Bodhi Seeds White Lotus (Krome's White x Snow Lotus)

• Thread starter SourBubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SourBubba

Whats up guys? I am trying to find info on Bodhi seeds and his strain White Lotus. His description says that he used Krome's White as the mother and the father is his Snow Lotus which is the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male (no sweetooth traits present). Anyone have any experience with White Lotus or its parents? Any info would be great. Thanks -SB

S

SourBubba

Hey Bodhi

Any idea on the flowering time for these? What phenos should I be looking for.

Thanks SB

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

white lotus flowering times are 8-10 weeks, with 9 being the average. this is a very potent plant, taking it earlier can give a more balenced high. she grows straight up colas, not too bushy. more like frost totem poles. hashy, floral, with some occasional funk. once in awhile the dirty hippie pheno sneaks out, which is like garlic hummus but fades to flowers on the cure.

enjoy

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Attitude but hurry b4 there sold out

T

THConnisseur

white lotus flowering times are 8-10 weeks, with 9 being the average. this is a very potent plant, taking it earlier can give a more balenced high. she grows straight up colas, not too bushy. more like frost totem poles. hashy, floral, with some occasional funk. once in awhile the dirty hippie pheno sneaks out, which is like garlic hummus but fades to flowers on the cure.

enjoy
greetings, first of all i would like to say thanks for your dedicaction passion and hard work i run fem seeds due to convenience but im so intrigued by all of your hybrids..especially your white lotus.i purchased white lotus and im going to put the time in to grace myself with your elite hybrid this up coming summer outside..out of your 11 pack whats an estimate on how many seeds will be female..also i purchased these on 1/2013..what phenotype variations will there be and what flavors should i expect..any response when you have available time would be greatly appreciated..

d420dool

d420dool

hey connisseur i got 2 packs of the goji og and i got 14 females, thanx bodhi man, these were the first seeds i ever bought and i gotta say im def happy with them. i reccomend grabbin another pack though cuz out of my 14 girls i found 1 really cool lookin pheno and im wonderin if i woulda got it if i only got one pack, i think im always going to buy seed packs 2 at a time

T

tree king

so what are you guys thinkin about this strain is it real potent like the description?

Top Bottom