coming from the room. Next up for pheno finding are Hindu Hashplant, Cherry Queen(supernatural Selections), and Kudra x Snow Lotus.

Just smoked some of Nierika Seed trust's Acapulco Gold, grown outdoors in Northern MI, and it reminded me of the Brick weed we used to get up here as kids. Took me back to the back seat of my buddies buick cruising around on our lunch break doob cruise in HS! nice heady buzz. I bet if it was grown full term it would induce the laughing fits and sore cheek muscles from smiling ear to ear I remember.

H

hawkman

any one know were to get Black Afghan seeds - I forget there is one but I can't remember it and these are true lance's both male and female seeds --help !!!!!!!!!! don't think Bohida has any

B

Burned Haze

any one know were to get Black Afghan seeds - I forget there is one but I can't remember it and these are true lance's both male and female seeds --help !!!!!!!!!! don't think Bohida has any
(Not sure if this the same lineage or maybe used many crosses, but similar name the aka black afghani for a male bodhi was testing )

* I germinated a pack from bodhi, it’s Nigerian black x afghani black (only 1/11 came up and it’s prolly one of the smallest seedlings I’ve seen survive in awhile . I’m babying it and hopeing it was just being a bitch cause of old age stock (5+ seeds)

Lol I’ll keep ya posted if it does anything

H

hawkman

(Not sure if this the same lineage or maybe used many crosses, but similar name the aka black afghani for a male bodhi was testing )

* I germinated a pack from bodhi, it’s Nigerian black x afghani black (only 1/11 came up and it’s prolly one of the smallest seedlings I’ve seen survive in awhile . I’m babying it and hopeing it was just being a bitch cause of old age stock (5+ seeds)

Thanks , keep posting !! seems like some of the lance & some sativa strain seeds are little Big things come in small packages ??!!!!

"High Grade Seeds" yea!! they use this strain for hash also they have Purple Nepal another true lance all together they have 5 strain 3 regular 2 female also looked at Real, Seed Company, World of Seeds, Swamie and Tropical seeds -

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If u like the Wookie crosses you should get into some of big buddies gear as that's his lavender cut bodhi uses and he has some excellent lemon Larry lavender strains.his work is solid.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

H

hawkman

Running these 1212 from seed

More Cowbell #2
View attachment 847635
No give on the squeeze shes solid as and an amazing nose. Really impressed with this pheno, looking like a keeper and fast finisher.

Space Monkey #2
View attachment 847636
Can see why this strain is popular, this is one of three phenos running and they're all putting out and all a little bit different.

Tranquil Elelphantizer
View attachment 847637
Big and has a presence about her, sowed at the same time as the plants above, indica dominant plants are slower in 1212 from seed I've found, worth the wait though looking at her.

Black Raz
View attachment 847638
Smells like a sharpie visited a strip club run by..dirty whore raspberries...amazing

Nice ! how long was you total grow ? 3 mo's 4 mos' ? I like to run 12/12 when growing 100% sativa's or a high % sativa dominate hybrid strain

H

hawkman

Pleas - keep me informed if you find any can't remember if I posted this : HighGrade Seeds has it rer/fem n(5 of each)+ Purple Nepal (got 5 have 3 left no germination on the 2 - Mawie Gold and one other lance - about 7 years ago Amsterdam seed had a BA _ any way Peace if I find any I'll let you know

Latest posts

Top Bottom