Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

Some bud shots of a small double dipped strawberries. No flash.
20190222 163302
20190222 163218

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks @SmithsJunk ! I have another dd strawberries that's lighter green and twice the size. I'll have to snap a picture of it. Smells so nice. I don't smell strawberries but no biggie.

Bo-dacious!!!

Phenos are always a crap shoot. My three Banana Ice Cream last year had almost zero common traits. Like three completely different strains.

Srenots

Srenots

Well @SmithsJunk here's that other dd strawberries. Was looking at the pics and noticed some nanners. Oops. Oh well. She's still pretty though and smells nice.
View attachment 859372 View attachment 859373 View attachment 859374
Well @SmithsJunk here's that other dd strawberries. Was looking at the pics and noticed some nanners. Oops. Oh well. She's still pretty though and smells nice.
View attachment 859372 View attachment 859373 View attachment 859374
back in the early 90's ran Flo from DJ Short...was a slight herm but was soooo good kept cloning her fer 3-4 years.... who says that it cant be done....Nepalese Hash smoke all day long.... was the fire, hard to find in stock, but jump on it if u see it

Bodean

Bodean

back in the early 90's ran Flo from DJ Short...was a slight herm but was soooo good kept cloning her fer 3-4 years.... who says that it cant be done....Nepalese Hash smoke all day long
yeah I don't worry to much about them. It's my own fault. I get blazed and pass out. Then forget to shut the tents. Not to bad though only found a few nanners. If it ends up smoking good she'll hang to party for a while.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

back in the early 90's ran Flo from DJ Short...was a slight herm but was soooo good kept cloning her fer 3-4 years.... who says that it cant be done....Nepalese Hash smoke all day long.... was the fire, hard to find in stock, but jump on it if u see it

The Royal Nepal Kush I grew was an excellent hash plant. Loved it. Close to 30% rosin extractions from fully cured flowers. Extremely potent.

Top Bottom