Bubbashine (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) by Bodhi

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Have had this cut from the beans I popped but still haven't flowered it out. Power outage last run killed one of my tables.

This time 5 gal buckets of 50/50 Coco/Perlite. Feeding once a day right now. Bout to move them to DTW for flower. Got some other stuff in there as well. These are about a month old. Burner hasn't been turned on yet.

Getting fed 800ish ppms of CNS17 and Silica Blast.

BK_x_BM_011.jpg

BK_x_BM_02.jpg

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking good there cemchris. So you know if the blue moonshine in that cross is the DJ Short? That was my favorite smoke I ever grew. Keep up the good work.

-TF

mack 10

mack 10

Fatties! flower's are gonna be sweet.i'll be lurkin:) Mack

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Plants look very happy and healthy, looks like you'll need some cages. Take care

mal

Camdawg

Camdawg

I was thinking about running 50/50 but I wanna hand water once a day does it dry out to fast for that

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You have it looking fantastic cemchris. That lady should explode in DTW under your watch. I like the orange buckets too. I have a few orange ones.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I was thinking about running 50/50 but I wanna hand water once a day does it dry out to fast for that

Well these have been vegging for about a month in the 5 gals and were bout a month or so old before I transplanted them and they are about past the once a day so really depends on veg time. In flower no way I think.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I looked it up, and it is the DJ Short in the cross. Oh yeah baby!

I should get me some of that.

-TF

genepool

genepool

propa looking plant broski, gonna be around for the sho no doubt. Been hearing alot about this cross so it's gonna be fun to see you work ur magic, Sub'd !

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

This is gonna be a very nice cross. My bubba x dj's BB is so tasty and smooth..Headin' to the jar right now:mmm

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Switched everything over to DTW. Still getting the water schedule down. Gonna flip in about 5 days or so maybe sooner. Getting big.

BK_x_BM_012.jpg

BK_x_BM_021.jpg

BK_x_BM_03.jpg

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Love this strain, blew it out in '08 and '09 and then ran it outside in '09 and '10...that cut was runnin right at 2lbs a light with 4 plants in kiddie pools..

I gotta ton of f2's of this one and find a gem or two every time I run them..

Tex

pura

pura

Your room looks impressive! Goodluck on the run bro!

Those plants are looking nice and healthy...Keep us updated.

Illmind

Illmind

sup cem? everything looks great bud. that should be a fierce combo. i still got outlaws pre98 x dpd f2 i wanna f2 for bubba dom. only 20 seeds tho. keep on truckin bro lookin forward to watching her mature.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Love this strain, blew it out in '08 and '09 and then ran it outside in '09 and '10...that cut was runnin right at 2lbs a light with 4 plants in kiddie pools..

I gotta ton of f2's of this one and find a gem or two every time I run them..

Tex

Man smoke was killer. Can't wait to see what these do.

sup cem? everything looks great bud. that should be a fierce combo. i still got outlaws pre98 x dpd f2 i wanna f2 for bubba dom. only 20 seeds tho. keep on truckin bro lookin forward to watching her mature.

Thx man. Been a while for the bubba so Im stoked on this one. This ones an F2 and about the 20th one I've popped. Best looking one structure wise for what I'm looking for yet.

Day 6 of Bloom
BKxBM_01.jpg

BKxBM_03.jpg

Top Bottom