Bubblelicious And Dinamed Cbd Grow Diary

• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

Update: growing but they seem to be taking their time. I added a fan on the inside of the grow tent (in addition to the fan blowing fresh air in) for better air circulation. They should be getting plenty of CO2 now. Humidifier is still on and keeping the RH at around 50% and the temperature is consistent at 77F. I did some more research on my Galaxyhydro LED 600w lights and found that the PAR value at 18” from the canopy is 592. According to the McCree Curve, 592 is in the sweet spot for photosynthesis to occur so I lowered the light from 24” to 18” (24” inches only had a PAR value of 387). I’ll monitor my plants closely and will take some measurements. I’ll update in a few days to report any adverse or positive changes.

A60A4D1F D40A 4740 986B D45B7B20246D
84032CBC 732A 4B26 AA99 03E3340301B8
69D5B483 C638 4BB2 ABB7 8B539078C755
ECACD0DE 8AD7 4A26 B708 A1E7D76188C8
Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

They look nice n healthy.
Thanks! the one in the second pic is recovering from a minor magnesium deficiency because the water pH was too low at first (I tested pH of water first, then added nutrients which lowered the pH).

M

Mikebuds

Thanks! the one in the second pic is recovering from a minor magnesium deficiency because the water pH was too low at first (I tested pH of water first, then added nutrients which lowered the pH).
I just cut some last night, I'm letting the rest grow a lil longer. I'm growing Blue Venom for the third time n they r photos. Soon as these r done I'm doing Autos for the first time. I have 4 Cream Mandarin XXL and 1 Purple Kush, pretty excited!!!

m8ty

m8ty

I also had to cut my nutrients way back and adjust the water pH to a 6.5 since i was running into issues.
good call! ...that Ocean Forrest soil comes loaded with nutrients and will feed your plant for a long time before you need to feed, you could also just re-pot into a bigger pot filled with fresh ocean forest soil and you don't even need to use the bottles..

MissBotany

MissBotany

As of today my plants are still filling out (lots of nodes) but staying relatively short and compact. I have a few tiny holes in one leaf where I got water on it. Other than that, healthy. I am keeping my plants in the vegetative stage for two more weeks at max. Since I am on a 24 hr light schedule I am going to conduct an experiment to promote longer internode growth for the next two weeks until I switch to flowering. I am already expecting a “stretch” to happen when I switch to 12/12 but the scientist in me can’t resist an experiment.

There is research in the botany community that magnetism plays a significant role in plant growth. The position and orientation of the magnet has an impact on plant growth, an increase in magnetic field strength allows further plant growth. The studies show that when the magnet is placed so it aligns with the natural magnetic flow, the plant would grow much more efficiently than if the placing of the two poles was reversed. Since magnetic flow is from north to south, and the plant’s dipole is vertical with the north on the bottom, the natural flow is upwards, making the plant grow further.

Why am I interested in the effects of geomagnetism? Other than internode growth, geomagnetism experiments conducted on tomato plants resulted in significant increased fruit yield and weight. Similar results seen in corn and wheat.

So now I have to go on a search for my materials so I can test this theory of geomagnitism on cannabis.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I assume you bought your beans from nirvana, 1 only grew 1 plant and lost the other beans, I dont grow my autos like other people, I grow in veg until plant tops and is in flower, then I flush my plant hit her with botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic and put her under a bloom booster, it was a smallish kush plant, they lie it does not smell like bubblegum it's a peppery smell, it was not a hard plant to grow nothing out of the ordinary, I realy liked the product, I then bought some og kush from them, not 1 been germanated, so I bought some bubblegum kush from mnsl moveing have not got to it yet, dont trust nirvana if things go south they tell you to piss off, in summation a fairly easy smallish auto, will give a fair yield, and is above quality smoke, I hope this was helpful your friend. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

This is revolver my last auto before I move, at day 45 I put her to fower, flushed the plant added botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic I did this sat, she will finish by day 65 at latest. SNOLEPERD

MissBotany

MissBotany

I assume you bought your beans from nirvana, 1 only grew 1 plant and lost the other beans, I dont grow my autos like other people, I grow in veg until plant tops and is in flower, then I flush my plant hit her with botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic and put her under a bloom booster, it was a smallish kush plant, they lie it does not smell like bubblegum it's a peppery smell, it was not a hard plant to grow nothing out of the ordinary, I realy liked the product, I then bought some og kush from them, not 1 been germanated, so I bought some bubblegum kush from mnsl moveing have not got to it yet, dont trust nirvana if things go south they tell you to piss off, in summation a fairly easy smallish auto, will give a fair yield, and is above quality smoke, I hope this was helpful your friend. SNOLEPERD
Thanks for the information! Yes, nirvana feminized photoperiod. I don’t get peppery yet. I get a very mild skunk smell with a bit of sweetness. We’ll see how they smell once they start flowering.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I feed my autos botanacare pro food base only beacuse they have a weak root system, I feed base the day they pop, just a few drops to get them hooked, I never burned a plant, slowly acclimate your plant to the base, food can realy burn your roots, a good auto should be in preflower by day 20 to 25, depending on your strain, by day 40 to 50 your plant should have toped of f and be in full flower, at this point I put my autoflower to flower, this is how you get yield, flush your plant, I use botanacare pro flower base, botanacare pro bloom enhancer and Atami bloombastic I then take her off full spec and give soft white, I have a California light works veg master, a California light works bloom booster, dont you see I'm growing my autos almost like a photoperid, I have a tad more than 30 years of growing outdoors photoperid plants, for about the last 6 years just autoflowers, it is my opinion autos are harder to grow than photoperid plants, only beacuse there is an element of luck with autos, luck you get good genetics, luck your auto behaves the way it should, I have seen autos with multi colored leaves, genetic deformities, beautiful plants that wont flower even if you cut the light, a lot of people hate autos I believe this is beacuse they are misunderstood if you ever need advice, help or suggestions just ask. Your Friend. SNOLEPERD

MissBotany

MissBotany

Decided to transition to 12/12 light schedule today. So far they did awesome under the LEDs during vegetative. Hopefully they continue to thrive during flowering. I topped my two bubblelicious girls a second time and topped my dinamed CBD. I started my experiment with geomagnetism today, hopefully I see positive results. I’m hoping for fast growth and larger yields.

On a side note, I checked our electric bill and with the lights running 24hrs and the humidifier running non stop our electric bill only increased $10 from last March. That’s an added bonus. I love that LEDs are efficient and discrete. Our dehumidifier and servers cost more to run and put off more heat than these LEDs!

36AAEBD9 D953 424E 93A0 6F3E0BB21B6B
E7EF2966 5ECC 415F 9E1D 4D44E7685992
83C6CD13 7F65 4A4C A2AC F8BD12CADAAE
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You need to understand that plants need rest, think about this, the longest day of the year is 15hours 3min, it is recommended to run autos 18 on 6 off, I run mine 16 on 8 off this is to give my plants a little rest and I am still giveing her an extra hour of light then she would have gotten outside this lessons the stress on your plant and YES your plants do grow with the lights off, bottom line in my opinion run your lights 18 on 6 off, your plants need at least 6 hours of rest I dont care if it's an autoflower or a photoperid plant. Your Friend Snoleperd

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

You need to understand that plants need rest, think about this, the longest day of the year is 15hours 3min, it is recommended to run autos 18 on 6 off, I run mine 16 on 8 off this is to give my plants a little rest and I am still giveing her an extra hour of light then she would have gotten outside this lessons the stress on your plant and YES your plants do grow with the lights off, bottom line in my opinion run your lights 18 on 6 off, your plants need at least 6 hours of rest I dont care if it's an autoflower or a photoperid plant. Your Friend Snoleperd
Great advice.... The problem out here in the internet community is that people give bad advice and 24 hrs light is one of the top 3 in the bad advice category. I think only in Alaska it's 24 hrs light and your ain't growing weed in Alaska.

MissBotany

MissBotany

My next grow, I’m running lights 18/6 during veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom