Bodhi Tester thread

• Thread starter Puffntuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I'm running testers for bodhi.
Updates will be slow at the beginning because germ and veg shots are boring lol.

10/10 on Congolese (pine tree pheno) x 88g13hp

10/10 on Noof NL5 x Snow Lotus.
All veg and flower is organic custom soil blended by me. Vegging under T5s 4x4' Flowered under 1k solistek.

H

happy b

Oh snap,I forgot about this thread!how are the testers going?I would absoloutley LOVE to get a chance to run bodhi testers . he gives alot of testers to the guys on the bodhi thread at rim . Get over here and give us farmers a wee shot Bodhi .is the hp 13 in the Congo cross the deadly G?his NL is supposed to b awesome too . your a lucky SOB puff n tuff to get the chance to run that stuff as only a very small percentage of the tester crosses he puts out actually makes it to market .The high standards Bodhi employs when making his selections is what makes him one of the most in demand breeders around at the moment .

Last edited by a moderator:
H

happy b

Iv noticed bodhi gear often has high ratios of males . I got 2 females out a 12 pack of goji and one fem out 7 ssdd but I got 3 fems from 4 synergy. but the quality strength and overall vigor of the fems I did get more than make up for it.
I look forward to getting a look at these in particular the congolese x deadly G.

H

happy b

Agreed thats alot of males. Keeping ny fingers crossed for better ratios when i pop these bodhi aruba beans later this year.
Ooooooh youv still got Aruba beans you lucky so and so!I hope your going to post some pics of them bitches wen theyr going . are you planning on running em outdoors?

Ritual

Ritual

I wish i could, but can't for security reasons. I can sneak one or two od. Im running strawberry frost, wifi, and a test bubblegum og crossed to what i call my hippy beans (an ibl that an old hippt friend of mines has been growing since the early 70s, adding in new genetics occasionally throughout the years) those hippy beans are also where im doing my rks hunt. Anyways after those three, ill be popping arubas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom