Bog Tester: Blue Cindy

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

Bag seed clone 2 aka "Bluegrash"

I've always been incredibly lucky at finding nice phenos. So I figured I'd try some seeds from some mids that come through every year. Always light green and stoney but just not done, always premature.

I popped 4 seeds, got 3 fems and from the beginning one of them just stood out. Super vigorous, thick stems with some ultra branching going on. The longer it grew the more I loved it. Frosty and dank smelling. Still I couldn't help but think "This shit is going to suck." I mean there's a reason we don't all just grow bag seed.

Halfway through flower I knew she was going to be nice and if she wasn't she sure had on a dank uniform lol. Harvest is what got me. A couple weeks in jars she has an earthy, hashy, pre98 bubba-esque scent. She tastes spicy and hashy with creamy undertones. She would be great for making kief as her trichs just layer any tray I roll up on with sticky dust. I find myself reaching for her jar more than any other jar from this harvest. Fantastic weed. Hooking up cuts now for a few friends to test out.

2017 03 31 095147
2017 03 31 095256
2017 03 31 095403
Attachment 10
Top Bottom