Bog Sour Grape - Alaskan Grown

• Thread starter PepeLePew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Jacktheknife here.
{my name is jack and I make knives}

I am excited to have found a bunch of people who have grown BOG seeds!
I have been growing for years but bought: BOG Sour Grape and Blue Kush!
They are 7" to 12" tall now but I have no idea how tall they should be when I flip.
I was going to wait till they are 18" as Satori, my favorite old Strain, I usually flip at 19".
Instructions said Sour Grape is a 'grape Indica' and Blue Kush is a blue Kush which is an Indica too.
Neither is as tall as a Satori but I am just guessing.

I've a 400w hps capable of flowing a plant which is 2'-2.5' tall easily.
How tall are these two strains when y'all flip them???

Thank you...

JacktheKnife...♪

Personally I have only ran BOG's Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry and both strains had not much stretch in flower some close to no stretch at all especially the 4 Sour Bubble phenos I had. I had to veg them out to nearly the same height I wanted them to be in flower

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Howre things goin pepe?
Hey! Going really well, life is very good at the moment. Just working away under the midnight sun stacking cash to lay low in the winter. I just chopped down another run of Jillybean and Marionberry Kush from TGA seeds. Some nice flavors in the Jilly but to unstable for my likes. I really enjoy the MBK though....it so tasty and dank. I also ran a Jack Herrer cut from a buddy....good classic smoke there eh! How you been? Hope your summer has been a good one, got any favorites growing these days yourself??

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

I am going to let the Jilly go to all my neighbors and friends that would like to play with the phenos I kept. I am keeping the MBK for sure...it's a total winner. You got any good reccomendations for anything new to try that you have run across..

Top Bottom