Bros Grimm Thread

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Plant 2,she was a 50/50 gani /hashplant pheno,mebbe just a touch more to the gani side,good smell and smoke too.
20170606 200728
20170606 200627
20170606 200609
20170606 200407
20170606 200530
20170606 200407
20170606 200355

william76

william76

They where quite small when flipped(had no choice).but they still yeilded good, the nugs where chunky and stinky,i cut them a week after pics were taken,at 58 days,gave a few cuts to a friend and ill pop more of them when i can..plant 3 was a keeper,great old school grass!,may x to my nl in the future,ill pop some rosetta stones when im back up and running .76

1959LesPaul

Looks Killer. Makes me want it even more now.

Does it expand a lot in the lungs? Admittedly, I'm LOOKING for that. I love weed that blows out the lungs, in a good way.

I want to cross a Male of This... Grimmndica, into the Swami Seeds Original Nevils 1991 NL5 x Haze Female.

And also a Male if this into the Original Nevils/NGNGUY/Hazeman/88 G13 x Hash Plant.

Both of these are also Stabilized Hybrid, and are used in many modern crosses.

And would also like to do the reverse. But want to use the first stated combination first, and also breed the 2 Nevils strains together, and then breed that with a Male Grimmndica.

I'm thinkin that Grimmdica will make for a killer male. Its potent, good production, and has that killer hash taste. That's also what I'm looking for. I like the taste of hashy resin type plant vs all these modern types of tastes people have been breeding for ect. Some of course are really good, but for me, theres nothing like the taste of pure THC/Hashy taste, and lung busting expansion, and both high THC, and CBD. I remember all the old Oaxacan, Columbian, Panama, would completely wear you out.

Heavy duty red eyes, extreme munchies, could be very racy, and paranoia inducing.

The most paranoi inducing stuff I ever smoked was in 72. It was Highland Oaxacan, and it gave me both auditory hallucinations, and extreme paranoia. No weed has done that to me. Extracts incl. Closest was the NL5/Hz x Sk1 x Hashplant back in the early 90s.

Next up after that was some killer original 90s AK47 x original Sensi NL5. My buddy lost that strain. Very cat pee/skunk.

The NL5/Hz from Nevil originally came with a Warning.

Effect:
This is everything the original description of the type is. The only type to ever have a warning that you could lose bodily functions. This is no joke, this is not for light smokers and can induce hallucinations and temporary anxiety in those sensitive to these types of sativas.

What I had was a NL5 x Haze on the Female Side, and Nevils 88 Hashplant x Sk1 Male. Hash Plant was of course Female as the Pacific North West Cut is clone only.

The Grimmnica also has the PNW Hash Plant in it. So I'm sure your stuff is really good, if it did what it was supposed to. KILLER Im Sure.

Its hard to beat those old strains incl NL in its various forms.

Theres a reason many of the modern strains are just crosses of stuff that's been around forever.

Its hard to beat. NL, Haze, Sk1, Hash Plant, G13, Kandahar, Kush, Mazar, Lebanese Hash Plant, Durban, Malawi, White Widow, Afghani #1. Some may not yield a lot, but all are potent. And theres others.

I lost this strain in a bust in 97, and have looked for it since. Mr Nice Seedbank, while Nevils Genetics, is not the same stuff, as the Original 91 release. Its good. But not this good. I had people get sick, and swear I put PCP in it. Some got really mad, but I warned in advance. If this is close to that good, I will be happy.

The cross I had was so strong that you knew you were going to cough every hit. There was no such thing as a small hit. It was also seemingly high in both THC, and CBD. It would make your mind race, but you were so stoned you didnt want to do much.

It was also dangerous to try and drive, and smoke it, as it would sometimes make your eye sight go out after a hit, and get really dizzy. It was great. A lot of people didn't like it, as it could be paranoia inducing, and made some people really sick. Throwing up sick. For 1-3 hours. Everytime 1 of my friends would smoke it, he would get sick, turn green, have to lay on the floor, and then would have gas for 3 hours.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They where quite small when flipped(had no choice).but they still yeilded good, the nugs where chunky and stinky,i cut them a week after pics were taken,at 58 days,gave a few cuts to a friend and ill pop more of them when i can..plant 3 was a keeper,great old school grass!,may x to my nl in the future,ill pop some rosetta stones when im back up and running .76
Nice work Will. :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i want to experience a trippy sativa one day :D

chris.
It indeed is awesome and brings back memories when visuals were due to 200 mcg of lsd 25..... OMG...... Those were the days. :cool: I just dont care for super heart thumper saties/ Makes me paranoid and uneasy. But a good saty strain with all the boxes checked is a great high....... :smoking::fire::fire:

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

It indeed is awesome and brings back memories when visuals were due to 200 mcg of lsd 25. OMG. Those were th days. I just dont care for super heart thumper saties/ Makes me paranoid and uneasy. But a good saty strain with all the boxes checked is a great high....... :smoking::fire::fire:
i hear ya.. last time i took some lsd was at a rocky horror pictures show. laughs, first time i dropped too ( we could get shrooms easy up in the mountains of oregon. no acid after i left the city from that summer). LOL
imagine a 15 year old whith a girl on his hip dropping at a rocky horror picture show.. the whole thing cross dressers, goths, etc.. rice/water being thrown in the seedy movie joint on the bad side of town( this was portland oregon, i spent a summer there with my cuz.. also first time i got couch locked.. my cuz was all are you ok as he went up stars to bed and im drooling on the couch ). laughs. it was a lot of fun. one memory i do not think i could ever forget. but ill be damn if i can remember that chicks name.. shrugs.

yeah i do not think i would do so well with paranoia but some visuals would be fun.

chris.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i hear ya.. last time i took some lsd was at a rocky horror pictures show. laughs, first time i dropped too ( we could get shrooms easy up in the mountains of oregon. no acid after i left the city from that summer). LOL
imagine a 15 year old whith a girl on his hip dropping at a rocky horror picture show.. the whole thing cross dressers, goths, etc.. rice/water being thrown in the seedy movie joint on the bad side of town( this was portland oregon, i spent a summer there with my cuz.. also first time i got couch locked.. my cuz was all are you ok as he went up stars to bed and im drooling on the couch ). laughs. it was a lot of fun. one memory i do not think i could ever forget. but ill be damn if i can remember that chicks name.. shrugs.

yeah i do not think i would do so well with paranoia but some visuals would be fun.

chris.
And It's A Jump To....... the Left, and a Step to the Right
Put your hands on you hips and bring them knees in tight. LMAO.... those were some strange dayzzzzz Was like a cult following for a bit. Saw a old recording the other night and we sang along like the old days..... Was hilarious. Had those old shows at midnight and it was an acid dropping event everyone out there. Good times.

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

My "Friend" started 12 of the Hazeman 88 G13/HP last Saturday, and all popped up in 3 days. Really looking forward to finding a keeper. Also have another pack I can go through, but usually I can find a nice plant in a pack, if they are from a good breeder.

My "Friend" also started 20 of the Swami/Nevils/Coots 88/91 NL5 x Hz F5. Not the modern Genetics of Mr Nice. Also not dissing MN as My Friend, has been growing SSH/Critical Mass/Shit for 3 years.

But the new stuff isn't in the same universe vs Nevils original 88 release. Some of the most potent stuff ever, and originally came with a warning, and I found that the warning was warranted for non experienced smokers, and even those that had a fair tolerance. It was very psychedelic.

I'm really interested in this 1 as Ive been looking for this Original Genetics for Years, and just accidently stumbled across them.

I had a strain in 92-97 that had the original 88 release in it, plus it had Nevils NL1 x Hash Plant x Original Skunk. Think Roadkill. This stuff also stank to high heavens, and tasted like the best Hash Ever.

My Friend, is hoping to xx the NL5/Hz MALE, into the best 88 G13/HP that can be found, and have a close recreation of that strain.

Swami also has a strain called Blue Orca Haze.

My Friend... Also started 12 of these.

BOH is a cross of a Male 76 Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani Female. The female of this was used, and xxx by a Nevils/Swami/Coots NL5/Hz Male, and is the Breeders Favorite, and allegedly can be More Potent than the straight up NL5/Hz, but not as paranoia inducing, but still a Day Wrecker.

Germ rates on all 3 strains were 100%. The Swami were exceptionally dark.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

My "Friend" started 12 of the Hazeman 88 G13/HP last Saturday, and all popped up in 3 days. Really looking forward to finding a keeper. Also have another pack I can go through, but usually I can find a nice plant in a pack, if they are from a good breeder.

My "Friend" also started 20 of the Swami/Nevils/Coots 88/91 NL5 x Hz F5. Not the modern Genetics of Mr Nice. Also not dissing MN as My Friend, has been growing SSH/Critical Mass/Shit for 3 years.

But the new stuff isn't in the same universe vs Nevils original 88 release. Some of the most potent stuff ever, and originally came with a warning, and I found that the warning was warranted for non experienced smokers, and even those that had a fair tolerance. It was very psychedelic.

I'm really interested in this 1 as Ive been looking for this Original Genetics for Years, and just accidently stumbled across them.

I had a strain in 92-97 that had the original 88 release in it, plus it had Nevils NL1 x Hash Plant x Original Skunk. Think Roadkill. This stuff also stank to high heavens, and tasted like the best Hash Ever.

My Friend, is hoping to xx the NL5/Hz MALE, into the best 88 G13/HP that can be found, and have a close recreation of that strain.

Swami also has a strain called Blue Orca Haze.

My Friend... Also started 12 of these.

BOH is a cross of a Male 76 Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani Female. The female of this was used, and xxx by a Nevils/Swami/Coots NL5/Hz Male, and is the Breeders Favorite, and allegedly can be More Potent than the straight up NL5/Hz, but not as paranoia inducing, but still a Day Wrecker.

Germ rates on all 3 strains were 100%. The Swami were exceptionally dark.
I just recently smoked a gifted nug of Nevilles Haze X Cookies from Ortega..what are the chances you have tried this plant aswell?? @Jmaes Mabley

F

fade

IQ Flic

This is a pheno of Brother's Grimm C99 x WW, which was given to me by Proffesor P of Dynasty Genetics about a decade ago. This bud was lovingly grown by my father-in- law.
The 1st year we ran it a greenhouse there was some confusion and we thought the cut was Ice Princess (C88 x WW). It was very popular, great producer, and highly mold resistant so I asked for another cut to run indoors that winter. He gave me another and informed me of the mistake. Try as I might I could not get anyone to stop calling the now highly sought after cut IP (Ice Princess), so P and I decided to dub it Ice Queen (IQ), which was much less of a mouth full than C99 x WW and it stuck.
This clone made it's way around the Oregon Medical Scene for years and now it has resurfaced in the Oregon Recreational scene, re dubbed once again as "Golden Pineapple". This rebrand was confirmed by Phylos Bioscience... kudos to Brother's Grimm, quite possibly the most rewarding strain of cannabis to grow on the face of the earth

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 842851
This is a pheno of Brother's Grimm C99 x WW, which was given to me by Proffesor P of Dynasty Genetics about a decade ago. This bud was lovingly grown by my father-in- law.
The 1st year we ran it a greenhouse there was some confusion and we thought the cut was Ice Princess (C88 x WW). It was very popular, great producer, and highly mold resistant so I asked for another cut to run indoors that winter. He gave me another and informed me of the mistake. Try as I might I could not get anyone to stop calling the now highly sought after cut IP (Ice Princess), so P and I decided to dub it Ice Queen (IQ), which was much less of a mouth full than C99 x WW and it stuck.
This clone made it's way around the Oregon Medical Scene for years and now it has resurfaced in the Oregon Recreational scene, re dubbed once again as "Golden Pineapple". This rebrand was confirmed by Phylos Bioscience... kudos to Brother's Grimm, quite possibly the most rewarding strain of cannabis to grow on the face of the earth
Absolutely beautiful!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 842851
WOW!!!!! those buds are enormous and frosty as fokk. Good grief.

Top Bottom