Brightgreengroup

• Thread starter epitome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RudyClosGrow

RudyClosGrow

Well, when my browser the open source browser- Firefox 50.1.0, (I'm sure internet explorer opens it right up) won't even let me open a page on that site and this is the first time it's ever done that, I become uneasy with all the hacking going on out there. It's just like when I get an email saying I thought you might like this: (a jpg file) and I see it's from Russia (.ru), I don't care who sent it, it's not worth the risk given all we've seen coming from there. Good luck

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Well, when my browser the open source browser- Firefox 50.1.0, (I'm sure internet explorer opens it right up) won't even let me open a page on that site and this is the first time it's ever done that, I become uneasy with all the hacking going on out there. It's just like when I get an email saying I thought you might like this: (a jpg file) and I see it's from Russia (.ru), I don't care who sent it, it's not worth the risk given all we've seen coming from there. Good luck
Fair enough, and I don't blame you...
+160,000,000 budget One would think they would have top notch computer guys on that....smh

epitome

epitome

Fair enough, and I don't blame you...
+160,000,000 budget One would think they would have top notch computer guys on that....smh

Nothings perfect bro, just need feedback, communication and research...run firefox and open it up then research the prompt before clicking anything....guess we need to get in touch with Web support or IT tech or something.
I just opened it with my firefox browser no problems....that I know of but I will still push this back up hill and let the higher up know and see how long it takes to make it more secure. @Psychonaut47
Better safe then sorry. Just ask the multi-million $$ Vermont utility company about embedded code. I'm not a programmer, but I listen to the news and other computer security experts.

Thanks for the follow up, did you find anything else in your research negative or positive? @RudyClosGrow

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Alright fellas looks like I'll be posting the first MAJOR MAJOR UPDATE, countdown starting now.....I'll be back in six hours ish for major update for the standby crew....cross your fingers and say your prayers fellas @Douglas.C @lino @jumpincactus @rmoltis @epitome @nazarbattu @primordial @phoenixfire @Pineapplexpress2012 @Ecompost @squiggly mmmmhhhhmmmm if I forgot anyone specific don't trip send me a pm....and don't wait for me/us, fucking apply and get in where you fit in and throw us a bone when you get follow ups, it's on like VOLTRON

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I'm waiting until April, and you?
Im guessing starting in April avoids issues with frozen ground but the weather has been warm down here during the day atleast, with a big budget like this um surprised weather is stalling breaking ground...what do I know though, more then likely it's other politics stalling everything.

Top Bottom