Bog Alinement, Intention, True Self And Breeding

• Thread starter Limelight.BX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Limelight.BX

I was reading over a few of your comments on alignment with true self within actions and am curious in how that reflection and polarization correlates into your breeding success. Have you found that certain projects linked better when you were yourself linked better into your higher selfs true purpose. All of us are called for a higher purpose, and from what I have seen is that manifestations and intentions sprout much quicker when in alignment with one true self. for most of us true self is hard to see while clouded with all the influences and baggage our society imposes, but when true self is aligned with action is when the true gifts of life can be received and shared.

prob kinda out there for some but not for all I hope.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

So interesting...

You are correct sir! We are three. Our lower animal self, our normal ego self and our Higher self.

Being in alignment means staying in touch with that Higher self. I admire my higher self because he is so much smarter than I normally am.

In my Higher Self I am really very knowledgeable. Normally I live daily life as this ego guy who strives to be good but sometimes isn't.

We must leave our animal nature behind to be the Higher Guy.

Red field writes that you must follow your intuitions. The higher self in you influences your actions and tries to give you hints of what you should do. It is our sense of right and wrong.

I have come to realize that I have a good person inside. I see how I punish myself for mistakes and how I must never lie. I must be ethical thinking of all my clients like myself.

I play pool and I won this week. My higher self shoots really good if he lets me.

But I can never brag or belittle my opponent or I will lose. Be good.

L

Limelight.BX

That sounds similar to the line I walk with trying to keep an external perspective into the emotional self.

The more aligned I am the quicker I can realize that I am becoming lost in thought or emotion, and
then i am able to rise above the emotion to view the situation above that feeling or flood dependent. It's not always easy.......

We all have guides within us that will help show the way if we are willing to listen, observe, and be present.
but only follow guides that are of the light. Bragging at pool when gifted from alignment not the right guide to walk with.

BTW you rock, and I kinda got this hit we may meet one of these days. which to me is weird as I only feel that
when there is something i am supposed to be doing. In other words it's rare.

Blessings to all on these seeds we sow.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
When I was little, I thought that Higher Self (the voice inside my head) was God. I used to think everyone had God inside their heads, telling them right from wrong.

It wasn't until relatively recently that I learned of a book called The Four Agreements. I now realize that, through no fault of my own, I'm living The Four Agreements. It can change the way you think, the way you view yourself, and the way you view the world.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That book was instrumental in the complete change of my thinking processes. Sea, I had God installed in my head by my parents. I'm not upset about that any more, but I do see it for what it was: a desperate attempt by a young couple to protect their little corner of the world.
It's taken a long time to unravel the brainwashing and sort out the good things I was taught versus the unnecessary traditional rules of certain social circles.
Getting a better grasp on things every day :-)
Nice to see an open conversation about this!

L

Limelight.BX

Thanks you two.. I was also raised with the guilt of religion as a child, but over time was able to distill out the important aspects. In general I try to follow the golden rule of treating others how I would want to be treated. I may have to get that book for reference.

Canman

Canman

1. I was/am the son of a methodist minister's daughter and a US Marine... I am with you guys and gals on this special book.. I lied to my parents due to the fear of being punished about my partying.. Then they died of Cancer before I could Grow up and say i was sorry. It's been a long road but the building block of my character is "being impeccable with my word".
Canman

showmegreen

showmegreen

But isn't the theory of religion designed as a template or foundation for the purpose of correlating the trinity or "three selves"? God's voice (IMO) cannot be heard ( our fragile and shallow minds could not handle such a flux of energy ) so thus the implementation of so called "angels" and "demons" came about. They are the choices between positive and negative energy in explanation by human tongue . People try to imagine or personalize the word God which is just our comprehension of what the greater EVERYTHING and, at the same time, NOTHING is. I FEEL (so I KNOW) there is a GOD (however you deem to define it). I Also succumb to the fact that im not it. I am blessed to have had the chance to experience the physical or matierial plain. When I leave this physical realm and my energies go on to become entangled in whatever they are to be entangled in, I just strive to make sure that they are the most positive energies possible by the decisions that I make now. Anyway it's my world y'all citfied folk jus live in it. But thanks fer visit'n. An come on back'n set a spell next time y'all rount dee'z parts.
By the way when I feel im "in the zone" my babies thrive! Its like I can actually hear wat they're tellin me they need. So the answer is " I reckon so."

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks you two.. I was also raised with the guilt of religion as a child, but over time was able to distill out the important aspects. In general I try to follow the golden rule of treating others how I would want to be treated. I may have to get that book for reference.
I was raised *very* differently. My father has always had a very strong political opinion, and... well, ok, here are some of the things I grew up hearing.

"Hi girls! How did you enjoy your 12 year sentence today?" (Dad, asking how our day was at school.)
"Hi girls! What do you know about intercourse?" (Dad, when I was 5, explaining to us how babies are made.)
"Girls! Something smells like shit! Get a hot wet rag and clean it up!" (Dad, coming into the family room while we're eating pickles.)
"Nothing is ever made to be repaired! They always make things to break so that you HAVE to buy another one! Fuck 'em! I'm using GLUE!" (Dad, trying to change out the stereo in his car after breaking several plastic tabs on the dashboard assembly.)
"Girls! You wanna know what the priest's favorite thing about church is? Little kids! Hee hee hee hee!" (Dad, talkin' shit about the church. Back then I didn't get it, now I do.)

I could go on.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
But isn't the theory of religion designed as a template or foundation for the purpose of correlating the trinity or "three selves"? God's voice (IMO) cannot be heard ( our fragile and shallow minds could not handle such a flux of energy ) so thus the implementation of so called "angels" and "demons" came about. They are the choices between positive and negative energy in explanation by human tongue . People try to imagine or personalize the word God which is just our comprehension of what the greater EVERYTHING and, at the same time, NOTHING is. I FEEL (so I KNOW) there is a GOD (however you deem to define it). I Also succumb to the fact that im not it. I am blessed to have had the chance to experience the physical or matierial plain. When I leave this physical realm and my energies go on to become entangled in whatever they are to be entangled in, I just strive to make sure that they are the most positive energies possible by the decisions that I make now. Anyway it's my world y'all citfied folk jus live in it. But thanks fer visit'n. An come on back'n set a spell next time y'all rount dee'z parts.
By the way when I feel im "in the zone" my babies thrive! Its like I can actually hear wat they're tellin me they need. So the answer is " I reckon so."
Are you talking about religion, or Christianity?

What do you know about Joseph Campbell? He helped me understand a lot more about the why's and purposes of religions (and mythology) than any Bible study could have. While he was a Catholic, he studied and discussed and placed in context many, many cultures' religious contexts. He also liked to compare and contrast, and what he taught me was that we humans, despite time and space, share many common core ideas, instincts, and stories.

Now, sure, it very well may be rather presumptuous to think an adult believes God talks directly to them. Many such adults believe "he" talks ONLY to them. But I was a young child, how could I know any such presumptions, or presumptuousness? My parents had taught me nothing about Christianity, they'd been brought up Catholic and like I said, eschewed the church. So I was left to my own little devices and lived in a rich imaginary world.

I have, however, and still do, believe that I pretty well know right from wrong and my actions are dictated by that motivating factor, irrespective of the existence, or lack thereof, of God, heaven, hell, purgatory or limbo.
But what if your conscience Truly Is GOD.? i Mean your energy Has to have come from Somewhere?
I have no idea. It's what I thought when I was little. Now..? Now there's a dichotomy between what I would like to think, and what I know our human brains do. So I am solidly agnostic, love St Francis in particular, and accept that there are and always will be people who are... touched? Some would say tetched. Special people, who made an incredible difference, or sacrifice, something very significant that sets them apart, and I admire that.

showmegreen

showmegreen

We all flow to the way of the great magnet. I was raised Saxon Luthern. As'a teen, like all I've ever met, I rebelled in all aspects. Tried to find my own answers to the origins of the unseen. A half a sheet of purple blotter was my record. Had to take my asvab test the next mornin. Took me round 20 mins and I inly missed four problems. Couldnt answer four correct probably nowadays. I went down every wrong road possible just to find out if there was any right in it. Took die'n to realize I allways had faith in a higher power. My perception has just recallibrated itself many times over and in different ways. Its all a learning experience. "Welcome to life. The day you stop learnin yer a dead man!" On the matter of the trinity thing I think we are talkin potatoe potato here. How can a person follow, love and live the trinity if it is allegedly deemed continually greater than all? In otherwards The beaten slave shall love the slave master? OK I'm steppin out of the religion ring. Lets go smoke one instead.

L

Limelight.BX

One thing that always comes to me when I think of God is that God is Love and God is Light. Often I think of this simply as God Is Love-Light. Every energy is a part of Love-Light and things not of love are drawn to people who live love because they are the quickest way to get back to the light. Or so my guides have told me..

showmegreen

showmegreen

If you dont believe you'll learn from the bible, then you wont. (I personally attempt an effort to read one chapter of proverbs a day. (there's 31 fer a reason. I guess?) That don't mean I'll understand it or its intended application at the moment).
I dont have guides to steer me in the direction they want me to believe. Strength in numbers ya know.
If someone's interpretations of historical, or imaginary, theological writings make more sense to you. Then they are your answers that you are looking for.
If you believe love and light are God, then they are.
If the findings of math and science is proof to you that there is no God, then to you there wont be one. Nothing plus nothing times itself is still something. Right? I always disliked math.
If there is no such thing as God cause you cant see "him" ( has ta be a "her". A man, if anything like me, would of gave up on us a looong time ago. We'd dun gone the way of the dinosaurs. Or maybe that's why he sent his only begotten son? To see us from our own eyes. Damn it! we are worth it!) We know there is wind because we feel it and see what it does but we dont actually SEE it.
I've many times over, thought I knew (no! Was sure of) what was right from wrong, until learning another point of view here and there showed me that I was terribly wrong about what was right. "What is good fer tha goose... Might not be good for the gander." ( Dang it Gramma!)
I honestly, and humbly, don't know so I will continue to be open minded, respectfull of others perceptions and learn.
But when I become perfect in my understanding of the incomprehensible EVERYTHING... Then FINALLY I'll git ta run fer GOD myself! YIPPIE! (I expect y'alls vote.)
HEY!! Wait one darn minute. What comes after that? Shit! Back ta learnin again. I'm bowing out of tha race.
Suddenly a Harry Chafin song popped in my head as I fade into darkness "All my life's a circle. Sunrise and sundown. Moon rolls through the nightime till the daybreak comes around... la la"
I jus wish blessings for all on their search fer tha eternal buzz!

Last edited:
L

Limelight.BX

I was raised *very* differently. My father has always had a very strong political opinion, and... well, ok, here are some of the things I grew up hearing.

"Hi girls! How did you enjoy your 12 year sentence today?" (Dad, asking how our day was at school.)
"Hi girls! What do you know about intercourse?" (Dad, when I was 5, explaining to us how babies are made.)
"Girls! Something smells like shit! Get a hot wet rag and clean it up!" (Dad, coming into the family room while we're eating pickles.)
"Nothing is ever made to be repaired! They always make things to break so that you HAVE to buy another one! Fuck 'em! I'm using GLUE!" (Dad, trying to change out the stereo in his car after breaking several plastic tabs on the dashboard assembly.)
"Girls! You wanna know what the priest's favorite thing about church is? Little kids! Hee hee hee hee!" (Dad, talkin' shit about the church. Back then I didn't get it, now I do.)

I could go on.
opps I realized right after I hit reply that my comment didn't pertain to you.. Sorry about that. was feeling a little distracted with life....

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We can all have our own way of seeing our universe.

What matters is how you treat other people and all living things.

I told my son just to always be nice. He didn't need a church to see truth.

We know right from wrong so be good and have faith in yourself.

Churches want members and they often do more harm than good. Even though they are full of good people the church becomes an evil entity.

I do like Pope Francis but I don't much like what I experienced from them.

showmegreen

showmegreen

We can all have our own way of seeing our universe.

What matters is how you treat other people and all living things.

I told my son just to always be nice. He didn't need a church to see truth.

We know right from wrong so be good and have faith in yourself.

Churches want members and they often do more harm than good. Even though they are full of good people the church becomes an evil entity.

I do like Pope Francis but I don't much like what I experienced them.
AMEN! Pastor Bushy OG!
What time does service start?

L

Limelight.BX

A couple days ago I was going home. About half a mile from my house I saw a bit of smoke coming from under a carport from inside a green bin (green local recycling) There were lots of other cars going by but didn't seem to bother anyone. I drove by then something told me to turn around and check. I knocked on the door as the smoke started to billow more. A couple kids opened the door and a second later after I told of the situation the dad got up to see what was going on. running over to the bin and dragging it out from under the carport to the driveway he proceeded to empty out christmas tree slash topped with smoldering wood stove embers. I feel that I did what was right and nice, and what I would have liked someone to do in that situation. You should have seen the wife's face I sure wouldn't have wanted to be that guy. He was all scolded puppy looking after catching that gaze.. It was mere seconds from bursting and catching the house on fire...

seemed somehow relevant.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Catholicism IMO is the first example of why religion and politics shouldn't be mixed. They controlled the masses fer several hundred years at least.

L

Limelight.BX

Jesus seemed like a cool dude to me. He would have been fun to fly fish with and give blessing by the water, puff puff give. Talk about alignment with higher self and walking in love. He taught that the kingdom of God is within us. Not above and accessed through church..

Top Bottom