20190111 165639
Suny Cheba - Applesauce 5weeks
20190111 165900
Smoking on
20181230 094718

20190111 165922
Bodean

Bodean

Looks fire. I’ve heard a lot of good on that raspberry boogie.
This clone of her is from a 5 pack that I only popped 2 seeds of. She's the first pack of beans I bought. I got pineapple mayhem too on that purchase, which turned out to be a favorite as well. I would definitely recommend both. Some of my wife's favorite smoke.But lost that clone, will resurrect it eventually. Just noticed on Instagram that Mosca is dropping a gas line of strains. Looks sweet.

Monster762

Monster762

This clone of her is from a 5 pack that I only popped 2 seeds of. She's the first pack of beans I bought. I got pineapple mayhem too on that purchase, which turned out to be a favorite as well. I would definitely recommend both. Some of my wife's favorite smoke.But lost that clone, will resurrect it eventually. Just noticed on Instagram that Mosca is dropping a gas line of strains. Looks sweet.
Yeah I really like what I got from mosca. I’m looking at rolling dice on a limited breeder stock by mosca but $200 for 10 reg seeds.
Is this line called gas line.?
I never been on ig. I’ll definately check it out.
I’m looking at crystal palace breeder stock ($200) and the Bruce banner x cherry sunshine($100) also i want that blue iguana from mosca too.
First 2 are limited I need to add to my seed collection I’m down to a bunch of crosses I made n loompa goo. ( all leafy blueberry crosses) just got to get some good mothers going. Better bud to leaf ratios. Trying to save my blotto cut still. Last clone was infested with broad mites. She’s happy now n recovering. I mightve saved her. I Lost like 8 plants to them bastards. Just weren’t savable.

Bodean

Bodean

Yeah I really like what I got from mosca. I’m looking at rolling dice on a limited breeder stock by mosca but $200 for 10 reg seeds.
Is this line called gas line.?
I never been on ig. I’ll definately check it out.
I’m looking at crystal palace breeder stock ($200) and the Bruce banner x cherry sunshine($100) also i want that blue iguana from mosca too.
First 2 are limited I need to add to my seed collection I’m down to a bunch of crosses I made n loompa goo. ( all leafy blueberry crosses) just got to get some good mothers going. Better bud to leaf ratios. Trying to save my blotto cut still. Last clone was infested with broad mites. She’s happy now n recovering. I mightve saved her. I Lost like 8 plants to them bastards. Just weren’t savable.
I'd like some of the limited gear as well but agree 200 bucks is steep. I did grab some limon y pina and azucar from the seed bazaar. Seems like they have mosca gear stocked up frequently. I lost my pineapple mayhem to the 2spotted spider mite. Finally cleared that up. I have a Ripple going right now smells heavily of berries. Ugly as sin but that smell!

Monster762

Monster762

I'd like some of the limited gear as well but agree 200 bucks is steep. I did grab some limon y pina and azucar from the seed bazaar. Seems like they have mosca gear stocked up frequently. I lost my pineapple mayhem to the 2spotted spider mite. Finally cleared that up. I have a Ripple going right now smells heavily of berries. Ugly as sin but that smell!
Ugly mommas put out too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom