Bong attachment for smoking oil?

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Think I read on here that the creme brulee torch isn't that great??

aleYarok

aleYarok

Think I read on here that the creme brulee torch isn't that great??
the one from BBB looks exactly like the $60 vector torch
just follow the directions and it will last.

i have read reviews where stoners got pissed cause it only lasted for 2 months... then some chimed in and say they are going on 2 years strong. just let the damn tane warm up a bit after you fill your torch, 5 min, then your good to go.

and if your ignitor does fail... you can always use a bic to light it

oh and also its super easy to unscrew the casing and take that pesky safety off

rusty

rusty

well, the cream brulee torches are a step up from the harbor freight hot-shot knock off at least, haha… im about to get a blazer, im tired of cheap ass torches…

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah I'm one for taking care of your equipment. I use a Bernzomatic from Hdepot. Works well and it stands on it's own. Adjustable flame and you have a lock for the flame, as well as an option to make the torch a flame(like a bic). Never tried the creme brulee torch.

$25! "Refillable butane torch. Adjustable flame. Continuous run lock button. Easy-to-use trigger start. Comfort- grip handle with refill valve. Solder tip and hot blower attachment. Burns at approximately 2500 F.Butane not included."
Iwt6cSHaXDAmu8v68-JCmlgWl_pXKpLfd4mzxbszNPeKi1GxQwVM3lboXBCSKKZmbdjgPeDMp7jxjeImYCKHLZ6W-0IYXHCZOlHQ2YlloqRywKVGiP6BCtWlLAN-Pwno3HKmSUc4knQ9D50HJXZ08mYhm_YQ9GtXVKmHFMJ3dSc7ERmJx7voIBGpo-wMesktsD3VVgzVMtg

Cheers,
Crom

phenotyper

phenotyper

I should also note that every time that I look at how I spelled attachment in the title it makes me cringe.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Great Thread and great pics thanks for sharing everyone!

I will post pics in the morning I was gifted a new attachment.

We call it "Gettin Nailed!"

RC

P

PUS

Health Stone Glass , Ti nail and illadelph hot hit slide are my preferred methods

Top Bottom