Brands Of Root Pruning Pots

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Howdy all,
For some reason even I'm unsure of, I've decided to try making a list of all of the different types/brands of Air pruning pots that are out on the market, But I'm only one person. so I need your help. If you don't see a brand you know to exist here then please let me know here, I'd like to try to put the list on the first or second post but IDK how long they let you edit posts for.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Plastic:
Rootmaker
Air-Pot

Fabric..
Smart Pots
Radicle Bags
Geo Pots
Root Pouch
Aurora
Dirt Pot

Hopefully I'll be able to edit this as people add new products. That's my plan, at least. :happy:

sixstring

sixstring

Plastic:
Rootmaker
Air-Pot

Fabric..
Smart Pots
Radicle Bags
Geo Pots
Root Pouch
Aurora
Dirt Pot

Hopefully I'll be able to edit this as people add new products. That's my plan, at least. :happy:
nice,you wont be able to edit for long,but if ya tag me once in a while ill move the new names to your list.

Freshone

Freshone

Are you trying to determine the best one or just making a list?

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Are you trying to determine the best one or just making a list?
Just making a list. If down the line I can somehow afford to buy each kind to do a comparison or get the companies to send me one for a side by side, that could be in the future... But for now, just a list. I figured maybe it'll help people find new products they haven't heard of, or get info about the products, etc.

nice,you wont be able to edit for long,but if ya tag me once in a while ill move the new names to your list.
Thank you! I'd really appreciate it. who knows, maybe one of these days I'll make moderator myself :cool:

Top Bottom