Botanicare Cns-17 Ripen? Last 2 Weeks Of Flowering?

• Thread starter Sunset Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunset Man

Hey peeps,

Why does the label say use it last two weeks of flower when you should be flushing the last two weeks ? Just need some advice when to use it

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hey peeps,

Why does the label say use it last two weeks of flower when you should be flushing the last two weeks ? Just need some advice when to use it
I use it at about week 5.
So I use bloom weeks 1-4 at 18-20 ml per gal. Then at week 5 I start ripe at 25 ml per gal the fi At week then 22 ish ml per week 6 then 18-20 ml per week 7 and anything after that. I do about a 10 day flush usually 10 weeks total.
I really love the cns and swear by it. Lemme know any questions you got maybe I can answer a few

S

Sunset Man

Are you in coco? Or soil?
Hey buddy,
I’m in week 3 day 2. I’m using. Pro mix HP soil in 3 I’m using cns bloom now at 40 mg/2 gallon water at PH 6.2. I’m using big bud and bud candy as additives. I’m going to use Canna PK 13/14 starting week 6 and ending week 6. And flushing last two weeks.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey buddy,
I’m in week 3 day 2. I’m using. Pro mix HP soil in 3 I’m using cns bloom now at 40 mg/2 gallon water at PH 6.2. I’m using big bud and bud candy as additives. I’m going to use Canna PK 13/14 starting week 6 and ending week 6. And flushing last two weeks.
there is no reason to use Canna pk with this nutrient line
if you have Ripe
switch to ripe start of week 4 and use @25ml per gal
use ripe until 14days before chop
and for flushing just run ph'd water same as your reg watering but with water only
the ppms in the promix will drop and the plant will use everything up in the media while using up what is stored in the leaves

the pk isnt needed and neither are the big bud and bud candy...IMO a lot more expense for little to no gains. This is just My Opinion
I have been using CNS nutrient line for many years
I have also trialed many other nutrient programs and additives
the only other products I would swear by would be
+life/enzymes/silica

Last edited:
Top Bottom