Bossman's Round 2. Join the MPB revolution!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

Trees looking awesome! That's some serious root mass you have going. Looks like the start to a very promising run, bro :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Here are some pics from today.
Start of weak 2 of flower.
Those are some beans from Delta 9 in the back round.
They are a kandaharXemerald triangle cross.

100 1544
100 1545
100 1546
100 1547
100 1548
100 1549
100 1550
100 1551
100 1552
S

socalsinner

One of those trees might fall over and fucking kill you brotha lol. Looking Nice!

B

bakershredhead

Yo Bossman things looking better than the first round. I also didn't fare so well with round one. I'm on my second run 27 days into flower and the plants are huge. I rooted some clones in coco in those small 3 inch pots it being summer and my ez cloner just gets to hot. So I went with the 3 inch coco pots. I'm assuming you used the large 8 inch coco pots and that is what is giving you problems. My last run I did use the 6 inch rockwool cubes they just kinda suck with getting the watering schedule down when the plants are small. I might just go straight hydroton just like in the undercurrents. I know DDs had stated his plants did do better in the 6 inch cubes versus 4 inch. I just don't really see why it would matter as JM got around 2.5lb a plant with no cubes at all. Just wanted to know if you used the large coco pots or what size. I'm still debating on using the rockwool or just transplant into straight hydroton.

Giddeon

Giddeon

BSH, here is why DD's uses 6's

sweet bro !
You sent me a pm re. cubes and i will try to explain it to you best i can. I have used both 4x4 and 6x6x6 cubes. The 4 inch cubes dont allow for great branch growth during veg but the 6 inch i get beautiful branching on my cuts, so rather than a stick clone when i transplant to the mpb when i use 6 inch cubes i transplant a small bush. These branches end up huge and yield goes way up.

Another thing

if i transfer 2 cuts at the same time to the mpbs one 4 inch cube and 1 6inch cube, they r both exactly the same height..... the 4 inch one will be a foot around and a foot shorter than the plant in the 6 inch cube at the end of 3 weeks flower.

When your growing those indicas a foot equals about a pound in yield.

the best possible veg setup

buy n ebb n flow table and build a pvc frame to lay on top of the table. Put a 6 inch cube on the table and measure from the top of the table to the top of the cube and add 12 inches. Make your fram this high. Now you can clone directly on your ebb n flow table directly into your 6 inch cubes... take your cuts and throw a piece of plastic over your pvc frame and make sure it relatively sealedto the edges of your table.... now you have a 4ft x 4ft cloning chamber/vegging table. Once you hit 10 - 14 days, remove the plastic, fire up the 1000 and veg away. No transplant shock from small cubes to big cubes, you didnt even touch them. continue veggin until your ready for the mpb's.

I have tried everyway bro, this is the best and you will never here my going any other way again.

ps make sure your veg water is chilled mate, many peeps get root rot at this phase, or at least a start to it. You must chill your water weather you veg or flower

doubleds

you just said you didn't see why it would matter using a cube or not.

Sorry for a mini thread jack BOSS,

on another note,
Trees are looking great, shits about to get heavy!!

Giddeon

B

bakershredhead

Yo Giddeon I actually made the pvc per DDs instruction. Rockwool just pretty much sucks. Also DDs didn't have a test without a cube at all. Just wondering because in the undercurrents no cube at all.

L

Lost

Looking great bossman. Your roots are looking incredible!

Glad that purple kush is working out for you :)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bossman,
week 3 is looking awesome! Big difference from last week.
Keep up the great work dude.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

One of those trees might fall over and fucking kill you brotha lol. Looking Nice!

LMAO. Thanks bro.

Yo Bossman things looking better than the first round. I also didn't fare so well with round one. I'm on my second run 27 days into flower and the plants are huge. I rooted some clones in coco in those small 3 inch pots it being summer and my ez cloner just gets to hot. So I went with the 3 inch coco pots. I'm assuming you used the large 8 inch coco pots and that is what is giving you problems. My last run I did use the 6 inch rockwool cubes they just kinda suck with getting the watering schedule down when the plants are small. I might just go straight hydroton just like in the undercurrents. I know DDs had stated his plants did do better in the 6 inch cubes versus 4 inch. I just don't really see why it would matter as JM got around 2.5lb a plant with no cubes at all. Just wanted to know if you used the large coco pots or what size. I'm still debating on using the rockwool or just transplant into straight hydroton.

I am actually liking the rockwool much better then the Coco. Beter growth. And the worst part is the coco keeps clooging up my pump filters.
I didnt have any clogging issues last run with all rockwool.
So next run will be rockwool. Witch I just tranplanted the clones into rockwools for the next round.

BSH, here is why DD's uses 6's

you just said you didn't see why it would matter using a cube or not.

Sorry for a mini thread jack BOSS,

on another note,
Trees are looking great, shits about to get heavy!!

Giddeon

Thanks bro,

Yo Giddeon I actually made the pvc per DDs instruction. Rockwool just pretty much sucks. Also DDs didn't have a test without a cube at all. Just wondering because in the undercurrents no cube at all.

Looking great bossman. Your roots are looking incredible!

Glad that purple kush is working out for you :)
Thanks bro.
The 2 bigger girls have completely filled the mini rez with roots.
I am hoping to find something that suits my picky palet that yeilds a little better.

QUOTE=TrichromeFan;411551]Bossman,
week 3 is looking awesome! Big difference from last week.
Keep up the great work dude.

-TF:evilgrin0013:[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro,
next run all 6 hopefully will be beasties like the 2 center's.
I am going to pre veg them much bigger for the next run.

HG23

HG23

Lookin good Hossman.

Did you notice any difference in the way the roots busted out of the plants in RW versus the ones in the coco? I noticed you're using the netpots with holes on the bottom only and am interested if there was any matting on the ones with coco that might stop things up like what happened to EP a while back. I think RW is getting a bad rep around the MPB crowd for being finicky when its really not too bad and the few cases of probs with top drip are really cases of too much feed volume causing oversaturatoin or clogged netpots from using coco. I don't have too much experience with the coco pots, but maybe they don't airprune as well as we think and still mat up with roots heavily on the bottom. If someone is using a larger sized coco pot that is basically plugged with roots you could be starting with a semi clogged MPB that works well at first because water is still able to get around the coco, but is not encouraging roots to look for water because they're saturated where they're at so they just bunch until its plugged. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm a little high. (Take it easy......you're on 3rd street)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bad ass trunk and root shots Bossman! And I must say, those bud shots are quite frosty... :cool

JPLord01

JPLord01

Stop by to see how this run is going it is looking killer. Love the sea of roots and that stock is off the hook bro. Nice work!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Looking good boss,hopefully you'll have no problems this time around The resin production on that girl is amazing!!What was your gpw of the last run? Did you ever figure it out?

Burn

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Lookin good Hossman.

Did you notice any difference in the way the roots busted out of the plants in RW versus the ones in the coco? I noticed you're using the netpots with holes on the bottom only and am interested if there was any matting on the ones with coco that might stop things up like what happened to EP a while back. I think RW is getting a bad rep around the MPB crowd for being finicky when its really not too bad and the few cases of probs with top drip are really cases of too much feed volume causing oversaturatoin or clogged netpots from using coco. I don't have too much experience with the coco pots, but maybe they don't airprune as well as we think and still mat up with roots heavily on the bottom. If someone is using a larger sized coco pot that is basically plugged with roots you could be starting with a semi clogged MPB that works well at first because water is still able to get around the coco, but is not encouraging roots to look for water because they're saturated where they're at so they just bunch until its plugged. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm a little high. (Take it easy......you're on 3rd street)

The rock wool girls are much beafier all the way around.
The roots reached the mini rez a good 2 weak before the 2 Coco girls. And the Coco some how gets through the Coco pot and has been clogging my pump filters weakly. When last run I used all RW and never had any clogiing issue's.
I treat all my rock wool with Supernaturals rock wool conditioner.
ANd it makes a huge difference. I did a comparisin with and with out The conditioner and using instead only PH balanced RO water.
Also I am using 3 gallon buckets with holes drilled 3 inches up the sides and on the bottom. I spent propably 8 hrs drilling holes.
Next round I will probably use net pot's with holes on side and bottom.
And save my self some work.

Bad ass trunk and root shots Bossman! And I must say, those bud shots are quite frosty... :cool

Thanks Shady.

Stop by to see how this run is going it is looking killer. Love the sea of roots and that stock is off the hook bro. Nice work!!!

What up JP,
Every weak during during rez change I fill it with Plain RO and some bleach. And let it run for 12 hrs. And the girls and the roots really love it. But In the last 3 weaks I will use SM9o instead.

Looking good boss,hopefully you'll have no problems this time around The resin production on that girl is amazing!!What was your gpw of the last run? Did you ever figure it out?

Burn

The gram per watt Was less then a .25.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bossman,
First off, thanks for posting up. Always great to see you getting those ladies dialed in. The big ones looked dialed like a mofo for your spacing! Those roots are severe! Such a full bucket of fine, fine roots there. I'm also diggin your bleach usage on the flushes. Way to run with the ball that dizzle got rolling. I think that sounds like a sweet way to keep up the clean roots and system.

-TF :evilgrin0013:

Top Bottom