Borg Next Door, Its War!

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Next to my grow room is a set of rooms for food crops Of course the person working it isn't taking care of the plants worth a shit and they got 2 spotted mites and some thrips. I killed the thrips with Trifecta but the Borg are resisting. Some of the plants have leaf structures and growth habits that make it near impossible to get decent coverage with sprays.

As of now I am a "big meany" cause I tore all the plants outta there and cleaned the rooms. However, what is the best way to clear the room so there is nothing in there to start another attack? Flame thrower, small scale nuclear weapons? Anyway, I grow absolutely with out any pesticides, insecticides or fungicides other than plant oils like Trifecta and Habanero oil. It works great but only for prevention and control because it won't eradicate mites (thrips yes) because it is a contact killer only and if you miss a leaf, well they reproduce.

If I spray something toxic in those rooms will it show up in my cannabis room? I know that is hard to answer but the room is fairly well sealed but you know how it goes. I have heard of people's crops testing and failing because of nearby use of chemicals.

I have some Azamax from days gone by and some Pyrethrum (sp).

Thanks,

Dee

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Make your own Ipm spray and saturate all but plants.

Mites do Not like rosemary or limolene oils.

Iirc gt21 had an Ipm thread with a few of our recipes.

DGP

DGP

Make your own Ipm spray and saturate all but plants.

Mites do Not like rosemary or limolene oils.

Iirc gt21 had an Ipm thread with a few of our recipes.

The trifecta has citrus oil (which should contain d-limonene) and it lists rosemary oil as well. Howefer, maybe I need to use a fogger cause coverage seems super critical.

Thanks,

Dee

Top Bottom