Bog Seeds Drop, March 2014...

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which is my most potent strain?

• Sour Boggle

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sour Strawberry...has a phenotype like OG that is really SB.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sour Lifesaver...has a very tight pheno so strong your eyes bug out...

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sour Bubble because it has been proven in so many ways...

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Sour LSD is a Lifesaver crossed to Sour Bubble!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • LSD is the Sativa High I crave!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Blue Kush has the BlueMoonRocks and the Sour Bubble making it the Bomb!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
P

PotDragon

Why do I feel like a little kid who was just told Christmas ain't till Thursday?:mad:

Thanks for the info update though.

B

Big Costa420

Happy to announce that another Eagle will be landing on the bay soon

This time more stocks of Sour Bubble have been added. There should be a pack or to for you if you missed them before.

Sour Boggle will be re-released this drop and the seeds are fresh from the love chamber...Sour Bubble x Bogglegum. :)

I expect the sale to begin early next week so watch for the drop notification. Bog
hey how u doin brother I'm debating on which 3 to pop Sour bubble for sure I was thinking Bubble because I've been wanting a bubble gum ,
last the bogglegum because I've craving some Northern Lights but I read on my pack it says its ( almost no odor) so does that mean its not loud when in veg or in flower I'm wondering what search for when in veg
also for what do u recommend poping first I have Sour bubble , bubble gum , boggle gum . sour grapes, sour strawberry , LSD what should I search for in veg

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Going to start listing the seeds in a few mins :)

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

i picked up a pack of the Bogglegum and a pack of the Sour Boggle, ...i'm really hoping i find something like bubblegum, ...doesn't have to be Bazooka, just bubblegum, lol. ...i really miss that flavor.

peace, bozo

btw, i'll share pics once i pop them but that still means several weeks before there will be anything to see.

Max Frost

Max Frost

I get byyyy with a little help from my friends..........

And IME, BOG's strains are very hardy, to boot!

...:singing: Gonna tryyyy, with a little help from my friends...Ouuuuuuuu....

Okay BOG, bang that drum and I'll break out the old strat! Myco if you and Mrs. BOG will twist one, we'll get this party rockin'!!! Haha!

Nice seed pic!

Lol it's okay @MrsBOG - I've taken thousands of canna pics and only a very small quantity are actually organized. So I understand! But I'm looking forward to any potential pics you do find :) Thanks for looking!

I remember a little while back, a member at IC had some really nice Sour Boggle specimens (among other very nice BOG flowers), and his results were actually what led me to buying a Sour Boggle pack while I was waiting for Sour Bubble to restock.... But I think that member deleted his account :(

Man, ain't THAT the truth!!! I was browsing my pics the other day and thinking..."Damn Max...you gotta do better"! I'm trying to get mine better organized now too. It's amazing how they pile up!!! I'm sure it's as common a problem as any we growers face! Thanks for your efforts Mrs. BOG! We pic-hungry hoe's appreciate it!! I'm sure I speak for allot of us when I say that we envy BOG having such an efficient and organized partner! K++ Mrs. BOG!! We love you too!!! :D Best, -Max

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

thanks ...

I am sorry if you don't get what you wanted. Quite a response.

Thanks Logic... :)

Thanks Max and everyone. Mrs. Bog is my treasure.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

thanks ...

I am sorry if you don't get what you wanted. Quite a response.

Thanks Logic... :)

Thanks Max and everyone. Mrs. Bog is my treasure.
...high bro, if that apology was meant for me it is unnecessary, i've been at this long enough to know that while there is potential magic in every bean, there is also uncertainty so i'm very ready to accept what i get, i'm hoping i get someting nice but i won't hold it against you if i don't. (i fully expect to get something nice, just maybe not bubblegum flavored, i know there is no way you can guarantee that flavor)

peace, bozo

F

FreshPowder

Myco lets see some more them pics! you show of the BOG gear well.. maybe favorite phenotypes of BMR, sourstrawberry, sour bubble, s and s cindy, sour grapes. :) ..

S

ssteely71

I'm in love with a very tight BMR I have in veg. Hope it's a girl !
Love to see some pics soon Myco!

Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm in love with a very tight BMR I have in veg. Hope it's a girl !
Love to see some pics soon Myco!View attachment 388512

Beautiful Ssteely!!! I kept a BMR mother around for a loooong time years ago! Yours looks just like my old one. Huge, dark leaves! It was VERY tasty, frosty and potent! She was a big yielder too! I'm running BMR now, trying to find that pheno again! Looks like you may have found the one I'm looking for! I hope she turns out to be a gal for ya too, bro! She'll be a fine one!! Good luck! Best, -Max

P.S. Looks like you're in soil(?) What is your feed method/nute line? Looking great bro!!

S

ssteely71

Beautiful Ssteely!!! I kept a BMR mother around for a loooong time years ago! Yours looks just like my old one. Huge, dark leaves! It was VERY tasty, frosty and potent!
P.S. Looks like you're in soil(?) What is your feed method/nute line? Looking great bro!!

Thank you!!
I'm currently using my first home mix of organic "super" soil from a forum recipe and am only feeding water and benificials/teas. With some foilar micro nutes and neem oil. Please visit my journal. I'm running all Bog's gear and looking good.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/new-member-new-grow-bog-caliconnection-600w.61595/

Peace,
-Steely

Latest posts

Top Bottom