Branches Falling Over All Over The Place

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

rite guys ive got 4 plants in hydro and there absolute beasts.i used scrogging method and scrogged up untill end of first week of flowering but dont know what i did different but they grown extra 20 inches plus after stopped scrogging.the stretch was absolute crazy.
im now in to week 7 flowering of a 9/10 and the buds have got that heavy everything is falling over and now other branches and bud sites are in the dark but most of all one side of branch getting light where as other is getting darkness from facing floor.
some branches are super cropping themselves ive evn had 2 branches get that heavy the stem bent that much that top of stem was nearly touching bottom stem and the cola was more or less upside down it was that heavy.
now everything seems be really healthy as nothing wants to snap it just bends or super crops it self.i cant tie branches to top of tent as lights are in the way.
im thinking maybe to add another scogg screen and postion branches back in to there rightfull place but problem is some branches wont reach screen nso am i best off tieing lower branches to thew second scrogg and pulling thru ALL THE MAIN BRANCHES THRU THE SCROGG

M

MANUTD21

String holding bud up and attatched to ceiling

Stakes
ye the stakes and strings dont seem possible but the net i can do mate.what was thinking was maybe adding another net putting fallen branches back to there rightful place then branches that cant be pulled thru just tie strate under net

M

MANUTD21

pic isnt the best guys but i gave up after few hours but managed get a shit load back standing up thank god.
ive got round 100 top buds each plant which is alot i know and round 50 percent were falling over and the others were strong enough hold weight but they look like they mite go this week to ha so be tieing more up ha.still havnt finished tieing up but managed get all centre branches back in place

Last edited:
M

MANUTD21

Did get better pics but batt was low and they didnt save.did round 20 branches here.did alot more but ill get better pics on better phone tomorrow but method i used worked well.i was able direct branches away from each other as it getting to clogged up as buds fattening

20171221 201245
M

MANUTD21

there 58 inchs in diamtere on scrog..did 5 week veg but the stretch was insaine when flipped em.didnt have any more room to scrogg so had let em grow upwards lol some raised above scogg 20 inches or more but the buds started adding loads of weight last 5 days and with in days everything fell over

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nice looking plant you got there. Should give a very nice return.

You may need to stake all the big branches at flip. Or use a net. Make a single bucket scrog diy thing. I grew very tired of staking 16 plants. 10 mins with a net and done.

M

MANUTD21

Nice looking plant you got there. Should give a very nice return.

You may need to stake all the big branches at flip. Or use a net. Make a single bucket scrog diy thing. I grew very tired of staking 16 plants. 10 mins with a net and done.
well demon mate next time im gone do a double scrog.soon as branches get 10 inches above first scrog ill introduce another scorg.that will hold everything up perfectly.

M

MANUTD21

yes utd r kid.looks like both are teams not up to muchthis season.them city cunts are just to good
\

Top Bottom