Branches Breaking On Their Own ?

• Thread starter Yodabud95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

That is a possibility, although seed stress could also be a factor in this condition. Although, I was contemplaing the possibility that the cat might have accidentally wondered into the grow and started messing around in there , discovered the plant. Started sniffin around it. Then thinking it might be some kind of cat nip gave the branch a little lick and a nibble causing the branch to possibly break. This is all hypothetical though. It might of just broke on it’s own.
If he has a cat its very likely.... i remember awhile back i seen a guy on here with something eating his plants...i asked if he had a cat he ses yeah its in here all the time but it doesnt bither nothin...he cudnt accept that his cat did that ...cats love chewin on pot plants.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If he has a cat its very likely.... i remember awhile back i seen a guy on here with something eating his plants...i asked if he had a cat he ses yeah its in here all the time but it doesnt bither nothin...he cudnt accept that his cat did that ...cats love chewin on pot plants.
So does 1Diesel1
59260E4D 3E0E 403A 8372 F9B0B072544B

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Haha i useta have a pit/beagke mix...one time he was in the garden while i was transplanting...i look back at the ones i already did and there were no plants in the pot...i looked at the dog and he looks at me and licks his cbops....haba...lil fucker....
I hear that. This pic was 3 years ago in my suburbia house. Didn’t have the fence. That fucker sitting in there decided to have his way with 4 monster branches. Striped em down, don’t know how much he ate but he couldn’t walk strait when I got home. So I fenced him out. Little basterd
27468EF6 5C38 4FB7 AE63 58B4E12B434F

G gnome

G gnome

I hear that. This pic was 3 years ago in my suburbia house. Didn’t have the fence. That fucker sitting in there decided to have his way with 4 monster branches. Striped em down, don’t know how much he ate but he couldn’t walk strait when I got home. So I fenced him out. Little basterd View attachment 813703
Mine were still in veg when he ate em.

One time he drank an entire pint of Guinness draught and looked right at me and pissed on my floor

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Good...good....could something have fallen apon the branch?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Or... could something have been set on to the branch?

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

N
Good...good....could something have fallen apon the branch?
no i had there fan on low speed and looked at them and was watching them just snap I've noticed today her branches are pretty weak and got red stripes on main stock

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Are you giving any potassium silicate for branch strength?

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Nope nothing last 5 day's has been in the 100s with humidity up to 85 % outside and my house had higher humidity so it was like 120 to the feel i wounder if that could pf had something to do with her getting sick

Reactions: Ina
MissBotany

MissBotany

I have to lock my cat in a separate room anytime I work in my tents. I seriously can’t keep him away, worse than catnip. I have had so many chewed up leaves because of him.

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Oh one day one light fallen on one of my plant's but it didn't even hurt her she held that light but the one losing branches didn't get hit by the light's which i can't believe

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

I have to lock my cat in a separate room anytime I work in my tents. I seriously can’t keep him away, worse than catnip. I have had so many chewed up leaves because of him.
Spray some vinegar around the plant's cat's hate the smell and will not pass that area

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

She's hanging in there for me my ot
But seriously, not a cat. I see classic signs of root rot. I noticed taco leaves and your bottom branches are dying.
she's hanging in there dead leaves i trim off to keep it from spreading to the top so far it seems to be working so far just keeping it at lower bottom

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Missbotany might be on to something here. Now that we have the cats and things falling out of the way!

Top Bottom