Breeding Yeti F3 Advise Please

• Thread starter arny81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arny81

Hi guys this is my first go at making seeds I want to breed a male and female out of a pack of loompas yeti f3 , what I want to know is will the seeds be a good mix of the parents or will they loose quality's the parents have. cheers Arny

H

happy b

Youd have to make a really good selection of parents to be equal loompas results but most of the works done for you .even if u select plants that are considered average for yeti standards to make beans they will still giv some nice phenos off em.worth doing for sure.just dont try n sell em.lol.

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

I have a beautiful F3 dead on HB pheno. #7 pheno of a few packs grown by @Green Dot She is THE TRUTH! I would give a leg (or two) at a chance to put another awesome pheno beside her.

A

arny81

i am going to sack the idear of breeding the yeti f3 and just buy a few more packs , ill leave it to the experts what was i thinking lol. ive got 4 yeti girls there that look all the same . they have the purple stripes down the stems the 3 bladed leafs everything that is supposed to be like the HB pheno. i also got a male that was totally purple and one that was all green i think that was great from one pack.
arny81

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

i am going to sack the idear of breeding the yeti f3 and just buy a few more packs
Hey @arny81
Its great to hear you are doing a drop and run of the Loompa Farms Yeti F3,
IMHO I would take a cut of the 2 males and a few of each female use the clones to do an open pollination
and pop beanz for ever, once you do it once you will be hooked....
Then you may find your Best or not its takes alotta time
NO Matter what you do the F3 are a great bean and the time Loompa spent on them show.
Good grow Vibes Broski and may your buz be Dank
P.S. Feel free to ask whenever you need here as the Farm is the place where some great growers Meet.
Peace
FlyJ

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hey @arny81
IMHO I would take a cut of the 2 males and a few of each female use the clones to do an open pollination
and pop beanz for ever, once you do it once you will be hooked....
Then you may find your Best or not its takes alotta time

Peace
FlyJ
Making seeds is wonderfully addicting.. You wont be able to stop!!

Peace,,
ccJ

A

arny81

I have a beautiful F3 dead on HB pheno. #7 pheno of a few packs grown by @Green Dot She is THE TRUTH! I would give a leg (or two) at a chance to put another awesome pheno beside her.
when you found your HB phenol 7 did it look like any of the othere
I have 4 girls that look the same ,did your HB pheno 7 look the same as your other pheno,s was there anything about it that stood out from the rest.
arny81

Latest posts

Top Bottom