Brothers Grimm

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

looking dank, i also heard soul was in europe...i belive dutchgrown just got some stock from him for some projects...never heard that about sly being made up...could well be...awsome genetics, only had her presence a few times but it was a fun one...peace n puffs

jyip

jyip

Bbart,
i thought it looke dlike white widow, ande then i saw the rosetta stone,,, does it taste similiar to WWW???
beautiful plt,,, heres a pic of mine,, white widow with about two weeks to go

the bud shape of your grimm bros RS is the same as the WW

IMG 1565
J

Johnnyfatazz

Soul ended up in Europe when the internet came back to bite the un-wary. "Sly", (i believe) was just a figment of Soul's marketing/paranoia.
Sly is a childhood friend been looking for him for awhile. He sent me c(99 back when he develope it the craziest shi t I ever brunt

william76

william76

Bbart,
i thought it looke dlike white widow, ande then i saw the rosetta stone,,, does it taste similiar to WWW???
beautiful plt,,, heres a pic of mine,, white widow with about two weeks to go

the bud shape of your grimm bros RS is the same as the WW
Isn't rosetta stone v1 we x ginger ale?,so I'd expect to see some ww like plants.iv got a few of the v2 in veg,little beasts!.76

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
Duke Diamond of brothers grimm is currently sat in jail

His workers stole all his seed stock and sold it behind his back to a bunch of seedbanks

This all comes after duke gave them all $10k each for a house deposit

Most humans are scum!

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The same folks that have always needed stringing up in Missouri- the ones wearing badges.

Top Bottom