Bodhi- Super Snow Lotus Freebee- Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Aye especially since u can't buy em.atleast iv got my nepoji...what?iv did the same with my good nepoji? Awwww fuck

Are you serious? Perhaps you should revise your labeling system haha. Doesn't limo have that one, too, though?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

That first pic of the pulled fan leaves looks like that could be thrip damage and not a deficiency on those plants.....and if that's the case the plants will start showing other signs of stress if they got thrips!

I've had thrips a few times and that's what the damage looks like.....going to need some spinosad if that's the case, it will kill them good!

keiksweat

keiksweat

s
That first pic of the pulled fan leaves looks like that could be thrip damage and not a deficiency on those plants.....and if that's the case the plants will start showing other signs of stress if they got thrips!

I've had thrips a few times and that's what the damage looks like.....going to need some spinosad if that's the case, it will kill them good!
Sorry to butt in ,but I was thinking the same thing when I looked at those leaves pal.scope em all,very carefully.and if so,like he said"spinosad"...good luck.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Thanks, ill give them a real close look later and do as suggested if that is the case

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

I think y'all are right about the thrips, but now my plant has dark purple veins and is really starting to loose alot of foliage, my cal/mag is supposed to be here tomorrow, would a calmag deficiency start to affect phosphorus?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

honestly dude you need to get spinosad a.s.a.p....its the only thing that works and serious thrip damage will look like a cal-mag deficiency and no nutrients will make it better until those thrips get killed....you will see positive effects a few days after spraying new growth that looks happy.....but you will probly have to spray again( 3-5 days) to make sure all the eggs and adults are killed....your plants won't recover until those thrips are toast!

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah mate,don't wait.get in the car,go fetch.spray the shit out of rooms.then repeat in 5 days.sooner the better.youll kick yourself waiting for calmag delivery,then waiting for it to work?seriously pal,do it today.good luck.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

You guys are right I will. I just lost my job so I seriously have like negative money right now but it looks like theres some $10 options I could manage. On the bottom of the leaf I couldn't really see anything, however I have lazer precision eyeballs and I could see some microscopic debris, transparent and black looking eggs maybe, but no bugs. These things are super tiny right? Cause what I saw could have been dirt, and its weird because Ive been seeing thrip damage from the beginning, and I have so many plants around this one that are growing fine, its just the SSL, thats why I thought it was a deficiency because I just gave SSN plant microbes and then it started acting up... Ill grab a bottle of spinosad, ill post pics later in the week, when this issue gets fixed I'm going to clone:)

keiksweat

keiksweat

best
You guys are right I will. I just lost my job so I seriously have like negative money right now but it looks like theres some $10 options I could manage. On the bottom of the leaf I couldn't really see anything, however I have lazer precision eyeballs and I could see some microscopic debris, transparent and black looking eggs maybe, but no bugs. These things are super tiny right? Cause what I saw could have been dirt, and its weird because Ive been seeing thrip damage from the beginning, and I have so many plants around this one that are growing fine, its just the SSL, thats why I thought it was a deficiency because I just gave SSN plant microbes and then it started acting up... Ill grab a bottle of spinosad, ill post pics later in the week, when this issue gets fixed I'm going to clone:)
be safe pal.hope you nail it bro.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

I got the spray, Ive sprayed them twice, once 2 days ago and once today. I also got the cal/mag and gave them a very light feeding, idk if its enough but I'm paranoid to over feed. I also flushed the hell out of the plant 3 days ago... its just looking worst

Photo 1 6
Photo 5 1
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Heres a few more pics, I put the SSL next to the rest of my plants to show the lightness in color

Photo 2 5
Photo 3
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Fuckk all my plants are on point, except the SSL, I just realized that when I watered her the other day I meant to grab the H202 but accidentally grabbed the isopropyl and put a generous ammount into the feed water. So maybe the cal/mag did work, but now I'm seeing side effects from the alcohol. :(

incogneato

incogneato

Hope you find yourself on the other side of your troubles soon bro. I'm gonna follow along as I'm a fan of bodhi genetics. Good vibes

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

What's the ph of the feed ur giving them? Also ur feed runoff?

Have u giving them a good flush yet?

JohnsonJones

JohnsonJones

i know this is old but those plants look oxygen deprived. probably a combination of a heavy soil and over watering is causing them to runt up like that and turning the stems purple. they are getting too much nutes also from the soil being wet all the time which is causing burn and lockout at the same time. the cells start dying the plant is getting weaker and disease and pest are getting a foothold on the plant. let them girls breath let the soil dry before watering so they can breath. you can see the plants are taking on a more indica phenotype to survive the stress.
Add some lava rocks and more perlite to the soil for the next run. maybe even a smidge of coco to lighten the soil up. a good organic soil especially a heavy one with things like soft rock phos., dolomitic lime, and worm castings, will need to be one third perlite/ lava rocks /aeration material by volume.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fuckk all my plants are on point, except the SSL, I just realized that when I watered her the other day I meant to grab the H202 but accidentally grabbed the isopropyl and put a generous ammount into the feed water. So maybe the cal/mag did work, but now I'm seeing side effects from the alcohol. :(
Just watch out the plants don't get too drunk,forget were they are and try to stumble to the corner of your grow room for a piss

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Think those are spider mites marks on the leaves. Get a microscope and look.

Top Bottom