Bubba Kush

• Thread starter Crazedferret420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crazedferret420

Crazedferret420

The big Bubba Kush was a clone back in February and we went and got it. The small Bubba Kush was in are second cloning from the Big Bubba with was May 5. August 5 everyone will be at 2 months in the ground. Yes, I am standing behind the big Bubba. I hope the Marijuana gods grace us with an awesome harvest.

Bubba kush
Bubba kush 2
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice plants.

Are you growing them while hiding them behind a sheet fastened to poles?

5150THC

5150THC

nice plants!!!looks like you'll soon be heading into the stretch for flowering! I have one like that ( kandy Kush) and its gets so thick I spend hours inspecting it for fear of spider mites!!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

nice plants, wish I could do an outdoor grow. just have to move further north for the od opportunity.

seen your avatar, how do you like your ferts? I had 2 females a few yrs ago. loved them but also HATED them at the same time. we used to take them to the park, on leash of course. they loved burrowing thru the brush.

Crazedferret420

Crazedferret420

nice plants, wish I could do an outdoor grow. just have to move further north for the od opportunity.

seen your avatar, how do you like your ferts? I had 2 females a few yrs ago. loved them but also HATED them at the same time. we used to take them to the park, on leash of course. they loved burrowing thru the brush.
I love them BJ Honeyweasel the white albino just had an implant for adrenal disease. precious v Honeyweasel is the brown one. Yes they do go visit the plants they love them.

Crazedferret420

Crazedferret420

The picture with me in it is Momma Bubba Kush and the other pic. is the Baby Bubba Kush. They have been in the ground 60 days. The other plant in the first pic is Gigabud.

Crazedferret420

Crazedferret420

Sorry the Mama Kush is a bad pic. We called the smallest the Baby kush but, she is 6' I don't know if we can still call her a baby but, let's pray that the Bud gods are good to us!

Crazedferret420

Crazedferret420

I didn't get pictures before we had to harvest the Mama Kush and Baby. We had some rippers the other night took two of our plants. So we had to harvest early plus heavy rains. Please pray that we don't lose all. Not much sleep not enough room. Sorry for the rant I will try to at least take pics of the colas because Mama kush got an awesome purple to her bud. Mama Kush has been through alot before going into bud she had got knocked over by heavy rain and hurricane winds. Now she was still standing but, the branches were heavy from the downpour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom