WORF

Not in any order

Sour bubble
Sour grape
Sour lifesaver

I would have said the ssk but the SL is too underated

Vonkins

Vonkins

Am I wrong by assuming the sour bubble gives those other 2 their strength. I was looking at sour bubble and lifesaver. Just want 2 totally different tasting strains. Is SG anything like SB. Is SG anything like SB. SB is a definite for me just unsure about the other strain I will choose. Is SB potent enough to stay in ur garden for yrs.

WORF

WORF

Am I wrong by assuming the sour bubble gives those other 2 their strength. I was looking at sour bubble and lifesaver. Just want 2 totally different tasting strains. Is SG anything like SB. Is SG anything like SB. SB is a definite for me just unsure about the other strain I will choose. Is SB potent enough to stay in ur garden for yrs.

Yes it is !!

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

Blue Moon Rocks, love the flavor. Also try Sweet Cindy if you like a nice heady high. peace

kds710

kds710

Sour Bubble disappointed me but that was 1 pack, theres serious fire to be found in that line. Sour strawberry gave me 4 beautiful phenos including strawberry cream but BOG says strawberry kush pheno is the keeper

mack 10

mack 10

I'd like to try the strawberry.
Got to try some well Grown Sour Bubble
but didn't like it. It tasted and smelt like a roast dinner with stuffing ( as we call it in the Uk)
is this normal? Or did I get a rare pheno.
I had heard about a lime pheno and a coffee one
nothing about roast dinners though.

kds710

kds710

I'd like to try the strawberry.
Got to try some well Grown Sour Bubble
but didn't like it. It tasted and smelt like a roast dinner with stuffing ( as we call it in the Uk)
is this normal? Or did I get a rare pheno.
I had heard about a lime pheno and a coffee one
nothing about roast dinners though.
I had 4 females which seemed to all be the same exact pheno, literally no differences. Mine had a very distinct bubblegum smell made the room smell great...like bazooka joe was chillin in there watching my plants for me. But the yields were laughable and the smoke was disappointing after reading all the reports on how potent the stuff was, tasted great smelt great even the high was great but the potency could have been much improved. Whatever I had was not the sour bubble BOG himself speaks of, just couldn't have been. Strawberry Cream pheno from Sour Strawberry was the shit, but again miniscule yield and small buds. Hopefully find what I'm looking for in my last SB pack in the stash

F

Folsomblues

My sour grape burns easy. Even my t-5 cooks them. Hope it will toughen up. Hear great things about the strain.

Top Bottom