Bodhi Tree Of Life, Larry Lotus And Sunshine Daydream

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Yeah, that's a good quote, too. I have not tried Space Cake. I'm not a real big Cookies fan.
Right on. I can't really say I've ever had the "real" Cookies anyway. I'd like to get a cup of strains running a few strains cookies. See if it lives up to all the hype. By the way have you ran Moontang ?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Right on. I can't really say I've ever had the "real" Cookies anyway. I'd like to get a cup of strains running a few strains cookies. See if it lives up to all the hype. By the way have you ran Moontang ?

I haven't run Moontang, but I do have a pack of The Fuzz, which is kind of a precursor to Moontang. I think the mother used in The Fuzz was the 91 SkunkVA, as opposed to the 91 Chem that B used for the Moontang. Something like that. I think I'm gonna pop some of the Fuzz seeds next grow, actually.

Krypto

Krypto

The Fuzz what I'm probably gonna go with. trying to get as much Chem as I can. for breeding projects. I might have to flip a coin.

Limonene

Limonene

The Fuzz what I'm probably gonna go with. trying to get as much Chem as I can. for breeding projects. I might have to flip a coin.
I've heard the fuzz is good but sunshine 4 is amazing. One good guy who runs a lot of b strains said its the stickiest strain he's found so far.

Krypto

Krypto

Sunshine 4. Now that's a hellofuh pedigree. Blue moonshine, Bubba, APPALACIA, and Chemdog #4.
Seems like it would be nice and ba lances and DANK as heck!!!
And i can't vaccuum in heals. Lol. But i gotcha.

joeyclams

joeyclams

@Limonene ...why are you changing from recirc to dtw? For recirc do u use a float switch and submerged inline pump for the return to rez?

Limonene

Limonene

@Limonene ...why are you changing from recirc to dtw? For recirc do u use a float switch and submerged inline pump for the return to rez?
Rtw will enable me to make sure every feed is pitch perfect. I've just cropped and I can see an improvement in every aspect, yields and quality etc
I used to run recirc on big nft tables. The plants would be fed from the reservoir underneath and the run off would return into the rez. I'm using a float switch in one of my RTW systems but I've mainly just adapted the other recirc systems to RTW. So now they are fed from a main tank and the run off is just collected unfer the nft tables

Top Bottom