Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Bog seeds 2013 thcbay ad w book
Hello Everyone,

Bog Seeds is a Mom and Pop operation started in the year 2000. As High School Sweethearts we shared a love for the Cannabis. After our marriage in 1972 we spent many years growing medicine for ourselves, family and friends. In the 70's we were one of the first to have an Indoor Grow. In 2005, we published a Book titled “Bonanza of Green” on Indoor Growing with continuous production.

When OverGrow.com came online in 1999 BushyOldGrower (BOG) was #12 in the sign up list. BOG made himself known by posting beautiful pics of Cannabis and by talking with others about helpful growing tips. BOG has been referred to as “The Bubblegum Guru” because of the presence of Bubblegum in all the Original Strains. Sold worldwide for many years now our reputation has grown due to the success of the strains in a variety of environments. Our reputation of quality at a reasonable price has attracted both indoor and outdoor growers.

BOG Strains have competed successfully in many Cannabis and Med Cups. Sour Bubble is our Flagship strain for kush lovers. Sour Bubble won the 2008 Los Angeles Medical Cup, 1st place overall! In 2011, Bogglegum was 1st place Best Indica in the High Times San Francisco Med Cup.

Local NorCal Growers have proven our strains outdoors to be very hardy and mold resistant. BOG Strains finish early and produce copious yields of high quality outdoor medicine, even in moist areas.

We guaranty our seeds to your satisfaction and will replace any seeds that don't perform as expected. The hardiness of BOG Seeds has been acknowledged by many fine growers worldwide!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

BOG Seed Strains

Blue Moon Rocks (B.M.R.) is my legendary, heavy yielding blueberry type. It has Blue Moon and my Bubblegum in it, making it a bubbleberry strain. This strain is very pungent, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds and beautiful as far as bag appeal. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Potency is high and these seeds are very stable. They work very well indoors or out.

Blue Kush is also called "BLUSH" because the praise it has received does make me blush. It is a variant of BMR with my Sour Bubble crossed in. It could be called Sour Blue Moon Rocks. This strain finishes faster than BMR and it’s really a fine product if a bit less yielding. I prefer the taste to BMR because a sour taste is combined. Mainly for indoor grows due to fast flowering. It can flower in the spring if planted from clone outdoors so use a seed, if grown outside. It is also very beautiful. pungent and potent for certain. One of my sour strains.

BOG Bubble is my original Bubblegum strain. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A true bubblegum smell and flavor, the smoke is very smooth. Bred from a bubba/kush, the bubba side was isolated. A long lasting and happy high. A great outdoor strains that flowers early and yields well with great taste.

Bogglegum is an old strain of mine that just last year won the 2011 SF High Times Med Cup, best indica! It has always been my easiest strain to grow so I recommend it for beginner growers and for outdoor growers who have mold or cold problems. Bogglegum is a NL5 crossed with my Bubblegum and its very hardy, fast, mold resistant, large yielding with many branches and many smaller colas. It has a bubblegum taste with a slightly mentholated tinge from the NL5. That's the antifreeze in it. I highly recommend everyone try this for outdoors.

Grape Punch my Grapey pheno NL5 leaving Bogglegum crossed with a very special LifeSaver pheno. My son did the work on this strain; the potency and grapey flavor make it very worthy. Mold resistant and great outdoors.

L.S.D. my LifeSaver X with NY Sour Diesel, a sativa sided hybrid that vegges fast and can produce huge yields outdoors. A very up and soaring sativa high with lemony flavor. Takes a bit longer to finish outdoors, but is mold resistant.

Lifesaver is another early BOG Strain that has incredible genetics. My best genetics were gifts from friends online who wanted to share their best so I could spread the love. Lifesaver has a candy taste like a roll of lifesaver candy and it is very medical like my Sour Bubble. This strain is completely unique in my line up with a rare Jack's Cleaner crossed to a nice yielding blueberry from Vic. Too many people have been involved in the background of this strain for me to take most of the credit but it did happen under my watch. I crossed the JCB to my Bubblegum and we got LifeSaver. I realized the numbing effects early on when my teeth numbed after smoking some. I had forgotten to take my pain meds and I had no pain. A great yielding indoor plant and a huge monster when grown outdoors.

Sour Boggle a new, improved version of my Bogglegum that was crossed to my Sour Bubble. This remains a tasty, high yielder like Bogglegum, but the potency is way up with the Sour Bubble now. A very tasty strain for indoors or out. This strain has a grape bubba kush flavor.

Sour Bubble this selection from my BOG Bubble was quite unique and rare. We loved this very indica clone and it took two years to find the male to make Sour Bubble Seeds. This is a very tight indica bud that runs 25% THC and up, with long lasting pain relief and a relaxing high. Tastes like lemon/lime bubba kush. Much faster flowering than others of the kush strains at 8 weeks flowering indoors. Best indoor strain but great outdoors too, but can be prone to mold in wet, humid climates.

Sour Grape a new and very exciting version of Grape Punch. This Sour Bubble X with Grape Punch really adds some great flavor to a very potent Grape Punch. The taste is very grape and can smell like a fine red wine when cured. Does well indoors or outdoors and flowers fast.

Sour L.S.D. my L.S.D. X with my Sour Bubble tends toward the indica side compared to L.S.D. Shorter fat bushes with huge fat colas outdoors. Very potent, less mold resistant than L.S.D., but finishes faster. Great for greenhouse grows.

Sour Lifesaver makes the old med strain even better. Yields are less but still very good and this strain is great indoors. It is as potent as Sour Bubble if you get a good pheno and that is really easy. A very tight indica bud that may be prone to mold outside in wet areas. The product is tasty and similar to Sour Bubble. Many have tested this relatively new strain and were very impressed. I am proud to offer you this superb strain. Med users should really try this strain. Easy to grow indoor.

Sour Strawberry has incredible genetics and it is something new that I am so proud of. It has more strawberry flavor than any strawberry type I have tried and you don’t have to cough to taste it. You will cough though because I crossed the Strawberry Kush clone to my Sour Bubble and then I did it again in a similar manner to Sour Bubble I pushed her back to my Sour Bubble side and she still has all the strawberry taste. The Strawberry Kush clone I received from some really fine Humboldt cloners has East Coast Sour Diesel crossed to Strawberry Cough and it also had the Razz already in it. You can see the dark burgundy in each bud. The taste was superb but it was a bit loose and it could use more potency so I sourized it. You gotta try this shit!!! Best indoors but tasty either way and its not the biggest yielder when grown outside because its really fast flowering. Outdoors this strain and the blue kush would finish fastest. Mold resistant.

Sweet Cindy is another of my classic strains that has Sweet Tooth 3, Cindy 99 and my Bubblegum. There are still some pure grapefruit phenotypes to be found from the SWT 3. This is really a great outdoor strain and it does well indoors too. This may be a high CDB strain but I haven't had her tested yet. Easy to grow with great yields indoors.

Sweet & Sour Cindy my Sour Bubble X my Sweet Cindy, taking the grapefruit Sweet Cindy pheno crossed to a nice Sour Bubble Male. Grown outdoors for outdoor growers. This is new, currently waiting for outdoor reviews. New Strain…….Looking Good!! J BOG

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
hey BOG.. its eckush man.. long time no speak.. hope all is well bro, not sure if you remember me from the OG/CW days when you first started, but the utmost respect!!! nice to see your gear around here and going to grab some Bogbubble, Sourbubble(amazing) and bogglegum soon enough :))

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
BOG also had his own personal mix of his soil -- A friend has made this his lifeblood on the west coast and has said since 2003-04 has used this recipe and it was spot on... BOG, if you don't mind, maybe when you have time post your soil recipe from the old OG that you posted way back.. remember it being equal parts vermiculite and perlite, bone meal and blood meal.. worm castings. and top soil, promix?? also my buddy uses teas he extracts from different types of bat guano.. for flowering --- awesome!!!

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
One thing I can guarantee about BOGs strains is the flave is there, and potency too with seriously short flowering times... carries over to the last hit of the doob... ahh great memories :))

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Some of the first seeds I ever sprouted were the bubblegum that I picked up in Vancouver from Emery back in like 2001-2002. It's cool to have you here man. I look forward to the drop.

Top Bottom