Breaking The Blood/brain Barrier With Rso

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I have just recently come across a couple vlogs from cancer patients that have been on an RSO regimen for quite awhile.One of them has been on the treatment for two years. The problem was that these two particular patients coundn't handle the dosage levels needed to break the blood/brain barrier.I'm not going to go into any of that as it's readily available on the net and above my knowledge level.
Their caregivers realized this and came up with a different delivery method for patients that can't handle the high dosages of oral RSO.
They started dosing the patients with rectal suppositories. This is a brilliant way to administer the high doses of RSO without the patient being affected by the THC because of eliminating the liver which is needed to have the stone effect of the THC.
I think I'm getting this right.It's off the cuff.
They then found that they could deliver seriously high doses this way with much less adverse problems with the patients.
For myself this has taken it to another level.Full dose runs of RSO where the patient isn't stoned out of their minds all of the time.Seriously,this could change everything.Please give feedback and insight if you have it.

Toaster79

Toaster79

This method has been used for quiet a while in Slovenia as far as I've been following. The easiest way is to fill a straw with rso and freez it and cut it up to size of about 1/2" and push it out of the straw while frozen so it isn't sticky.

DismalDude

DismalDude

This method has been used for quiet a while in Slovenia as far as I've been following. The easiest way is to fill a straw with rso and freez it and cut it up to size of about 1/2" and push it out of the straw while frozen so it isn't sticky.
I just ordered my own stainless steel suppository molds. They are the easiest to insert because of curved on both sides. I need to hear more feedback on this method especially from the scientific view because of right now it is the answer.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I just ordered my own stainless steel suppository molds. They are the easiest to insert because of curved on both sides. I need to hear more feedback on this method especially from the scientific view because of right now it is the answer.
I know that this method was introduced in 2014 but it was widely frowned upon for whatever reason and I just don't get it.This is life and death so please,enlighten me?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Even decarbed stuff won't get you high if that's what you're looking for.
A lot of patients can handle the RSO treatments but not the high doses that can be administered rectally.What I'm getting at is quality of life while undertaking a full dose regimen of RSO. The only question I have is,is there a difference from bypassing the liver? I suspect the answer is no but I don't know. If it is a viable delivery system then we have created a small miracle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom