Brazilian Marijuana

• Thread starter Alvaro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

Any info on the South American farms? What are they growing? If newer genetics haven't gotten to them, those beans could be fun. Hell any beans are fun.

A

Alvaro

Any info on the South American farms? What are they growing? If newer genetics haven't gotten to them, those beans could be fun. Hell any beans are fun.
They have good seeds, the grass is really good, they are things that came from Holland, they plant in Paraguay, the problem is the drying and curing process, because it is forbidden, they are hidden in the middle of forests and in large pastures, of the times catching sun and rain without control, when they are to dry, they throw on a tarp on the ground, there they pass all kinds of insects, mock, other types of plant, other than that, the press, in large quantities. In Brazil when she arrives in the favelas, they are kept without care, in humid places, without air circulation, because they are tons and the police can not find, so she gets ugly like that. But the seeds are good, if you take a seed from this pressed and grow like any other seed, it looks beautiful.

cannabeans

cannabeans

They have good seeds, the grass is really good, they are things that came from Holland, they plant in Paraguay, the problem is the drying and curing process, because it is forbidden, they are hidden in the middle of forests and in large pastures, of the times catching sun and rain without control, when they are to dry, they throw on a tarp on the ground, there they pass all kinds of insects, mock, other types of plant, other than that, the press, in large quantities. In Brazil when she arrives in the favelas, they are kept without care, in humid places, without air circulation, because they are tons and the police can not find, so she gets ugly like that. But the seeds are good, if you take a seed from this pressed and grow like any other seed, it looks beautiful.
Thank you for the insight...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thats awesome... i love seeing stuff from round the world... that chunk could probably get you 20 years in some places

A

Alvaro

what strain is in the above picture.
I do not know. This seed I took from the marijuana I showed earlier in the photos, I'm showing her how she looks after herself. Since it came from Paraguay, I believe it is 100% sativa although they are using some hybrids for it.

A

Alvaro

She had problems with some aphids, had to tear off some leaves and use neem oil for a few days, she also had problems, lack of nitrogen,

I started with BioGrow, before I was just using the soil. She is darkening her colors again.

IMG 20180215 141959496
IMG 20180215 141943820
Top Bottom