Bodhi Testers - Bubba X Wookie

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

I figure now is a good time to start a log on these since they are starting to show progress on a weekly or so basis. Bubba Kush crossed with bodhi's Wookie (bb lavender x appy). Bodhi described the bubba cut he uses in an old post:
Mar 3, 2011
bodhi seeds
Well-Known Farmer

the original bubba is just an old bubba, the one we ran before all the labels. i think people are calling it the the pre 91 or 93 bubba..lol..
its a little stockier and breeds more true, than the 98. although some friends still like the 98 better, i think the old one breeds better.
---------------
●Nov.20 I soaked 10 seeds in moist paper towel. Within 24-36 hours all 10 germinated successfully including several that were fragile and slightly cracked at the seam.
● Nov.21 planted all seedlings lightly dusted w/Cap's Nute Pack in solo cups of Canna coco
●Nov.24 All 10 seedlings have begun to break surface. One sprout didn't take and died soon after coming up.
●Dec.16 Remaining 9 Bubba x Wookie's are now between 3.5 and 6 inches tall, 2 that were flimsy at first have strengthened and caught up with the rest. Most are showing specific similarities like noticeably thicker stalks and fat leafs. These have been getting nothing but water up until the last couple days I've added a little cal mag and now they'll start receiving light mixes of House&Garden Amino Treatment and Roots Excelurator plus about 2.5 ml./gal of General Hydroponics cal mag.

Updates as they progress
Bodhi testers   bubba x wookie 2
Bodhi testers   bubba x wookie

kds710

kds710

●Dec. 17 Noticeable growth in height literally overnight. The tallest which I measured at 6 inches the night before was exactly 7 inches the next morning for example.
●Dec. 18 Bubba x Wookie's are vegging fast and loving life. Now receiving light feedings of Amino Treatment/Roots Excelurator/CalMag.
●Dec. 21 Topped five plants at the fourth node
●Dec. 28 All are now between 8 and 12 inches tall. So far I've identified 1 female and 1 male.

20151229 134358 1
20151229 135020

kds710

kds710

Mine got lost in the mail i was waiting on either tk x durban or tk x wookie.ah well what can you do?iv got some of big buddies lemon larry lavender.its his lavander cut thats used in the wookie.
Damn hap that'd have me kinda frustrated I can't lie. Have you grown out any of those LLL's? The BB Lemon Larry is supposed to pack the flavor like no other

kds710

kds710

Its a shame my old phone is fucked now, since I had all my bubba x wookie pictures on there from veg through flower that would be great to have on here for anybody interested in growing this pack if Bodhi ever released it, I cant recall if he did but definitely delayed compared to other wookie crosses beause he must have took it upon himself or another grower to test run it. Was quality herb wit quality tasty smoke just as you'd expect from the B man

Latest posts

Top Bottom