Bodhi Testers: Big Sur Nigerian X Nl2 And Mendo Purps X Ssdd

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Okaaaaaaaaay, gang. I was supposed to start this grow about eight months ago, but, you know, shit happens. We found a couple tumors on one of my boxers in June which ended up costing us twelve grand to treat (I would've paid a million dollars if I had to; he's a good boy...). That, along with a lot of other expensive stuff that me and my girl weren't anticipating spending money on, ended up causing me to put this grow off for a lot longer than I wanted to. But Bowie (my boy dog) is all good now and cancer-free. Anyway....

This grow is the same as all of my others. Soil mix is Coot's, although for this run I mixed up a new batch of soil. Last May, I sent in a sample of the soil I'd been using for the last few years and the analysis came back really salty. I have no idea why that might've been, but in any event, I hemmed and hawed for a couple weeks, debating whether or not I should flush the shit out of my recycled soil and use that or just mix up a new batch of soil. Obviously, I ended up mixing a new batch and just tossing the old soil in the big-ass planter I have in my backyard. I'm still using my trusty Apache AT600 for lighting (it is a gawddamned good light and I highly recommend it to every grower). Been watering with straight RO water, mostly, with a couple AACT's and a few K Silicate/fulvic foliars here and there. Y'all know me, I subscribe heavily to the "less is more" theory. So...

On November 30, I planted eight seeds each of the Big Sur Nigerian/NL2 and the Mendo Purps/Sunshine Daydream. I know a lot of people think Mendo Purps is garbage, but I think that that's just because they haven't smoked legit Mendo Purps. It's one of my favorite strains, although I haven't seen any around in almost ten years. Anyway, all eight of the Big Surs and one of the Mendo's was above ground in 72 hours (I don't bother with soaking or paper towels or any of that, I just plant my seeds straight into my dirt). The rest of the Mendo's were above ground a day later. So, 100% germination rates.

A couple weeks after planting the seeds, a cold front blew in to LA and dried everything up. Humidity levels were insanely low, down in the low teens. I use outside air to cool my room, so this wasn't good. Even though I was running two humidifiers, I still couldn't get humidity levels above 20% or so. Ended up buying a third humidifier that's rated for a 600 square foot room (my room is 10 ft x 10 ft and my tent is 5 ft x 5 ft) and that STILL wasn't enough. So I bought a couple of these mini-greenhouse things and put all of the plants in those. Tents inside of a tent haha. Those first few weeks were brutal and got me really depressed. The plants looked like shit and the leaves were getting all crispy and yellow and dying off pretty much as soon as they grew. I even considered maybe never growing again, but once I got the plants into those greenhouses, the humidity levels increased. And for the past few days, it's been raining a LOT here, which has also raised humidity levels (obviously).

My point is, everything's going great now haha!

Here's a few pictures. Just groups shots. I'll take more detailed photos as we get closer to flowering, which should be in just two weeks or so. I always veg my plants for sixty days, so we're getting pretty dang close. I may veg for 65 or 66 days or so this time, depending on how long it takes for these plants to outgrow their current half-gallon containers. We'll see, but I have to say, GAWDDAMN! I missed growing....

Bodhi testers big sur nigerian x nl2 and mendo purps x ssdd

Bodhi testers big sur nigerian x nl2 and mendo purps x ssdd 2

Bodhi testers big sur nigerian x nl2 and mendo purps x ssdd 3

The broad-leaved plants in these pics are the Mendo Purps/SSDD and the narrow-leaved, extremely Sativa-looking ones are the Nigerian/NL's. One thing I've noticed about the Nigerians are that they have extremely wide internodes. I expect them to stretch like crazy once I induce flowering. Another thing I noticed about them is that they have, like, zero side-branching. Straight up, straight down. I topped them last night, even though I don't think that'll be beneficial (they look like they're the type of plant to just do one big-ass main cola), but I had to, just because once flowering's induced, I think they're gonna end up being twice the size of the Mendos. Either way, YAY! Growin' again!

Last thing: they smell delicious. Really, really good. When I was transplanting them into their current containers two Sundays ago, one of the Mendos reeked of straight-up grape candy. I hope that that stays all the way through finish. We'll see....

B

BuddahWatcha

Hey man, found your thread here, right on! Looking good, I will be following your progress, found some other person running these as well on another forum, you can google it and find it, he is around week 2 of flower, around a week ahead of myself, very cool! When are you flipping them to 12/12?

Peace and best vibez!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hey man, found your thread here, right on! Looking good, I will be following your progress, found some other person running these as well on another forum, you can google it and find it, he is around week 2 of flower, around a week ahead of myself, very cool! When are you flipping them to 12/12?

Peace and best vibez!

Well, I transplanted the ones I’m keeping into their flowering containers last night and I usually wait for two weeks before flipping, but I want to start flowering on February 1, just so it’s easier to keep track of, so that’s what I’m gonna do. Sooooo, what’s today? The 22nd? I guess I’ll be flipping in ten days. I’m switching to a 14/10 on/off schedule today and when I flip, I’ll switch to 11/13. According to DJ Short, there’s more phenotypical variation when utilizing an 11/13 schedule as opposed to 12/12,so that’s what I’ll be doing, since I’m testing and all.... I usually go 12/12 for a month or so and then gradually decrease the amount of light the plants get, but I’ve used 11/13 all the way through before, too.

Where’s that other grow log you mentioned? Yours is the only one I can find. And just FYI, you’re allowed to mention other sites here at the farm. One of the many, many reasons I prefer it here rather than fucking icmag.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, so I flipped to 11.5/12.5 yesterday, so I guess I'm on day two-ish of flower. I know I said I was gonna wait until two weeks after transplanting to start flowering, but I just couldn't help myself. One, it's already getting hot in LA and since I use outdoor air to cool my room, I figured it'd be best to initiate flower right now and try to get these plants to finish up before it gets unacceptably hot.

And two.... Shit, man, I just want some more of the bomb-ass weed that I grow haha!

Anyway, so here they are, one day into flower.

Big Sur NL 1, 13 inches as of today. We'll see how much all of these plants stretch.

Big sur NL 1
Big Sur NL 1 2

Big Sur NL2, also 13 inches today:

Big Sur NL 2 1

Big Sur NL 2 2

Sorry for the fuzzy photos. But y'all get the idea....

Big Sur NL3, 13.5 inches today:

Big Sur NL3 1

Big Sur NL 3 2

Big Sur NL4, 13 inches today:

Big Sur NL4 1
Big Sur NL4 1

Big Sur NL4 2

Big Sur Nigerian NL5, only 10 inches tall today:

Big Sur NL5 1

Big Sur NL5 2

I really dig the way all of these plants look. They have pretty wide internodes and I have a feeling they're gonna stretch quite a bit, but I hope not. When I saw this cross on Bodhi's tester list, I thought the NL in this hybrid would maybe keep the stretch down to an acceptable level. We'll see. I hope so, though, because right now I'm getting a serious "these plants are gonna end up being seven feet tall" kinda vibe haha. But maybe not.

Minitiger

Minitiger

And the Mendo Purps/SSDD's:

#1, 11 inches tall today:

Mendo ssdd1 2

Mendo ssdd1

Aaaaarrrgghhhh.... Sorry for those blurry pics. Once they start flowering and shit gets interesting, I can assure you that I'll get much more in-focus pics.

Mendo Puros/SSDD #2, 10 inches:

Mendo Purps 2 1

Mendo/SSDD #3, 10 inches:

Mendo Purps SSDD 3 1

Mendo Purps SSDD 3 2

Mendo Purps/SSDD #4, 9 inches:

Mendo Purps SSDD 4 1

Mendo Purps SSDD 4 2

Mendo/SSDD #5, 9 inches:

Mendo Purps SSDD 5 1

Mendo Purps SSDD 5 2

Sooooo, yeah. As far as growing is concerned, I don't know anything about Mendo Purps, Nigerian or Northern Lights. Never grown any of those. But I have grown Sunshine Daydream and my MP/SSDD #1 really reminds me of the Sunshine Daydream I grew a few years ago. Very branchy, kind of all over the place. Whatever. All of these plants look real good, the pics don't do them justice. The other Mendo/SSDD's look extremely Indica-domionant. Massive fan leaves, minimal internode spacing. Just what I was hoping for, actually. I said it before and I'll say it again right now: legit Mendo Purps is really, really good weed. I haven't come across any in about ten years, so I'm stoked to have these beans. I think it, crossed with the Sunshine Daydream, will turn out pretty epic.

The Big Sur Nigerian/NL's are surprising me. I really did think that the NL would keep the height down a little bit and maybe they will, but right now they look like they're gonna beast out and stretch like a motherfucker. And just in case anybody else is gonna grow these, they're absolutely not a plant the should be topped. They fully have that "straight up, straight down" structure, with minimal (if any) branching. Having said that, I topped mine haha. I didn't want to, but I felt it was necessary, just to keep them relatively close to as tall as the Mendo's. But I still think they're gonna tower over the Mendo's....

Anyway, yeah, Yay!!! Flowering has commenced! Only nine or ten or twelve weeks left!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I should also mention that I'm not positive on the sex on all of these plants. I got six definite males, three each of the Nigerian/NL's and the Mendo/SSDD's and I removed those from the garden as soon as I saw the balls. I'm pretty sure the remaining five Mendo's are females, but the Nigerian's are weird. I'm fairly positive that two of them are females, but the other three I'm not so sure about. We'll know in a few days or weeks, but I have to say that the pre-flowers on the Nigerians were bizarre looking. There were typical female pre-flowers, but a day or two later, these weird, super-elongated, male-ish looking pre-flowers showed up, too. They weren't looking like balls, but they weren't looking exactly like female pre-flowers, either. I really wished I had a good close-up camera lens so I could've taken pics to show y'all. Never seen anything like them. So we'll see, like I said. I'm most interested in the Nigerian hybrid, so I really hope that the five I've kept turn out female. I dunno about you, but Big Sur Nigerian crossed with Northern Lights #2 sounds like a bomb-ass-fucking cross haha!

B

BuddahWatcha

Looking good man, those nigerian/nl sound really interesting!, especially with BSHW, which seems to be a legendary strain! Everything looking healthy and happy! Exciting times ahead, my MPxSSDD seem to be all MP dominant, at least on the smell category, they all have a vicks/menthol stem rub smell to it. I found 1 male that had the SSDD smell, but that was the recessive on. My ladies are split pretty much between the stretchy and the short ones. Some decent variation within this line, true F1 hybrid vigor. The stems on mine are thicker than my fingers already, I think the few sessions of supercropping helped thick that up! There is one of the plans in which I snapped the main branch, and it was hanging by 20% of it... Today that branch is solid as hell again, the whole stem healed around in 1 week, pretty impressive, even tho I'm dealing with the bug issues!

Everything looks great man, I'm excited here watching your progress! Best vibes!

Peace!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Looking good man, those nigerian/nl sound really interesting!, especially with BSHW, which seems to be a legendary strain! Everything looking healthy and happy! Exciting times ahead, my MPxSSDD seem to be all MP dominant, at least on the smell category, they all have a vicks/menthol stem rub smell to it. I found 1 male that had the SSDD smell, but that was the recessive on. My ladies are split pretty much between the stretchy and the short ones. Some decent variation within this line, true F1 hybrid vigor. The stems on mine are thicker than my fingers already, I think the few sessions of supercropping helped thick that up! There is one of the plans in which I snapped the main branch, and it was hanging by 20% of it... Today that branch is solid as hell again, the whole stem healed around in 1 week, pretty impressive, even tho I'm dealing with the bug issues!

Everything looks great man, I'm excited here watching your progress! Best vibes!

Peace!

Actually, I asked Bodhi what the deal with the Big Sur Nigerian was, if it was a Nigerian/BSHW hybrid and he said it was a cut of Nigerian that’s been floating around Big Sur. There’s no BSHW in it. But I love it up there in that part of California. Gorgeous. I dunno if you read a lot, but the Big Sur/Carmel area was popular with the Beats in the 50’s and 60’s and I believe Henry Miller spent the last part of his life there, too. Whenever I go on vacation (which is rarely), I usually go up to San Francisco for a few days and then drive down to the Big Sur area and get a cabin and chill there for a few days. I don’t like leaving California haha.

I checked your thread today, sucks about the bugs, but it sounds like you’re getting them under control. I wish I could help you out, but I’ve never had any problems with any of my grows (knock on wood), except one time when I had a slight fungus gnat infestation, but that was super-easy to deal with. Sounds like you know what you’re doing to combat them, though.

I’m gonna water mine with a sprouted seed tea tonight, but I won’t be taking any pics. I figure I’ll take pics once a week and post them here, until shit starts getting really interesting. The Big Sur/NL’s are stretching pretty good, though. The Mendo/SSDD’s not so much, which is fine. I’ll just throw them on top of some five gallon buckets to even out the canopy.

Anyway.... yeah.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, so these pictures were taken last night, which would make it day nine of flower. There's not much going on, just plants stretching and developing bud sites and shit. It looks like all ten are gonna end up being female (yay!), so that's good. One thing I noticed last night is that all of the Big Sur/NL2's have BIG ol' knuckles at each internode. Like, bizarrely big. I meant to take a pic or two of them last night, but I forgot. I'll try to make a point of getting a couple of pics of them next time I bring the camera in there, because they're crazy looking. Anyway...

Here's the Big Sur/NL2 #1, 17 inches last night, which means it's only stretched four inches since flower was induced last week:

Big Sur NL 1 day nine 1

Big Sur NL 1 day nine

And Big Sur /NL2 #2, 20 inches last night, which means it's stretched seven inches in a week:

Big Sur NL 2 day nine1

Big Sur NL 2 day nine2

Big Sur/NL2 #3, 20.5 inches last night, seven inches of stretch in a week:

Big Sur NL 3 day nine 2

Big Sur NL 3 day nine

Check it out, @Limonene I got a little "Apocalypse Now" photo for ya by accident haha....

Big Sur NL 3 day nine 1

Big Sur/NL2 #4, eighteen inches, five inches of stretch since last week:

Big Sur NL 4 day nine

Big Sur NL 4 day nine 2

And Big Sur/NL2 #5, sixteen inches, six inches of stretch since last week. I thought that since she started out so short in veg, compared to the others, that that'd mean she'd stretch the least, too, but I guess not.

Big Sur NL 5 day nine

Next time, I promise, I'm gonna take pics against a darker background, like my tent or something, cuz those shadows are really getting on my nerves...

Minitiger

Minitiger

And here are the Mendo Purps/SSDD's. Looks like I forgot to get a pic of the #1, but she was 14.5 inches when I measured last night, only three and a half inches of stretch since last week. I expected all of the Mendo/SSDD's to stretch much less than the Nigerians, so this isn't surprising or anything. Still, I was hoping they'd stretch a little more than they have. But that's just me... I like big ol' stretchy-ass Sativa.

Here's the Mendo #2, 12.5 inches last night, which means she's only stretch two and a half inches. Yeesh....

Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day nine

Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day nine2

They've all got some big ol' fan leaves, that's for sure.

Oh, shit, I guess I didn't get a pic of the #3 last night, either. Man.... That blows... Well anyway, she was fourteen inches last night, four inches of stretch since last week.

Mendo/SSDD #4, twelve inches last night, only three inches of stretch since last week:

Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day nine
Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day nine1

And the Mendo/SSDD #5, 12.5 inches last night, three inches of stretch since last week:

Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day nine
Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day nine2

So that's that. Things are looking good. I watered with a little K Silicate, fulvic and yucca last night, definitely gonna try to maintain some semblance of a regimen this time. I usually just give my plants straight water with an occasional SST here and some fulvic there. But I think I'm gonna stick to a little routine this time. I have to say that the plants all look healthy as fuck right now, although mine usually do hahaha!!! Anyway, I watered with a corn and barley SST and some K Silicate five nights ago, straight water three nights ago and then what I just mentioned last night. Probably gonna stick with that routine for the time being, kinda based on buildasoil's old "Complete System" method, before they updated it to the bullshit one they have on their website now, which is just a naked attempt to sell you super-expensive shit that you don't need.

So yeah.... Things are looking good.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, so we're on day 22 of flower now and things are progressing nicely. It's been cold as shit in LA the last couple of weeks, so temps haven't been an issue at all in the tent. It's been anywhere between 70 and 78 degrees inside the tent, humidity levels have been between 45 and 55 percent consistently. Pretty much ideal, really. I've been watering with K Silicate, fulvic and yucca, then clean water, then K Silicate and corn SST's, then plain water again, like that, for the last few weeks. However, last night I noticed some of the pistils on one of the Mendo/SSDD's getting kind of brown, never seen anything like it. I mean, I've seen pistils turn brown when the plants are ripening up, but these plants are nowhere near finished. I have no idea what might be causing it, but I'm gonna ease back on giving the plants anything. I'll probably alter the schedule to K Silicate, fulvic and yucca, then clean water for two waterings, then a sprouted seed tea and K Silicate, then clean water twice again etc etc. I usually just do clean water all the way through, with a very occasional SST or something and that's always worked well for me, so....

Anyway, the Big Sur Nigerian/NL's have been stretching like crazy. I had to tie them all down, actually, because they were just so much taller than the Menod Purps/SSDD's. Also, the Big Sur Nigerian/NL #1 turned out to be a male, so I'm down to nine plants. Which is fine with me. I like having three rows of three plants each.

Here's the Big Sur/NL #2:

Big Sur NL 2 day 22

Big Sur NL 2 day 22 1

And the Big Sur/NL #3:

Big Sur NL 3 day 22
Big Sur NL 3 day 22 4
Big Sur NL 3 day 22 2

Big Sur/NL #4:

Big Sur NL 4 day 22 1
Big Sur NL 4 day 22 2
Big Sur NL 4 dayy 22 3

And Big Sur/NL #5:

Big Sur NL 5 day 22
Big Sur NL 5 day 22 1
Big Sur NL 5 day 22 2

All of these appear to be at least eleven weekers, probably closer to twelve weeks or more. That's fine with me, I've grown twelve weeks + strains, doesn't bother me at all. You can see that the buds aren't really getting frosty yet and the internodes are pretty wide. I don't think I'm gonna get those big-ass, long, running colas that I dig so much. I do, however, think this strain is gonna turn out pretty fire. I didn't expect to get big yields with this cross, so no big deal. And you never know, maybe I'll end up being pleasantly surprised....

Minitiger

Minitiger

And here are the five Mendo Purps/SSDD's. I think these will be done in six weeks or so, maybe even as soon as sixty days. We'll see. They look good, though. Starting to get a little frosty already and they've stretched a little bit more.

Mendo Purps/SSDD #1:

Mendo Purps SSDD 1 day 22
Mendo Purps SSDD 1 day 22 2

Mendo Purps SSDD 1 day 22 1

See those brown pistils in that last pic? Anybody know what's up with that?

Mendo Purps/SSDD #2:

Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day 22
Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day 22 2

Mendo Purps/SSDD #3:

Mendo Purps SSDD 3 day 22
Mendo Purps SSDD 3 day 22 2
Mendo Purps SSDD 3 day 22 1

Topping these is definitely the way to go. Wish I would've topped all of them.

Mendo Purps/SSDD #4:

Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day 22

Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day 22 1
Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day 22 2
Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day 22 3

See those brown pistils again? What the hell?

And Mendo Purps/SSDD #5:

Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day 22
Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day 22 1
Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day 22 2

There's just the tiniest hint of purple in that last pic, hope it spreads. The Mendo Purps I used to get was never actually purple, so I don't expect these to purple up, either, but man it would be fucking sweet if they did....

So that's that. Like I said, things are going well, no issues at all to speak of (except for those weird brown but I'm not too worried about that; more curious than anything else). I'll take some more pics in a week or two and post them up then. And if anybody can tell me what they think the deal is with those pistils, feel free to chime in.

Minitiger

Minitiger

That's a clean setup. Your plant look extremely happy!

Yeah, they’re happy. That’s just the dirt and growing organically, it’s not like I’m doing anything special. I don’t understand why everybody doesn’t grow organic. It’s so much easier and cheaper than hydro. And the finished product is a million times better. I smoked some hydro-grown weed about two months ago that I got from a dispensary (sometimes I get bored with my own weed...) and developed a nasty chest cold after blazing it. Fuck hydro.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Yeah, they’re happy. That’s just the dirt and growing organically, it’s not like I’m doing anything special. I don’t understand why everybody doesn’t grow organic. It’s so much easier and cheaper than hydro. And the finished product is a million times better. I smoked some hydro-grown weed about two months ago that I got from a dispensary (sometimes I get bored with my own weed...) and developed a nasty chest cold after blazing it. Fuck hydro.

I'm with you on that organic all the way!!!! I can totally tell the are loving it they shine with beauty and strenght. I dont want to sound crazy but when I smoke my organic bud I get a very nice long lasting stone with a hard come down and a full terp profile. No headaches and no flutters in my chest and last but not least the taste. Hydro bud unfortunately doesnt taste like well anything. Hahaha. Ok maybe it's got a slight smell of ganja, slight.

I honestly avoid buying hydro weed but it is what is all over the dispensaries out here. Plus I've notice the top shelf is mostly filled with organic or veganic grown with about 22% to 30% thc. All the budtenders occassionally suggest the lower end thc (22 to 24) and they hit as hard as the 30%. I am talking about top shelf organic though.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, so it's March 1. Yes! Daylight savings is a week away, thank gawd. I'm so fucking over winter and dark-ass mornings and the sun going down at 6pm and shit... We're also at, what, day 31 or 32 of flowering? Something like that.

I've gotta say, the Mendo Purps/SSDD's look like they're gonna finish really fast. Last week, I thought they'd probably be done in 60 days or so. A few days ago, I thought they'd be done at 8 weeks (56 days). Today, I'm thinking they'll be done even sooner than that. Like 50 days or so. We'll see.

Anyway, because of that, I'm gonna start this post with the Mendo Purps/SSDD's, rather than the Big Sur Nigerian/NL2's.

Here's the #1:

Mendo Purps SSDD 1 day 28
Mendo Purps SSDD 1 day 28 2
Mendo Purps SSDD 1 day 28 1

I won't lie, I got SUPER-fucked-up last night, drank way too much and smoked too much weed. So I apologize in advance for the quality of these pics.

Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day 28
Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day 28 1
Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day 28 1
Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day 28 2

Look at those pistils turning brown already. Really weird. Or not "weird," I guess, but just much quicker than I would've ever thought.

#3:

Mendo Purps SSDD 3 day 28
Mendo Purps SSDD 3 day 28 1
Mendo Purps SSDD 3 day 28 2

Starting to get a lil' frosty...

#4:

Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day 28
Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day 28 1

And #5:

Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day 28
Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day 28 2
Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day 28 3

Again, check out those pistils on the #5 and tell me that shit isn't gonna be done in two weeks or so, if not sooner. I really hope not, but that looks real on its way to being done.

Minitiger

Minitiger

And here are the Big Sur Nigerian/NL2's. I gotta say, a couple of them are exhibiting big-time Mg issues. I watered with epsom salts last weekend and I hope that helps them out, but I am super-bummed. I don't usually have very many problems, if any, during grows, so this issue is really irritating me. And when I say it's irritating me, I mean,"Shit, man.... I guess I should add some epsom salts to the water...." and then I water and drink a beer and smoke a bowl and put on some good music. I think these plants'll work it out.

#2:

Big Sur NL2 2 day 28
Big Sur NL2 2 day 28 1

Hoowee, look at that horrible full-plant shot. Again. I'm really sorry, I just got really drunk last night. Didn't even realize how shitfaced I was until I woke up this morning and remembered everything last night and was like,"Ohhhhh.... Fuck...." haha!

#4:

Big Sur NL 4 day 28 1

Big Sur NL 4 day 28 2

The Nigerian Lights actually look to be filling out pretty well. I think they're gonna yield real good, it's just gonna take them a while.

# 5. Check out the Mg issues on this plant. So annoying. If I run this strain again, I'd put it in a seven gallon pot minimum.

Big Sur NL 5 day 28

Big Sur NL 5 day 28 1
Big Sur NL 5 day 28 2

Shit, man, guess I forgot to take pics of #3. Anyway, yeah, so they're turning out pretty good. I'm gonna water with a kelp meal tea tomorrow night and we'll see how things go. I'm sure everything's gonna turn out fire (it always does with Bodhi's beans), I just wish there weren't any issues. But who doesn't, right?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Forgot to mention that the Mendo/SSDD’s reek of candied berries, sweet sweet, maybe a little caramel, or berries mixed with coffee. Somethin’ like that, anyways. Just an unbelieavably delicious, lip-smacking nose that I really hope carries over into the flavor once they’re dried and cured.

Top Bottom