Bubblelicious Scrog

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.X

Dr.X

Hey Farmers!

Here is my last grow, an improvised grow that I did in a friends apartment before he moved out hahah Since I don't have where to grow the idea was to have something to smoke for a few month at least..

Well, since another friend, who I gave the Bubblelicious mother plant before my trip to Vancouver, he had only one clone to give me (an with salt problems).. I had to go Scrog way, my first time Scroging

I use a 20lts bucket with a home made mix of soil (1/4 peat moss 1/4humus 1/4 compost 1/4 perlite) And also use Canna Bioflores (organic) when flowering
I vegged the plant at 24hrs of light for 4 weeks. At first he was growing a little slow cause she had to recover from the salt problem.

Here was the plant after 12 days recovering
January 12
Bubblelicious scrog

January 22
Bubblelicious scrog 2

January 25

Bubblelicious scrog 3

January 29

Here first day with 13hrs lights on 11hrs off. I also added another 150w HPS and the 26w UVB CFL.

Bubblelicious scrog 4

February 01

Bubblelicious scrog 5

Bubblelicious scrog 6

February 03

Bubblelicious scrog 7

February 06

Bubblelicious scrog 8

February 9

Bubblelicious scrog 9

Bubblelicious scrog 8

Bubblelicious scrog 10

February 11

Bubblelicious scrog 11

Bubblelicious scrog 12

Dr.X

Dr.X

Good morning and Happy 4/20 Farmers!! (it's 10:30 am here)

Nothing better that wake and bake :D

I finally smoked some Bubblelicious , microwave dried bud.... anyways.. I'm real stoned

So I'm gonna upload some more pics

March 13

I started giving her just water

DSC06012

DSC06013

March 16

DSC06074

DSC06075

March 21

DSC06117

DSC06118

DSC06135

March 29

DSC06216

DSC06217

DSC06227

March 31
DSC06265

DSC06267

DSC06275

DSC06278

SativaMan

SativaMan

this looks really great!
could you give some details on the light? nutrient? and harvest amount? strain? cheers!

Dr.X

Dr.X

Hey SativaMan! I used 2x150w HPS one 27w 6500k CFL plus 26w UVB light for 1hr per day since flowering. I
don't know about how many grams I'm going to get jet but I've been smoking some Microwave dryed buds and I must say even tho , it is gooooood
Fuuuuck Im high hahahahahha o_O

Dr.X

Dr.X

this looks really great!
could you give some details on the light? nutrient? and harvest amount? strain? cheers!

The strain is bubblelicous fron nirvana. I did 13 hrs of light and 11hrs off. It took 11weeks to harvest, but the same clone if you go for 12/12, it gave me 8weeks until harvest.

Cheers
PS: I'm.....So.....Damn....STONED

SativaMan

SativaMan

haha, thanks for the details man...i like your style i used to get stoned like this before i ran out of the stuff....:(
Anyway i liked you other thread with the low space grow with CFL that you did....i even opened a thread asking for some info with the right spacing...i would apreciate it if you could have a look. Thanks!

P.S. GREAT WORK!

Thoth

Thoth

Very nice grow, something I would be proud of if it were mine. Never done an indoor grow that looked like that, using wire mesh in that way. Cool idea, seems to give some solid results.

Dr.X

Dr.X

Thanks Troth for the kind words! The wire mesh give me very nice results, even tho I don't think I'm gonna get much grams out of it, if it wasn't for the mesh I think I could have got much less.

psilobuds

psilobuds

what was the harvest? looks like it would have been alright for the size of the plant.

Dr.X

Dr.X

It wasn't that much, only 90 grams dry.. well maybe 100g if I include the buds we smoke during the last weeks before harvest hahah
I grew this plant with a friend. We divided the cost of the grow and also the harvest 50/50. The sad part of all this was that after we divided the harvest I took mine home and he left his part in the apartment. When he came back, the door of the apartment was destroyed and his part of the harvest was GONE! :mad: Fuckers! they entered to robe the apartment and they discovered the weed..

Latest posts

Top Bottom