Brother's Grimm C99 & A11

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

(TEX... YOU AROUND TO COMMENT?)

I'm a med patient and collective grower in socal, and I'm new to THCFarmer.com i haven't been too active in forums around, since overgrow was closed. I will be here at thcfarmer to help others who need advice on dwc, undercurrent systems, scrog, FIM, Topping, Cloning, DIY Hydro and any other area where I feel i can be helpful.

On to the Grimm...

I had originally purchased seeds from heaven's stairway back in 03, if my horrible memory serves me right. Long story short the mothers of apollo11 and C99, are long gone from my reach, and I am looking for some advice, please :)

What do you think of joey's seeds c99xA11 cross? it seems these may be the closest thing i will find to the orig genetics. As I cannot find, what i believe to be good reliable true sources for straight C99 and A11. Joeys seeds claims to have used orig BG male (c99) and A11 female to create their cross.

I truly believe that C99 and A11 are the best meds around. I am soo tired of growing Kush. NO OFFENSE, FELLOW ANGELENOS :worried I am currently running GDP and Skywalker OG, which are amazing. I just want those pineapple and lemon zested, golden flowers in my garden again.

Everytime i go to a dispensary and i see C99, it's never the real deal, or it is grown without attention and is no where near the quality you would expect. Which surprises me, because i think it an easy plant to grow.

Any advice, or "pointing in the right direction" would be great. I appreciate your time, and look fowd to your replies, if you have anything you would like to pass along.

Here's hoping to you do....:harvest:

Kind regards,
Scroger
http://i1230.invalid.com/albums/ee498/OGSCROGGER/3x6.jpg
CA S.B 420 & Prop 215 Compliant
Registered M.M.P.

Red Reign

Red Reign

I grew original Bros. Grimm C99 back in '00 or so. Grew it for a couple of years and lost it. I immediately ordered JW's C99 F2's and grew them out, they were identical to BG's C99. This was years ago, but I would bet that today JW has the closest thing to BG C99.

I grew original Bros. Grimm A11 back in 01' or so. Grew it for 5+ years and eventually lost it. Last year I bought a pack of of JW's A11 and grew it out. Again, it was exactly like the BG originals that I had grown years before.

I've never grown JW'S A11xC99, but the pics I've seen of it look good.

T

Tagh

I know there's a breeder Dutchgrown, she has a Cinderella 99 stud, she used in a lot of crosses, collaborations with other breeders also. I don't know much them but theres lot's of info out there, maybe even pm her, she's not at THCfarmer however.

TGA also has a Apollo 13 BX, don't know but about any A11 though.

I've heard good things about Joey Weed, which to my knowledge is your best bet for for the A11.

G'Luck on the search.

T

treehugger

Everytime i go to a dispensary and i see C99, it's never the real deal, or it is grown without attention and is no where near the quality you would expect. Which surprises me, because i think it an easy plant to grow.

I have to agree...

KAL EL

KAL EL

Joey Weed sells F2's of original BG strains. His shit is real deal.
Maybe if you stick around long enough to make some friends, you might meet some people on here with all original BG stock. I for one know there are people growing original BG C99(all 3 phenos), Apollo11, Apollo13, Stonehenge and Rosetta Stone.

T

Tagh

JW offers f2's of both C99 and A11.

Cheers

I thought so too but I was over at HempDepot and apparently their not listed anymore. I don't know where else to get Joey Seeds. Don't think I've ever seen Hemp Depot removed the item off the list when its out if stock.

I seem to remember reading something about getting the C99 while they last.

I don't understand why there is no C99 however because he has a father for C99 X A11, and a mother for C99 the Ak47, Blueberry and NL crosses.

convex

convex

HD used to show out of stock items but I think their system now hides things when out of stock.

Send Brad an email and see if he is expecting more stock.

The listings in my bookmarks are still active:

Cheers

Z

Z-ro

I just ordered JW C99 about a month ago, it said low stock when I sent my order in and it sold out before my order arrived and I was given c99xa11, now I see its not even listed as sold out, hopefully they aren't gone for good cause id like to get some pure c99.

S

sinestro

wow scroger i think i remember your apollo 11 grows on overgrow back in the day look forward to see your stuff

S

Skunkenstein

I've been getting beans for several Years from *emp *epot and the Cindy can sometimes be an Elusive strain to Procure..But she always Shows back-up!! I've been Running the AK/CiNDY for about a Year now and It is a Stellar Plant..The High is a Slight creeper..Then POW...Lift Off! Cant say Enough Good about this Hybrid..Needless to say, ''She'll be in my Garden for Awhile''.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Joey Weed C-99 F2
I bought two packs a couple of years ago, still have a pack to choose a male from.

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Cinderella%2099-%20Joey%20Weed/0262.jpg?t=1306001425

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Cinderella%2099-%20Joey%20Weed/087.jpg?t=1306001516

S

ScrOGer

I want to send out a long over due shout out, to all those who had commented. I sent in my order for AK47 x C99, A11 x C99, Moon Shadow & Genius x Deep Chunk. http://i1230.invalid.com/albums/ee498/OGSCROGGER/dancingbluesbrother.gif

Thanks for the input and advise. I truly do appreciate it.

Be well :D

T

TacomaComa

ive found a pineapple and grapefruit pheno in Grinderella.

Chrome's description

Grinderella
A very special, lemon stinking OGK pheno of my personal selection/stash
were pollinated with the pollen of my Cinderella male.
this cross will produce stellar phenotypes with unbelievable flavors.

B

bobman

Good luck with your order scoger. There is a mail strike right now. Nothing go into or out of Canada. Probably will not last long. Did anyone ever figure out if c99 or a11 is coming back. Looks like their blueberry is out of stock. Its listed in the price section but not the seed section. C99 and a11 are not listed in either place.

S

ScrOGer

I grew original Bros. Grimm C99 back in '00 or so. Grew it for a couple of years and lost it. I immediately ordered JW's C99 F2's and grew them out, they were identical to BG's C99. This was years ago, but I would bet that today JW has the closest thing to BG C99.

I grew original Bros. Grimm A11 back in 01' or so. Grew it for 5+ years and eventually lost it. Last year I bought a pack of of JW's A11 and grew it out. Again, it was exactly like the BG originals that I had grown years before.

I've never grown JW'S A11xC99, but the pics I've seen of it look good.

Im pretty sure there is a thread on here somewhere thats all Cindy crosses... Ill try to find the link for you bro!

I thought so too but I was over at HempDepot and apparently their not listed anymore. I don't know where else to get Joey Seeds. Don't think I've ever seen Hemp Depot removed the item off the list when its out if stock.

I seem to remember reading something about getting the C99 while they last.

I don't understand why there is no C99 however because he has a father for C99 X A11, and a mother for C99 the Ak47, Blueberry and NL crosses.

wow scroger i think i remember your apollo 11 grows on overgrow back in the day look forward to see your stuff

HD used to show out of stock items but I think their system now hides things when out of stock.

Send Brad an email and see if he is expecting more stock.

The listings in my bookmarks are still active:

Cheers

I had a couple diaries on the OG site, with another farmer, HeadRush. I sent an email to HD, but it keeps getting returned. I tried a few times, keeps getting sent back as undeliverable. The current lineup in all hybrids of hte BG stuff AK47 x C99, A11 x C99 etc... which all seem good to go.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be putting up another diary shortly. just getting the new room in shape. it will be a nice one for sure :)

K

kripplecreek

Just noticed this thread and immediately became interested with the C99 name lol looked at hemp depot and saw KOS c99 Thank you for mentioning the hemp depot and you who brought up the c99 id love a cross as well but for right now im giggling and beside myself since ive tried getting this strain for so long and it has NEVER been delivered to me!:bow:bow:bow

I found seed banks that people said were legit and when I found one that finally delivered I just stuck with it never branched out to any other place but this one seems like its on the up and up!

S

ScrOGer

Good luck with your order scoger. There is a mail strike right now. Nothing go into or out of Canada. Probably will not last long. Did anyone ever figure out if c99 or a11 is coming back. Looks like their blueberry is out of stock. Its listed in the price section but not the seed section. C99 and a11 are not listed in either place.

Yah the mail strike blows.... Well at least i can now pay some karma fwd to Logic, and purchase some OGR seeds. looking forward to the white fire!

I'll wait on the strike to end. HD says they will fill and hold all orders till the strike is over. SO i have to wait...

S

ScrOGer

Yah the mail strike blows.... Well at least i can now pay some karma fwd to Logic, and purchase some OGR seeds. looking forward to the white fire!

I'll wait on the strike to end. HD says they will fill and hold all orders till the strike is over. SO i have to wait...

If i can find the address, that is!

Anyone? Address to order OGR gear from the farm/Logic. cant find it. The FAQ states how to mail, what to mail, but not where to mail. Odd to say the least.

P

Professor

C99

I have some JW C99 here and I absolutely love it.

Great grows, and the buzz is trippy but not sleepy.

Top Bottom