Bubble Hash (mini Washing Machine)

• Thread starter NotoHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’m actually gonna order one for testing purposes soon. I’m going for choice 1. The features are worth the price

N

NotoHippie

I’m actually gonna order one for testing purposes soon. I’m going for choice 1. The features are worth the price

At first glance i would think the same thing then i started to do some research and i noticed something. They are apposed to be the nock off company of official Bubblebags.com so i went to bubblebags and looked at the machine they sell with there product for $400

Anyway see for yourself
BubbleBag.com

Amazon

81OlFLnRMFL SL1500

Look familiar LOL yea so if this is being sold with the 400$ editions re branded I think its maybe good enough to run with two options one for speed and time i assume.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
NICE run bro. How much are you packing in the 220 bag for each wash you using dried or wet? Also when frozen should i toss the whole frozen thug in or grind it up or?

1/2 # per run. Ran in 15 minute intervals. Dried trim (it’s the best to work with). Depends how fine your trim is. I dry trim so it’s in very fine condition when I do my run.

N

NotoHippie

Figured i would come back and at-least show my work. Thanks for all your help.

So i did my first ever wash with my first ever grow i did (live frozen material run) i think it turned out pretty good huh for only material anyway?

Bubble>Rosin>End Product.

Fff

Going to run a few ounces of bud (Dried) and see what i come up with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom