Bodhi- Sunshine #4

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Whats up dogs?

JDog here for another grow report.

Ive got these Bodhi Sunshine 4 seeds, Which is (sunshine daydream) x (Chemdog #4).
I popped 11 with 100% success, heres a pic a week or 2 in.

Its gone be danko

Photo 1
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Subbed.looking good.a good starts always important.
Huge bodhi supporter here.
my buddies got a pack o these and he,s choking to pop em.
iv got some atf x ssdd testers iv just flipped my self.
is that perlite or is it DE or something?

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Thanks for the positive comments!
Aww I wanted that freebee but I got Super Snow Lotus, which Im in the middle of growing right now, I have a grow log up and active! Check it out!
Im a huge Bodhi fanboy as well, lol.
The white stuff on top is "grow-stones" gnat mix, Ive noticed that it really helps with the gnats (which is always a big problem in my house, mostly with my seedlings) since Ive started using it I've only noticed a few gnats! looks nice too

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks for the positive comments!
Aww I wanted that freebee but I got Super Snow Lotus, which Im in the middle of growing right now, I have a grow log up and active! Check it out!
Im a huge Bodhi fanboy as well, lol.
The white stuff on top is "grow-stones" gnat mix, Ive noticed that it really helps with the gnats (which is always a big problem in my house, mostly with my seedlings) since Ive started using it I've only noticed a few gnats! looks nice too
U mean gnat nix?
how do u water with that ontop?does it not wash away wen u water?i was having similar problems but i used diatomecious earth, nematodes & sticky yellow traps but i had to water from underneath.been thinking about getting some gnat nix myself.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Gnats just crawl right down through it if you don't get it at least an inch thick. I like using coarse perlite better, they hate that stuff.
U mean gnat nix?
how do u water with that ontop?does it not wash away wen u water?i was having similar problems but i used diatomecious earth, nematodes & sticky yellow traps but i had to water from underneath.been thinking about getting some gnat nix myself.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Gnats just crawl right down through it if you don't get it at least an inch thick. I like using coarse perlite better, they hate that stuff.
Crawl through what?de or gnatnix?if they crawl through whats the point?
Shroomking uses weed block cut to the shape o the pot and a gnatnix covered in de.he pulls away the weed block to water.he even says he can re use the gnat nix.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

My best buddy right here have never seen a gnat in my life lol what are they ???
Gallery 11738 4815 21913

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

I use to have mad problems, I put approximately a half an inch on each plant, water right over the gnat mix gently and i put a couple sticky traps to get the rest. I saw like 2 in my tent yesterday, which is a huge improvement.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Put them into 1 gal pots, with aurora soul soil. They look alright, but Idk, I think they look lanky and stretchy to me, the light to far maybe? What you think?

Photo 1 2
Photo 2 2
Photo 3
Minitiger

Minitiger

Could be the light distance. How far away do you have it? Could just be the genetics. I just got finished running one Sunshine Daydream and I don't know if I'd call it "lanky," but it definitely wasn't compact, either. Very, very floppy stems, every time I went into the tent, I had to stake and tie and stake and tie. Ended up chopping it at week 8 when it really should've gone nine weeks, but the stems were snapping so much that I had to take it down a little early. Still ended up getting 91 grams in three gallons of soil, so not too bad. Smoke is really nice. Great for bedtime, fo sho. I bet the SSDD/Chemdog #4 will be some pretty powerful shit. Gonna be watching this thread, too, as I'm pretty interested in this cross.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'd top around the 4th or 5th node, then maybe a little LST? I like to stress the plants as little as possible, although I will say that with my most recent grow, I'm planning on topping the fuck out of them, coupled with a bunch of training. My last two grows had way too much larf-y bullshit. I want nothing but forearm-sized colas haha.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Damm, I just did a freebee run a few weeks before this run of SSL from Bodhi, 5 Seeds and only 1 female... Now Im finishing up with the Sunshine #4 sexing...........and out of the whole 11 pack I only have 2 females maybe, 1 for sure and the other still isn't fully showing sex. This is a serious bummer. This is the female, why are the nodes turning yellow and seem to be small and stunted from growth? Ive read about it before but forgot and cannot find help. Anyone?

Photo 5
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

why top when you can crop
Why crop wen u can top?
It's just a preference.i too prefer to crop as I don't like chopping off bits then have to wait on it growing back but I reckon people like topping coz they know exactly how the plant will react were as with super cropping you can't be certain if the lower shoots will com in the way u want.

Top Bottom