Bubble gum pheno

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks alot like the bg I ran, and she finished fast usually between 50 and 55 days.mine was just soso on potency so I let her go.nice chunky bish ya got there sos, peace
Yep six , she is not the strongest smoke that's for sure but a nice day smoke , worth a few runs on just weight and she basically grows herself ....
And chicks dig here :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

You have a nice fat selection and it is a tasty and happy high strain. Yields can go huge under the right conditions and you did nicely.

The true bazooka bubblegum taste is best but other variations are a bit grape or a bit orange with bubblegum.

The true BG smell comes on before the plant is done. Sometimes it goes away r changes a bit by the time it's looking done.

Some are faster than others but a good one should finish in 7-8 weeks.

It isn't my most potent but ladies love the taste and it is one of the most social strains.

The high is relaxing Indica and it is a satisfying high that lasts well.

I think th bag appeal is high due to the smell and the frost. Yields can be nice too.

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ that's about the sum of it bog , and yes it's the ladies first choice all ready have 2 woman requesting the strain for a second time , said its great for a day of cleaning the house ....

Maybe I should make the mrs smoke some :rolleyes:

Plant 2 is on day 25 so I'll update this again
And yes the bubblegum bubbalicious smell was super strong from week 5 to 8 and faded a little at chop but still bubble gummy

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cut plant number 2 at 55 days seems the strongest flavor of bazooka bubblegum is in the 50/55 day window . Plant 1 ran over 6o and the flavor seemed to fade slightly and thou I never noticed male flowers in it . I did recover 4 to 7 seeds from the lower limbs but that's a bonus to me ;)
@BushyOldGrower def a straight bazooka bubblegum flavor with no orange or grape possible cherry undertones but first smell screams bubble gum ...
It's a minimal stretch plant maybe double in flower with short nodes straight up the plant alternating from side to side . She has a unique leaf pattern and stays nice and green though out the grown. Support needed for the main stem or two but not really if you prefer not to
Plant 3 just hit day 19 , hope to get out to Cali in February for a cup or two , I'll sneak ya a sample ....
Oh and has some bushy old pistils .......

Blessings
Sose

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cut plant number 2 at 55 days seems the strongest flavor of bazooka bubblegum is in the 50/55 day window . Plant 1 ran over 6o and the flavor seemed to fade slightly and thou I never noticed male flowers in it . I did recover 4 to 7 seeds from the lower limbs but that's a bonus to me ;)
@BushyOldGrower def a straight bazooka bubblegum flavor with no orange or grape possible cherry undertones but first smell screams bubble gum ...
It's a minimal stretch plant maybe double in flower with short nodes straight up the plant alternating from side to side . She has a unique leaf pattern and stays nice and green though out the grown. Support needed for the main stem or two but not really if you prefer not to
Plant 3 just hit day 19 , hope to get out to Cali in February for a cup or two , I'll sneak ya a sample ....
Oh and has some bushy old pistils .......

Blessings
Sose View attachment 467992View attachment 467993View attachment 467994View attachment 467995

Damn @soserthc1 Nice looking gal right there!!! Respect+

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice job bud! Is that a nanner in the second pic?

-lurkin
Nice catch i think as it does appear to be ....
I have mentioned and i don't wanna harp on it but I have found that this pheno is prone to throw a late male sack or two but the first run only had maybe 3 seeds that I found in 2.5 z and the plant pictured above thou most of it was to 1 patient appears seedless so no worries ....appreciate the compliment here is the dried bud ...well what's left
Plant 3 is on day 32 almost popped some sour bubble yesterday but changed my mind again ......arc and white og got the call

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Looks like Bogbubble to me...

Yeah, that's a late nanner. You want to always keep an eye out but taking any strain too long can get you one.

It looks very tasty!

Top Bottom