BP, TPOG, NMOG, PN Phenohunt

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Whats up guys, ive been a lurker on the farm for almost 5 years and figured id finally share one of my pheno hunts with you guys, I will be popping all sin city gear this round, big thanks to Sin city and Doctors orders in Sac for hooking the packs up for 40$ a piece.

Strains will be
- Powernap
- True Power OG
- Nightmare OG
- Blue Power

I popped all 15 of each strain on the first of march and let them root under T5 before transplanting to 4" square pots under a 600w MH. Out of 60 seeds I potted 57 plants, damn good return rate guys. After a fresh AACT and a weeks time I transplanted to 1 gallon pots and spread them betweem two 600w MH

After veg, 2 cuttings of each plant will be taken, one to be sexed and disgarded and the other kept vegging under two 8 bulb t5'. Males with desirable traits will be flowered under a 1kw in a seperate space to collect pollen, the remainding females will be split between two 4kw sealed rooms.

Medium is recycled big city hydro ( coco, triple washed perlite, lava rocks)

Nutrients
- Heavy 16 Veg and Bud
- Aptus Fasilitator
- Sea Green
- Heavy 16 Fire

Teas
- OGbiowar
- Bus blend Compost
- Homemade fungal Compost
- Agrowinn EWC
- Homemade EWC & Juice
- Ancient Forest Humus

Foliars
- Einstein cold pressed neem
- Natural Rock powder
- potassium bi-carb (only in veg)
- Ca-25
- ogbiowar

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

20140404 174535
20140404 174535

Ill have some pics of the boys an girls up later tn when im done running errands.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Heres a pic of a room that im testing a pheno of ECSD x Green Crack that I created. 14 days in, two 4 x 8 treys 8 plants each. ine trey in 7 gal pots the other in 5gs and the 5g pots are kicking the 7gs asses

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Anyway I can make the photo flip without using photoshop?

Natural

Natural

BlueMat makes a digital soil meter? Is it still the kind that has a metal probe? I looked at them all..seems like most are crap and if you leave the good ones in the dirt, they corrode and can't read correctly. I think the best(accurate) one I found was the two-pronged ones that pass a small amount of electricity between the tips. Still can't leave them in the dirt though.
The reason I'm looking, is because I wanted to do a layer of gnatnix..but still wanna be able to "read" my dirt dryness. The conclusion I came up with is to stick a piece of pure clay terracotta tile, like 1" by 12" strip. It would do the same thing as the terrcotta pots where they look wet with the soil.
The room looks killer..bout to get jungly in there.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Let me know how the gnatnix works for you and if its worth the $$, I have a gnat problem every year late summer and I usually just use sand on top because nothing else gets rid of them. But what interested me in the blu mat meter is it isnt a metal probe but a ceramic coned tip filled with water that you can dig 6 to 8" into your medium. I dont know exactly how it works but I read it measures the suction force of the plants roots. Ya I over vegged a tad bit, ill trim up their bottoms a little higher than usual an flip them a week earlier next time.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I need to quit being lazy this week and wire my dehumidifier its own plug instead of having it all extension corded across the room.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ghetto brew setup, hooked a garden hose up to where the shower head used to be, makes clean up really easy. Just rinse with the hose and let the runoff run through the diesel filter so you dont clog the drain and voila a squeeky clean brewer everytime!!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I try, but right now things are all over the place since we just started this location 2 months ago. The seedlings are in what will be the dry room. The veg room and the other 3 flower rooms are still under construction and the sd x gc room still needs a cple more plugs wired, itll come together though. hopefully have it all together by the end of this month.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Heres some pictures of the 4k 16 plant room, the 8 in 5g's are still killing the 7g smarties. Less stretch, and feeding more often, put the first trellis up and fired up the co2 burner. Its warm and almost always under 40% RH outside where i live in the summer, so instead of running my dehuey i set up a motorized damper on a HEPA filter as an intake that opens when the lights are off and seals when lights on. Also set up an 8" exhaust and carbon filter plugged into a humistat that runs only during my dark period. So far its kept my RH at night between 45 and 55% and saved me a bunch of electricity. Also exhausts all my co2 at night and brings in fresh air. Im probably going to do this to all my rooms and just use the dehueys in the winter when its cold and wet outside.

20140414 184720

20140414 184656

Top Bottom