Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

love the mug. Is the ducks bill used as a thumb rest ?

20181230 074811

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That's really cool. I'll have to show that to my wife. She works with a company making reusable cups with filters in the lid for tea.

There are all kinds of different ones on Amazon. Just look up silicon tea infuser (+whatever you think you'd like it to be If you want to narrow results). I just like browsing to see what sellers came up with. There are some really creative infusers.
412Hc0OZh8L AC SY400
61pctrAZScL AC SL1500
41DjVKRAwtL AC SY400
417ixlcHkL AC SY400
51sA y8NxwL AC SY400
51puNbQSdyL AC SY400
51EC5nDtaFL AC SY400
41THM64hlwL AC SL1500
51XFF2fyeVL AC SY400

Bodean

Bodean

There are all kinds of different ones on Amazon. Just look up silicon tea infuser (+whatever you think you'd like it to be If you want to narrow results). I just like browsing to see what sellers came up with. There are some really creative infusers.
View attachment 849006 View attachment 849007 View attachment 849008 View attachment 849009 View attachment 849010 View attachment 849011 View attachment 849012 View attachment 849013 View attachment 849014
I don't really drink tea myself , but haven't seen these. Super cool. I dig that submarine and the skull and bones.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I don't really drink tea myself , but haven't seen these. Super cool. I dig that submarine and the skull and bones.

I like latte. Coffee, tea, doesn't matter. As long as it has caffine, I'll drink it, but chai tea is my favorite. The only type of chai I've found with with a high caffeine content is in loose leaf form. All the metal tea balls I've purchased were hard to thread and would jam permanently closed. Silicon is easy, holds its shape, is heat resistant, and is easy to open and close. Silicon is the new thing for pipes and bongs too (If you haven't been to a head shop recently). Good for dab tools. I have a honey badger made of silicon and I can take hits directly from my silicon containers. My only beef with it is it's ugly. I haven't seen many silicon showpieces.

410  qYcjWL AC SY400
418tDzRhB8L AC SY400

Bodean

Bodean

stayin busy... hell ya !
Trying to. Gotta keep the perpetual going since I've been smoking so much. Had to grab a second tent to hold all of them. Only have a 230watt rapid led cob in there atm. Hopefully it will be enough till I can get a second one in there. With very little space to work with veg wise lol. Solos placed on book shelves, and copiers haha. So ghetto. But I get by.

Srenots

Srenots

Trying to. Gotta keep the perpetual going since I've been smoking so much. Had to grab a second tent to hold all of them. Only have a 230watt rapid led cob in there atm. Hopefully it will be enough till I can get a second one in there. With very little space to work with veg wise lol. Solos placed on book shelves, and copiers haha. So ghetto. But I get by.

perpetual is the only way to go fer steady smoke....keep em rockin ~

Top Bottom