• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Bubble gum pheno
Bubble gum pheno 2
Bubble gum pheno 3
Been a minute since I started a thread but feel the need to update this grow currently as I believe I have found a real special bogbubble bubble gum stinking pheno and I'm super excited to see her finish ,
A few months ago I popped 7 bog bubble seeds all germinated and were planted in cups after picking 3 to flower and culling 2 and destroying 2 males ( which was now a mistake)

I threw one into flower # 72 and after 11 days it was a full blown herm and destroyed
Another spot opened up and in went #75 followed by # 71 , well 71 went male after a few days .

#75 took off and was rotated to the back corner and developed some nice dark lush green healthy leaves and it's clone rooted insanely fast ( 5 days had massive roots)

Yesterday I was researching some old ic threads of bogs and noticed that some people did find herms or a late male flower here and there but some found a super fast finishing 42-50 days bubble gum stinking pheno

This led to me be interested in the smell of mine stuffed way back in the corner of my room on day 35 - now I was aware that this plant looked promising and have even posted it in bogs thread before but never really gave it a good sniff

I just came in from the garden and we have a straight up dank ass bazooka bubble gum star in the back of the room , she has the most pronoun bubblegum smell , it's quite amazing as if you close your eyes and smell this plant you would swear its a bag of bubble gum

I will keep this thread short and sweet as were all ready on day 35 ( thinking we might go 50-55 days )
Well this is gonna be a interesting finish and I figured I would share it here in bogs thread
I will whip out the camera instead of this iPad for some better detail later and it's a shame you can't smell on the internet but we shall see what comes of this girl

soserthc1

soserthc1

My bad been wanting to use the camera and not the blah ipad pictures . Just put 55 grams in a jar after a 10 day dry to cure. It's real smelly and nice bubblegum but not crazy but still has not cured. Got another on day 25 and gotta say its a real unique plant in the garden . Leaves are greener than most if not all plants , can easily pick out the clone . Test smoke was nice but not super potent and it ran 65

I'll get pictures up

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 443849 View attachment 443850 View attachment 443851 Been a minute since I started a thread but feel the need to update this grow currently as I believe I have found a real special bogbubble bubble gum stinking pheno and I'm super excited to see her finish ,
A few months ago I popped 7 bog bubble seeds all germinated and were planted in cups after picking 3 to flower and culling 2 and destroying 2 males ( which was now a mistake)

I threw one into flower # 72 and after 11 days it was a full blown herm and destroyed
Another spot opened up and in went #75 followed by # 71 , well 71 went male after a few days .

#75 took off and was rotated to the back corner and developed some nice dark lush green healthy leaves and it's clone rooted insanely fast ( 5 days had massive roots)

Yesterday I was researching some old ic threads of bogs and noticed that some people did find herms or a late male flower here and there but some found a super fast finishing 42-50 days bubble gum stinking pheno

This led to me be interested in the smell of mine stuffed way back in the corner of my room on day 35 - now I was aware that this plant looked promising and have even posted it in bogs thread before but never really gave it a good sniff

I just came in from the garden and we have a straight up dank ass bazooka bubble gum star in the back of the room , she has the most pronoun bubblegum smell , it's quite amazing as if you close your eyes and smell this plant you would swear its a bag of bubble gum

I will keep this thread short and sweet as were all ready on day 35 ( thinking we might go 50-55 days )
Well this is gonna be a interesting finish and I figured I would share it here in bogs thread
I will whip out the camera instead of this iPad for some better detail later and it's a shame you can't smell on the internet but we shall see what comes of this girl

@soserthc1 I'm not sure what you are talking about, I can smell that bubblegum all the way over here. Aint you heard of smellavision monitors. Gotta get you one. LOL...... Nice work thus far dude. I love a good bubblegum strain.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lol.... Thanks gents
A few things .... Watch for a late male flower or two , I did grab a few seeds from this plant on the lowers but I kinda like that ;) Nothing dramatic maybe 3 so far ...
Not sure if it's pheno related or strain related but this plant just screams healthy and is very pest resistant . I'm in the middle of a Ra issue but they will not eat this plant for some reason ( hopefully caps bennies will be on the doorstep today)
Pictures upcoming

soserthc1

soserthc1

1000 watt hps - hydro farms ( gravita 1000k in box now ;))
1200 watts of led / hps equivalent
Roots organic soil
Roots organic uprising grow , foundation , elemental , and bloom
Room 8 by 10 by 8
3 to 5 gal containers
Caps bennies and teas
Running this currently ....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
1000 watt hps - hydro farms ( gravita 1000k in box now ;))
1200 watts of led / hps equivalent
Roots organic soil
Roots organic uprising grow , foundation , elemental , and bloom
Room 8 by 10 by 8
3 to 5 gal containers
Caps bennies and teas
Running this currently ....
Nice bro. thank you for sharing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom