Bubba's Bad Bitch (irene Kush X Bubba Kush)

• Thread starter mastrblastr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
forthelove

forthelove

WP 20170219 15 15 45 Pro
WP 20170219 15 15 58 Pro
WP 20170219 15 19 24 Pro
WP 20170219 15 19 46 Pro

Hey all. Heres 3 phenos of bubba bad bitch. As you can see we gots 1 runt who's super slow growth its also got a problem loosing its fan leafs one at a time unsure what it is but not to bothered as that plant will be donated or left in the corner of the room to flower out.
The second pheno (on the left of the 1st pic) again not really what I'm looking for in structure but pretty all the same.
The 3rd pheno (last 2 pics) looks nice, personal fav outta the 3 & has the better vigor & structure. All 3 are in 8 ltrs of canna pro plus but are very much in need of a re-pot into 26ltrs fabric bags - thats soon to come.
More pics once they have a toppin & go under the gavita 6/750 with alil veg time then flip.
PLR&£

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
As your name says for the love

Far from a producer , but it got me excited. Id imagine a super Ghani from her looks .

I'm posted for your progress , very curious how she's smokes taste n smells . I'll bet she's heavy duty stone but intrigued what she'll taste like

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Sorry about not getting to this last year...didn't have a computer at the time.

Bubba's Bad Bitch is (obviously now) a Bubba Kush dominant plant as both Irene and Bubba Kush are similar growing plants. A flower time of roughly 9-10 weeks. The keeper phenos have the pungency of Irene and a strong mellow high. Some can produce quite well with a little longer veg time. The bigger phenotypes usually are the keepers.

jkhbkjb

jkhbkjb

EXCELLENT WORK GUYS! I just ordered 2 packs of Bubba`s Bad B*tch. I will be doing a grow log soon. Do any of awesome growers have pics of the finished and trimmed buds? I would tremendously appreciate if someone could post a pic of Nspecta`s (Irene Kush x Bubba Kush) final nugs.

Thanks.

Top Bottom