Brown Spots On Leaves, Added Some Cal Mg So Far.

• Thread starter JT23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JT23

JT23

Been trying to get this baby right

Using ffof, go box nutes, 600w led have 2 small fans blowing on em, been feeding every third watering at half strength. And watering every other day.

Brown spots on leaves added some cal mg so far
JT23

JT23

Last feed (yesterday) i added in 2.5ml/gl of cal mg to nute mix and will continue to track progress.

Hopefully on the road to recovery, theres just a lil traffic!

JT23

JT23

Seems as if the spots spreading has slowed down, watered again today with tap and 4ml/gl of cal mg will keep an eye.

RR1

RR1

Plants use tons of magnesium. I use Epsom salts(magnesium sulfate)in my soils when I make them, cal mag in my feeding regimen, and once a week spray plants with 1 tsp mixed in 1 1/2 gal water to give them a bath. The trick is always have enough throughout their life, cause playing catch-up sucks and hurts production.
Good luck
RR1

JT23

JT23

Plants use tons of magnesium. I use Epsom salts(magnesium sulfate)in my soils when I make them, cal mag in my feeding regimen, and once a week spray plants with 1 tsp mixed in 1 1/2 gal water to give them a bath. The trick is always have enough throughout their life, cause playing catch-up sucks and hurts production.
Good luck
RR1

Thanks for the advice! I didnt really know what to expect as this is my first soil grow and second grow ever. Definately trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible. Appreciate it!

Top Bottom