Bodhi Tree Of Life, Larry Lotus And Sunshine Daydream

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay.... 5x each Tree of Life, LL and SSDD sowed on March 18th. I spilled one of the TL pots on Sunday, March 20th, two days after planting. Couldn't find the seed so I just scooped all the soil back in the pot and grabbed another TL seed and planted it. The new one also broke dirt in four days. Then, two or three days later, there was the original TL seed I thought I lost, all sprouted up and looking good in the corner of the pot. Scooped it up and planted it in its own pot, so total: 5x LL, 5x SSDD and 6x Tree of Life. The one that got spilled is lagging big-time, for what I think are obvious reasons (uh, got spilled, then transplanted way early). But I have high hopes for it, just cuz it's obviously a survivor haha.

Specs are the same as last time:
5 x 5 Green Qube
Apache AT600
Couple fans here and there and a 6" vortex for ventilation.

The only thing different this time is I'm using a 50/50 mix of Bu's Blend and Agrowin EWC for the humus third of the soil mix, plus just a tiiiiiny bit of recycled soil added to the total mix. And I have to say, I feel like I already see a difference. But that might just be me being optimistic haha. Still, these sprouts seem waaaayyyyy more vigorous than the last grow. I really have to chalk that up to the Bu's. Or somethin' haha.

As soon as the sprouts broke ground, I drenched with a little bit of all three OG Biowar packs. A week after that, I drenched with an ACT (four gallons of RO water, 1.5 cups Agrowin and a third cup molasses, brewed for 30 or so hours using Microbeman's Brewer). Straight water the other times I watered, with the exception of tonight, when I mixed an eighth tsp each of aloe Vera powder and coconut powder into a gallon of water.

I've decided that for this run, I'm gonna try to stick closely to BAS's nutrient/feeding/whatever regimen, unless my gut tells me otherwise. But yeah, I'm curious to see how their recommendations pan out.

Also, just re-read what I typed, wanna make it clear that I didn't drench these seedlings with the entire four gallons of ACT haha! Used about a cup on each plant (they're in the little 3" starter pots) and then poured the rest on all of my soil mixes that I have waiting in the garage. Didn't want anybody to be like,"He did fucking what???" haha.

Gotta say, too, for anybody who's interested in this grow, this will be a very long and tedious log (in the best way possible). These plants will be sexed and vegged for sixty days, clones will be taken and then flowered out. I MAY take clones around day thirty or whenever pre-flowers show, root them, flower them and keep the original seed plants to take more clones once they reach at least sixty days. But, uh, yeah, this is gonna take a while.

Just took some random pics, probably not the greatest quality, plus they're just little two-week old sprouts, but I have to admit, they're kinda thriving. I'll post them shortly.

@Seamaiden @hiiipower @usstoner @jumpincactus @Mr Bee @Limonene @Growin Grass (I like y'all haha) and whoever else I might be forgetting, feel free to chime in whenever y'all want.

Btw, anybody have any idea why the fuck I can't tag Bulldog11?

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Here's a bunch of random pics. Just tiny little sprouts, but whatever... That unlabeled one in the last pic is the Tree of Life that got spilled. I can't emphasize enough what a good vibe I get from this little plant. I think once it get's passed all of the initial stress, it's gonna thrive.

IMG 2154
IMG 2157
IMG 2159
IMG 2161
IMG 2162
IMG 2164
IMG 2165
IMG 2167
IMG 2168
IMG 2169
IMG 2170
IMG 2172
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What's up with the sticks in the pots?
Seems like a great breeding ground for pests.
I have to say things are looking good.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, gotta say that one of these strains (or maybe all three combined) are already starting to stink. Is that even possible? Seedlings that're only three weeks old starting to smell like dank? If I had to guess which strain, I'd say it's the Larry Lotus, just cuz the smell I'm getting is kinda skunky/OG-ish. But holy shit, the last two days I've gotten home from work, I've opened the tent as soon as I get home, just to check temps and shit while I was away, to make sure temps and humidity have been at least acceptable (they've been ideal, FYI) and immediately been blasted in the face (or nose, whatever haha) with a super-cannabis smell. Something in there is starting to reek already.

I'm gonna take a shower in a bit and then get in there and water. I'll try to see if I can pinpoint which plant it's coming from (IF it's only coming from one plant; could just be all of them collectively), but yeah, it already smells like super-dank-ass plants that are well into flower, as opposed to what they really are: three week old seedlings.

Didn't think things would be getting this interesting this early on....

Minitiger

Minitiger

@hiiipower I was just thinking about something you said re:drying a while ago, how you used big-ass cardboard boxes. Don't you think that the cardboard could kind of wick the moisture out of the plants a little quickly? I mean, obviously you do it, so it must not, but yeah, just wondering. I was thinking that maybe if you lined the inside of the boxes with plastic or something, maybe that'd slow down the drying process even more? Also, do you put a little fan in the bottom to help with air movement?

Yes, I'm getting ahead of myself haha.

New pics coming shortly. Everything looks fucking GREAT, though. I'm VERY impressed with all of these plants, even the little straggler Tree of Life, @Welshwizzard haha. I looked in the tent when I woke up this morning and couldn't find it at first haha. It's basically caught up to all of the other plants. Again, very impressed.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Nice man can't wait to see the babies, glad their popping off for you.

I think the wicking may be a good thing cause it prevents te buds from molding ever. But it's a fine line between dry and too dry with the boxes. I really want to have a badass drying setup like yours, to me that's really ideal. But in the past I haven't had a big crop really cause I was a bad grower for a long time, so the couple of big cardboard boxes worked for that. Gotta step it up and splurge on a tent and fan. Soon enough my man!

Will show you the eclipses soon

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice man can't wait to see the babies, glad their popping off for you.

I think the wicking may be a good thing cause it prevents te buds from molding ever. But it's a fine line between dry and too dry with the boxes. I really want to have a badass drying setup like yours, to me that's really ideal. But in the past I haven't had a big crop really cause I was a bad grower for a long time, so the couple of big cardboard boxes worked for that. Gotta step it up and splurge on a tent and fan. Soon enough my man!

Will show you the eclipses soon

I dunno how "bad ass" my drying set-up is, considering I lost 3/5's of my crop last time hahaha!!!! Swear to gawd, I'm taking AT LEAST a week off from work this time when I chop. Ain't gonna risk losing what I lost again. They can fucking fire me for all I care, but I ain't going to work until this shit gets jarred up.

Which is, of course, a long way off....

Just got home from breakfast (what? It's fucking Saturday, so I had a late breakfast, so what? Haha), gonna post those pics in a minute. They're just boring veg pics, nothing to get excited about haha.

Looking forward to those Eclipses, btw. Post 'em up here if you want, don't matter to me! Everybody's welcome. Except dumb-asses haha.

hiiipower

hiiipower

I dunno how "bad ass" my drying set-up is, considering I lost 3/5's of my crop last time hahaha!!!! Swear to gawd, I'm taking AT LEAST a week off from work this time when I chop. Ain't gonna risk losing what I lost again. They can fucking fire me for all I care, but I ain't going to work until this shit gets jarred up.

Which is, of course, a long way off....

Just got home from breakfast (what? It's fucking Saturday, so I had a late breakfast, so what? Haha), gonna post those pics in a minute. They're just boring veg pics, nothing to get excited about haha.

Looking forward to those Eclipses, btw. Post 'em up here if you want, don't matter to me! Everybody's welcome. Except dumb-asses haha.

Oh man I remember I was even slightly heart broken over that. That happened so fast, too crazy. For sure fake sick or w/e you gotta do to be home for a few days this time hahaha

Minitiger

Minitiger

Oh man I remember I was even slightly heart broken over that. That happened so fast, too crazy. For sure fake sick or w/e you gotta do to be home for a few days this time hahaha

Haha, I'll just tell them I chopped my plants and gotta make sure they don't get fucked up whilst drying. I don't give a SHIT what they think. Plus, I've worked there for four years, they know me.....

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'm tagging along! Tree of life is one iv had my eye on be nice to see it grown out bro, and Sundhind daydream :) all the best

Sweet! Tag along. It is weird how there's virtually no information about those Tree of Lifes, right? Have you ever seen a grow log of them anywhere? If so, lemme know where you saw it, cuz I'd very interested to know fucking ANYthing about them, One of the reasons I'm growing it out (that and, uh, it sounds like a bomb-ass fucking combo haha). I feel like it's my duty to the Cannabis Community at large and The Farm specifically to grow and document them. Let's see how they turn out. Ya know?

Okay, gonna post pics shortly (yeah yeah yeah, I know I've said that already). It's just soooooo nice out today, don't really wanna go inside and try to get these pics up. But I will in a minute.

Sorry, y'all. Swear I'm not a tease haha. I'm actually very easy hahahaha!!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, first of all, my girl boxer is basically crawling all over me right now, so please excuse any typos. The Santa Ana's are blowing hard and she reeeeealllyyyyy doesn't like wind/rain/thunder (thunder especially). She's kind of freaking out right now haha.

Anyway, so I fucked up on my note-keeping. Watered the plants last night and went to write it in my notebook that I did that and, um.... I hadn't written anything down since last Saturday. I've been in there, watering and shit, but I haven't taken any notes. I've been on a hard-core rampage for the last ten or 14 days, so I dunno. Can't really remember the last week or two haha. I transplanted into half-gallons at some point, I'm certain of that, but again, I'm not sure exactly when (gotta take notes, gotta take notes....). I'm PRETTY sure it was last Monday, but it could've been last Saturday. Or last Wednesday haha! I do remember doing it, though. Kind of. I really think it was last Monday when I transplanted, though. Before transplanting, I added all three packs of OG Biowar globally (I don't mix it in, I just put the recommended dosage in the hole where the plants are gonna go and then, uh, transplant). That shit is amazing. Anybody who doesn't use it, I'm telling you now: USE IT.

I'm gonna try to do the pics in order, but if I fuck up, well.... Then I fuck up.

Btw, it's the SSDD's that're stinking up the tent. Found the "Sour Butter" pheno, too (It's either the #3 or #5, can't remember offhand). Bodhi's very good at describing smells/flavors etc. I don't think I would've called it the way he did, but yeah, one of those SSDD's smells exactly like he called it. Fingers crossed that it's a female. And sorry for all of these pics, theres really nothing to see here. This is mostly for my own benefit, just to try and keep accurate records and shit
IMG 2185

Larry Lotus #1-#5:

IMG 2186

Latest posts

Top Bottom