Bog Seeds Drop, March 2014...

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which is my most potent strain?

• Sour Boggle

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sour Strawberry...has a phenotype like OG that is really SB.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sour Lifesaver...has a very tight pheno so strong your eyes bug out...

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sour Bubble because it has been proven in so many ways...

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Sour LSD is a Lifesaver crossed to Sour Bubble!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • LSD is the Sativa High I crave!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Blue Kush has the BlueMoonRocks and the Sour Bubble making it the Bomb!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Happy to announce that another Eagle will be landing on the bay soon

This time more stocks of Sour Bubble have been added. There should be a pack or to for you if you missed them before.

Sour Boggle will be re-released this drop and the seeds are fresh from the love chamber...Sour Bubble x Bogglegum. :)

I expect the sale to begin early next week so watch for the drop notification. Bog

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

We appreciate your business.......happy customers....happy life....!! Here is a picture of our BOG Seeds Display Case. We take this to all of the Events we attend. Old is Best.....I found this case in an old dusty Antique Shop, taking my time looking over and under all the piles, and found this gem. Kinda felt like an "American Picker"! It does make it easy for our customers to get a good look at the merchandise.

Dec 2013 New Seed Labels in Display Case

Be patient Everyone, they're coming soon!

S

ssteely71

Very nice! I've always liked plants that have a purple main stalk. I don't know why , but I do.
I have a sour bubble that is showing the trait so I'm excited.
I'm pretty much convinced that I want a pack of everything...especially the sours. lol.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sour Boggle is more like Bogglegum than Sour Bubble...it's a great day tripper!

You will beat a drum or bang a gong for sure...

Thanks Mrs. Bog

Myco

Myco

From my pack of the old Sour Boggle stock, I have one lady that remains. I'm going to put her into flower shortly after my current run finishes up, but I'm pretty curious to see what she's about. She has a nice structure and possibly an orangey funk from a stemrub...

20140306 113742

Hey BOG/MrsBOG.... Do you have any flowering pics of your select Sour Boggle?

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We don't have many...Sour Boggle is a new cross that has been in the works for some time. The first cross seeds were made on a Bogglegum mom with SB pollen used.

From those seeds a select clone was chosen for flavor and potency rather than yield. Bogglegum is a big yielder and some of these will be too.

So the new seeds are finished now and we are hoping for some demonstrations to come soon.

Results from the first crosses was good but the final results are yet to come. I will find some more pics...

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Here we have a tray of the finished Sour Boggle seeds.

Sour Boggle Seeds IMG 6213

These are two pics of Sour Boggle in veg.

Sour Boggle baby IMG 1177

Sour Boggle 2013 DSCN5452

Looking for Flowering pics.........still looking..........I'm not that organized people!! BOG has taken a lot of pictures!!

Have a great day and FREE THE STONERS!

Sour Boggle baby IMG 1177
Myco

Myco

Nice seed pic!

Lol it's okay @MrsBOG - I've taken thousands of canna pics and only a very small quantity are actually organized. So I understand! But I'm looking forward to any potential pics you do find :) Thanks for looking!

I remember a little while back, a member at IC had some really nice Sour Boggle specimens (among other very nice BOG flowers), and his results were actually what led me to buying a Sour Boggle pack while I was waiting for Sour Bubble to restock.... But I think that member deleted his account :(

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We appreciate the Farm and all the farmers here who have been so kind...

Having results posted by others let's people know that you don't have to be an expert to get good results.

You just need a little help from your friends. We all do.

Top Bottom