Bongs And Pipes From Masha))

• Thread starter Mariya1998
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mariya1998

Hello dear friends. I need your help and your advice. I want to sell my products in the English-speaking and European space.
1) in addition to the online store, what social networks do you recommend in the first place to make a group? (Facebook, Printerest, instagram, what else?)
2) what forums do you advise to do posts about my products? (if possible, give references)
3) Can be someone who can repost in social groups about my production?
4) maybe someone will be interested, together with me to promote my products as a partner (in a personal email)?
5) my friends have a lot of nice, hand made, wooden pipe, with inserts from precious metals, clothes made of hemp shoes handmade from hemp and so on.

M

Mariya1998

for example, wooden pipes
1)
Material:
Jatoba Bowl.
Smoke channel skin. The base of the channel is 3.5 mm stainless tube (inner diameter).
Mouthpiece Acrylic mikarta.
Insert the Bronze, Silver, iron tree.
DSC04089 500x500
DSC04090 500x500

M

Mariya1998

!!!))
Hello dear friends. I need your help and your advice. I want to sell my products in the English-speaking and European space.
1) in addition to the online store, what social networks do you recommend in the first place to make a group? (Facebook, Printerest, instagram, what else?)
2) what forums do you advise to do posts about my products? (if possible, give references)
4) maybe someone will be interested, together with me to promote my products as a partner (in a personal email)?
5) my friends have a lot of nice, hand made, wooden pipe, with inserts from precious metals, clothes made of hemp shoes handmade from hemp and so on

G gnome

G gnome

!!!))
5) my friends have a lot of nice, hand made, wooden pipe, with inserts from precious metals, clothes made of hemp shoes handmade from hemp and so on

I am very interested in commissioning a piece. Approximately how much in u.s. dollars for an average pipe?

Toaster79

Toaster79

!!!))

Hit me up in a private message. I could help you push your art in Austria and Slovenia, maybe even broader.

A

ashleysmith

I bought same pipe on this website that is selling some really great Cheap Spoon Pipes. You can try it as well.

Top Bottom