THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Lord Xenu
Strain : White Lotus [The White (mother) X Snowlotus (father)]
Method Smoked : water pipe

APPEARANCE

Bodhi seeds   white lotus

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Strange mix of a warm hash smell with lemon, constantly had my nose in the jar because of the unique but pleasant smell.
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavor : earthy
Associated flavors : citrus

Harsh/smoothness : 8
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body - 40% head 60% body
Potency : 8.5-9
Duration : 3 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no

The White Lotus strain is definitely a body/night strain. Produces a solid and heavy high, like being dipped into molasses, with decent cerebral effects. No drowsiness, mostly deep muscle relaxation. With indicas I usually get slight muscle spasms, but this stuff had me straight up twitchin and tweakin for the first 30 mins, but not in a tense way. Afterwards all my muscles were extremely relaxed and my body felt like rubber the next day.

Mental effects were your above average indica stone; calm: relaxed, reduced concentration and memory. Nothing incredible, but you're definitely stoned. If you have shit to do throughout the day, or looking for cerebral bizzare-O world high, then choose a different strain. Overall White Lotus is in my top 3 for body high and relaxation. Bodhi seeds is a great breeder.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate (x)

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

kds710

kds710

Thanks for the report, been sitting on a pack of these since last year when they finally were in stock after so damn long with mothers milk another pack I wanna sort through. Bodhi only puts out the best of the best

H

happy b

Thanks for the report, been sitting on a pack of these since last year when they finally were in stock after so damn long with mothers milk another pack I wanna sort through. Bodhi only puts out the best of the best
And youv got the vast majority of the best of those!lol.
did you message that address?

Limonene

Limonene

nice report man. We got 3 females out of our white lotus run and were slightly disappointed. Looked nice but was missing that special something. However we also ran a pack of goji at the same time and really nothing can hold a candle to that strain!

H

happy b

nice report man. We got 3 females out of our white lotus run and were slightly disappointed. Looked nice but was missing that special something. However we also ran a pack of goji at the same time and really nothing can hold a candle to that strain!
yeti og can.i wouldnt say its better.its different but just as good.

kds710

kds710

And youv got the vast majority of the best of those!lol.
did you message that address?
And they all have a place under my lights in the near future my friend. I should be receiving a list of testers to choose from any day now thanks to you homie!

H

happy b

And they all have a place under my lights in the near future my friend. I should be receiving a list of testers to choose from any day now thanks to you homie!
Thats good man.wait till you see the lists they give you and tell you to choose 5.youl struggle.well i did.pick 5 and get 2 sometimes 3.theres no gaurantee youl get your choices but u should get atleast one.let me know how it goes buddy.oh yeah i managed to snag some blood orange and dream lotus .i,ll be popping em along with skunk91 f2 appollo x sl & ssdd.

kds710

kds710

Thats good man.wait till you see the lists they give you and tell you to choose 5.youl struggle.well i did.pick 5 and get 2 sometimes 3.theres no gaurantee youl get your choices but u should get atleast one.let me know how it goes buddy.oh yeah i managed to snag some blood orange and dream lotus .i,ll be popping em along with skunk91 f2 appollo x sl & ssdd.
Ah, rubbing my hands together in anticipation for this list. He posted a list once of what he had stored in his fridge at the time, some time back when he was posting on icmag maybe a few years ago I believe, long before I ever found the forums. A huge list of hundreds of strains you may or may not have ever heard of, pretty impressive collection but I can't imagine how much it's grown since then. Just got an update this morning, and in another day or so it's on. Was beginning to wonder what was up too so I'm pumped I'll probably get some started right away. My two Goji phenos are the #1 favorite among patients, such a perfect strain.

Top Bottom