Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Probably 1 of his best

On the F2 as we speak ....Pinesol & Exotic Curry smoke with a body lock supreme.
Very easy to grow and makes some funky hybrids no doubt! Harvested several of B's
work this year and love every one of em'. Med cabinet stocked with Cheech Wizard F2, Harlequin Bx, Lucky 13 and very potent Wonder Diesel x Appalachia.

Nice i like hearing that. I sampled some of Ragga Mons and was surprised how curry the smoke was. Need to pop what i got!!

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

Happy to say I have six out of ten females on the love dawg and three out of ten females on the ssdd.Almost two weeks since flip.The room is smelling real nice.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You guys see that Bodhi just dropped some Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Appy? I am sending in some money today before those disappear! Maybe some Cheech Wizard as well

H

happy b

You guys see that Bodhi just dropped some Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Appy? I am sending in some money today before those disappear! Maybe some Cheech Wizard as well
Where were the ATF in stock,the vault?that was the bodhi strain that first caught my attention but it was always out of stock . I'm not buying anymore beans for a while....unless there's something REALLY special of course . lol . there should be some nice drops happening in the new year,although I haven't heard of any bodh I drops.

H

happy b

20141227 174916
20141227 174857
my sunny d in veg . I'm just making sure my cuts root ok before flipping.
20141227 201720
the dark green plant in the middle is a synergy freebie . This was the most vigorous female I got.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Heres one with a Bodhi Female used.. BAY 11 . Heres the description from GDP Seeds" We used a cut that was obtained from Bodhi named Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg) and hit it with our male OG Kush(Fire?) from one of our breeders up north. The male that was used was very special, we had to convinced this old timer that we were not going to give it out. He was using this male to cross all the new kush strains up north" Smells very Dank and is purpling hard at 48 days.. I have a friend with some nice pics of his keeper Cherry Mountain I"ll ask if I can post them up...
P1120074
P1120068

Last edited:
Wavegem

Wavegem

I have one pack of seeds from Bodhi and I can't wait to pop them. :) There are definitely a few other packs that he makes I'd like to get.

Love Dawg (Love Triangle × Appalachia)
--
This glistening jeweled queen weaves together the OG kush and Chemdog lines using the elite green threads of Blockhead, Afgooey, and Green crack. The complete genetic breakdown is TK x Afgooey x Block head x Green crack x Tres dawg. Expect huge yields. Some phenos create smokey silver tinged foxtails "dawg tails". Creamy chemmy soaring fruity spirit sorbet for the senses. Heavy wands of crystallised nuggles to turn on the muggles. Botanical blazing mind hyperdrive.

Yeah, those are going to be awesome... Gunna nuggle my muggle.

Damn bro I found quite a few males and used them in a bunch of my projects

Wifi x love dawg
Sour dawg x love dawg
Wicked purple x love dawg
Wicked sour x love dawg
I have to check what else you just got me excited !!

H

happy b

Heres one with a Bodhi Female used.. BAY 11 . Heres the description from GDP Seeds" We used a cut that was obtained from Bodhi named Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg) and hit it with our male OG Kush(Fire?) from one of our breeders up north. The male that was used was very special, we had to convinced this old timer that we were not going to give it out. He was using this male to cross all the new kush strains up north" Smells very Dank and is purpling hard at 48 days.. I have a friend with some nice pics of his keeper Cherry Mountain I"ll ask if I can post them up...View attachment 472158 View attachment 472159
That's a nice bay 11 d love . I got a pack of gdp phantom cookies recently and are looking forward to popping em . and yes try and get up some pics of cherry mtn if you can . We want pics of as many different bodhi crosses up on here as possible.
Damn bro I found quite a few males and used them in a bunch of my projects

Wifi x love dawg
Sour dawg x love dawg
Wicked purple x love dawg
Wicked sour x love dawg
I have to check what else you just got me excited !!
Would love to see some wifi x snow lotus on this thread Wavegem if you know what I'm saying....get the pic of that monster UP!and any other bodhi crosses you may have made,we wanna see it all.

fstate559

fstate559

Bodhi's cherry mt. I did the best I could with this. I couldn't find a lot of info on it. Luckily I managed to take a few clones so hopefully this next run will be great. Smell is amazing. Kind of got in trouble from the wife about trimming this in the kitchen. Lol

IMG 20150107 113102446
H

happy b

Nice cherry mt . hope the cherry grow good for ya . will b amazing ,without doubt . If it was made by bodhi then it's going to be a good one . My synergy is a beast . It's an Appy cross also . don't have any pics of em as they are just now . just put
another synergy and my only ssdd into the flower room . This is theyr first run so not sure how they will turn out . Also took cuts of my two female goji . just waiting for the cuts to root and the seed plants to recover a bit from having all theyr best bran c he's and tops taken off,then as soon as theyrs space in the flower room,in they'll go . can't wait to try these bad girls.

fstate559

fstate559

Thanks happy b looking forward to your updates with ssdd as I ordered a pack of those a couple months back from seedvault.I haven't ran gogi but heard nice things. Good luck to you

H

happy b

Thanks happy b looking forward to your updates with ssdd as I ordered a pack of those a couple months back from seedvault.I haven't ran gogi but heard nice things. Good luck to you
Thanks man . iv had plenty of people tell me about the bodhi strains they grew and they always say sunny d was the best.(from people who had grown multiple bodhi strains)it's supposed to be some of the foulest low down rank rotten shit around . I can't bloody wait!The synergy smells pretty dank at around 3/4weeks.

Top Bottom